Hi b/tards. Captured a fucking small hornet. I hate this fuckers! How should I kill it without opening the bottle...

Hi b/tards. Captured a fucking small hornet. I hate this fuckers! How should I kill it without opening the bottle. Have some nail polish remover and hydrochloric acid. Give me some ideas.

OP is a future prison rape victim

Shove it up your ass

Make a hole into the top, and stick it into your ass

Don't think so

Let it out and let it live, prick.

Tape it to a spoon and put it over a candle

WIINRRRAAAARR

Grab the biggest knife you have, cut your wrist and preform a Satanic blood ritual around the bottle. Then, procede to stab the knife through the bottle and kill the hornet. Once the hornet is on the knife eat it and then procede to cut your tounge and spit blood all over the walls. After that go take a shower and eat dinner.

keep it in there and just let it die

Open cap and inhale it.

Oh man I can already see it happening.

Why this obsession with for sticking stuff up the ass, you gaytards.

That's not a hornet you dumb fuck. It's a water bottle

Freezer

put a table spoon of HCl and grab a bit of ammonium, swirl the little bit in the bottom

Put it in the freezer. (it won't die, it'll come back alive once unfrozen)

tie a floss around it.

let it come back alive.

walk that bitch around on a leash.
walk the bee.

There's just a lot of gay guys who use this site who like putting things in bum. Disgustang

> current year
> not making hornet related weapons
> kys

use smoke to calm it, rip off its legs one by one, place it back in the bottle then slowly melt the bottle over the grill with it inside

If I open the bottle, I don't think I can capture it again, about 2 min ago it went full retard rage mode and its spinning inside the bottle.

Shake the bottle

Fill it with polish remover then set it on fire

Winrar, does this work with every bug?

throw it into a fire

double dubs
must delivar

Drop a lil bleach and seal

don't think so. works on bees and wasp from my experience.

Use the frezzer method

roll!

How did you get it in the bottle in the first place?

Bullshit it won't come back to life,
I did it with my cat when I was younger

Put the bottle in the microwave.

Freeze it dumbass

My first idea but I don't have bleach, some crazy girl drank it

check this op

Find an ant hole, put the bottle opening right on the anthole, watch absolute chaos ensue

Bait? Bait.

This sounds interesting.

OP, here's a question. Do you like house flies? Those little motherfucker that crawl all over your food, your face, they fly over your head when you're working outside... I guess you don't.
Now think about this hornet. This little fucker can kill up to 40 house flies per day.

Also hornets are much less interested in humans than vasps, they never fly in front of your face and they never attack, unless you threaten their nest.

So now go release that little thing. You don't have to apologize, because it won't care, just release it.

Put silver foil into the hcl acid, pour gray mixture onto hornet, let it dry, you have a gray hornet, eat it

Insert in butthole, use the strength of your sphincter to crush it to death and wait for shit to come inside your chamber and along with it shit the hornet out. Show no mercy.

Get a gun and blast the little prick

Yeah, 2 liter bottles blow up in the nuke, not sure about water bottles. Either it burns to death or it blows up.

holy shit re role

Stupid fucker flew trough my window and landed on the desk so I put the hole of the bottle around it and waited till it flew up to the bottom of the bottle, cap back on bottle....WINRAR

this isn´t even a rolling thread

Have a hole in the cap
Slowly fill it up with water
and when its full watch it suffer

Put a teaspoon of baby powder in the bottle and shake till it chokes to death

Pepper spray the faggot

MICROWAVE THAT SHIT NIGGA

Drown it with boiling water

Don't hornets molest their own young?
Think I heard that on an episode of QI

sort of. in human terms.
You know, they're insects, so you can't really call it molesting. They do lick a sugary reisin from their larvae's glands.

So if I put it in the freezer like user said and then I tie flos around it I will have a pet hornet that munches on house flys?

Blow into bottle with a hairdryer to slowly cook it

Make a small hole in the plastic top with a needle and fill the bottle with water. Then cut a usb cable and use the voltage to zap this bitch

this needs to become a civil rights issue. Hornets can't keep getting away with this rape culture being poured into the flowers that they molest as well fuck men

This

Fill it with glue

Wtf inject some shit liquid into that fucker with a siringe

I'm not sure on this one. It would be probably too stressed to hunt. Similar to a hornet trying to fly through closed window. It doesn't hunt flies which are hitting the window as well.

You'd do the best if you release it.

Buy a big firecracker that fits and blow it to pieces

Molest it

Stupid thing tries to bite trough the bottle

Nut on it OP

Grind up adderall into powder, put powder in water, pour into bottle

This

Srsly guys, I don't know why you dislike carnivorous insects so much (spiders, hornets, wasps, ...).
They kill fucking house flies, mosquitos and all this shit in masses.
They're bros as much as bees for example.

sharpie in its pooper

yep and he has dubs which is a bonus

Shit on it

And I'm not even baiting, I'm literally keeping a hornets nest in a hollowed out appletree in my garden. I allways clean it in the winter, so it's ready for the next generation.

It's actually noticeable how they reduce population of flies and mosquitos in the surrounding area.

or just open the bottle under water

NO, maybe it's getting pregnant and I have to do a Negro escape, Op is not ready for a human hornet hybrid baby.

My 2 57s and dubs demands you nut on it OP

>smash bottle into knee
>dead horn,et

Fair point

take the water bottle and put it in a pot of boiling water

Should I keep it as a pet, in the bottle and feed it with my virgin blood? Do they like neckbeard virgin blood?

you wish

Keep nutting in the bottle till it's full, freeze it then throw it at someone you dislike

Deport it.

Ok listen up nigger.

>put the bottle in the freezer, I don´t know how long, maybe 5-10 minutes. Check occationally
>Meanwhile, find some thin thread or similar
>After some time in the freezer, the hornet should pass out. Don´t let in too long or it will die
>Take that fucker out, don´t be stupid and get stung. And be quick before that fucker wakes up again.
>now tie the tread around the thin waist part, make sure not to tie in the wings. And don´t tie it too tight, just enough to make it inescapeable
>tie the other end to something heavy in your room, don´t give it too much thread
>enjoy your hornet pet on a leash until it dies or you get bored with it

Also yell "Cumakazi"
As you throw it

fight it

Ill try this with a fly. Will post results

Let it starve.

When it is weak and almost dead put it in a pot with a glass top and turn up the heat and watch it attempt to fly and inevitably die via searing. Feed the remains to an animal.

I will do that freezer thing. I think 10 min in the freezer will knock it out. Will deliver! Meanwhile I'm gona git some thread.

This. Catch in some tupperware (or in your case a bottle) tie a tiny width of string around its neck as it's unconscious and make a nice hornet kite out of it. When finished with your amusement, freeze it again and let it free.
It worked in CKY2K & have done it personally.

>come back alive

Using a lit candle, slowly melt the bottle. Make sure to rotate it to prevent holes from forming. As the bottle shrinks, the hornet will become encased in melted plastic, dying a slow, hot death. Let cool, and you have your trophy.

cosmic sadist faggotry

It's chill time

Good shit, OP. Report back when done

It does work, you can actually build a small plane that is driven by gluing some flies to it. I just don´t find anything on it on google but I´ve seen videos about it.

Put some piss or water in, shake it up until it's wings are temporarily useless then drop that fucker out and remove them then watch it be ant

kek