Which one of these girls would you fuck?

Which one of these girls would you fuck?

the blond bitch

why

Pussy the one on the left, blowie from middle, I'd save the best, buttfucking, for the blonde.

All of them. If I had to choose one, probably the blonde. Don't usually go for blondes, but she looks like the thickest of them all. I don't fuck twig girls.

yeh blonde too, why? cuz it's the closest to the aryan race...jeez OP how do you even dare to ask such things

sorry, I don't understand the question...

'cause ass

which one would you enslave

oh enslavement, the one kneeling down

what would she have to endure?

I'd train her on anal toys, bigger and bigger, once she can accommodate one I'd move her onto the next one.
Final stage would be 1:1 scale horse dildo. Once she can take that, have her take actual stallion cock up her ass on the regular. i'd record it and upload it to the internet and facefuck her while she's getting her ass gaped.

komi

God damn, imagine how hard she'd cry..

considering I'd aim for bare minimum lube necessary, quite a lot.

Firstly the left One, then the right One and when the slut in the middle open her eyes i m already fucking her pussy

All of them... But the left one first...

Wow.. she what else would you do to her? I bet she'd already make a great horseslut

well, she'd have to wear a buttplug at pretty much all times she isn't being dildo'd or fucked

I wouldn't let her shave at all, and her shower usage would be cut down to weekly if not bi-weekly.
She'd be allowed to wash her hair so as to not be too obvious in public
so she'd have a strong smell, lots of hair.

I'd make her rim me after I've used the toilet and I'd piss in her mouth.

might get a large dog to fuck her as well, make her sleep next to it in a big dog bed. get her a collar too.

Mhh so she'd have to be pumped full of dog cum? Sounds good

Why the no washing?

Humiliation partially but I also like the smell of sweaty natural women.

Well humiliation would certainly be that

I'd probably pimp her after a while too. get her some skank tattoos.

Oh, how much would she go for?

$10 hooker.
$5 for anal

Not in for the money but to see her used.

Damn I bet she'd be very popular

Wonder how broken she would be though..

extremely but can always get her hooked on meth or something so as to get maximum mileage out of her.

You think she'd like horse or dog cock in her?

What would she have to do with the cum?

I reckon she'd probably enjoy both, horse for their sheer size and the dog for the knot

after her training and her will being broken I'd expect her to let the dog mount her at will and infact for her to encourage this
she looks the type.

has to drink cum, every drop, every time.

Hmm, I bet she'd be completely willing by the end. But the beginning would be funner I think

yeah it would. thanks for posting the images of her.

No problem, I see that you like her..
Good hearing what you'd do to her as well

well more realistically I'd only really want her to stop shaving and enjoy assplay.
maybe dog stuff if she is down with that.
She's really pretty anyway.

Yeah maybe she could be convinced of dog stuff.. That would be really hot

she looks pretty open minded, I am sure she'd be down for it
really long hair is nice.

Yeah her hair really is something. I wonder if she'd be willing to drink their cum as well.. Maybe if she was drunk

perhaps not even drunk if she was horny enough