How do I make my ass look better?

How do I make my ass look better?

It looks fine to me.

I feel like I need to lighten it a bit. Around my asshole as well as my asscheeks. Thanks though.

The tiger stripes? Mederma/scarzone. They are Chapstick like creams that used patiently over time make scars diminish in size of disappear if small.

If the stretch marks got you fucked up consider googling stretch mark cream or talking to a cosmetic surgeon about skin transfers or laser correction or whatever new technology h they have these days

Do yourself a favor and spend 20 minutes googling.

I'm assuming yer a fag because most girls don't look at your ass while getting pounded. So good luck.

If you feel that way then go for it. You do a good job shaving it.

I'm not sure how it could look better. It's awesome.

Do you have experience with those? And nah, I got a girl. Get rimmed every now and then, but just want it to look better for my own satisfaction.

Thanks. Its probably just cause low quality pic.

kill yourself.

slice it and serve with hot soup.

Doesn't look dirty to you? And the stretch marks?

>Dude
>Shaving your ass hole
>straight

Pick one you deluded faggot.

light it on fire

Dirty? No.
The strech marks I see though. It's just something I don't mind.

I shave because I like to get rimmed by my girlfriend and don't like the itchiness. Not attracted to males. So how am I a faggot?

I think this is the best treatment.

Huh, that's surprising. I may be too self conscious. Or maybe you're just not picky. Either way, thanks.

That looks like one delicious ass

leave Silent Hill

Different user, stretch marks are sometimes attractive imo, yours are symmetrical anyways so they don't look bad, and your butthole is gorgeous

Pick yourself up a copy of Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe

Thank you. Never really liked mine because they stick out since my ass has hyperpigmentation for some reason.

zozzle

Post some more pictures? I honestly think yours look good, especially since you have good shape to your legs and ass

get it a monicle duh

That asshole looks used user, what have you been doing?

Die

I Won't be able to right now, but if the thread is still up I will in a little bit.

Fuck. If only I could have it look like that.

Thats some fucking horrible dermatitis, show your ass to the doctor immediatly!

Don't see any dermatitis.

Consider silicone gel sheets for a few hours a day. I've seen some really good results in my wound clinic and the obgyn department on my floor.

wipe it you dirty bugger

How long would u say it takes to see a difference?