MustafIN

lads

lad

>tfw not even excited for the start of the season

Fuck this club

on top of icardi. hes in it

draxler in the bag

Wolfsburg director Allofs:

“It’s 100% certain that #Draxler will remain at Wolfsburg. There's nothing to discuss."

>tfw the only excitement I've had for the start of the last two seasons has been Jack coming back from injury and getting to see him play again
>got injured last preseason
>now he's injured again

LOVE this meme

TOURISTS IN YOUR OWN STADIUM

wonder if he actually said "hashtag Draxler"

>tfw unironically started watching anime at the age of 22 because of Sup Forums

watch girls und panzer

just put him out of misery already

>got injured a day before the community shield
>when he cut short his vacation to get a proper preseason in

Have you come to terms that there will be no signings and that Akpom is being considered as our rashford by wenger?

Honestly i don't even care anymore

>when he cut short his vacation to get a proper preseason in
he did that again this year

Long past the point where I can pretend not to care, I wake up every fucking day to the hope we'll do something

feels bad man

this man will save our season again

based welbz

can't wait for him to come back in late april and drag us over the line to 4th place

>4th place
Even that would be a miracle this season.

>again

>again
>based welbz

Well, that's the problem our season shouldn't need saving. Wenger is still stuck in his old rusty way.

Bit annoying

this

>Wiltshit injured again
Tell me again how he's better than Ramsay. Come on you lot were loving it earlier? Faggots.

How? It will likely go
1.Chelsea
2.Arsenal
3.City
4.United

People worship Pep's cock but you still can't come in and dominate with ease like Buyern in Germany. All we need to do is keep pressure on whoever's got the top spot and we can win it all.

Gordon Ramsay?

>This delusion

Spotted the AKB

>He's injured so that means he's not good when he's fit
love this meme

>B-But lower class monkeys are betting on other t-teams
Shut the fuck up with that level of retort.

You retarded? Thinking one of either Liverpool, spurs, Everton or possibly Southampton won't be able to overtake us is stupid.

>2.Arsenal
>All we need to do is keep pressure on whoever's got the top spot and we can win it all.

Why do AKBs always make these kind of statements? Do they not follow Arsenal?

>Liverpool, spurs
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA. LIKE LAST YEAR RIGHT? I won't even bother addressing the other two. Spurs are incapable of finishing above us, Liverpool's team looks like shit and no ammount of saying 'Kloppo la'' will change that.

kys

Shut the fuck up with that level of retort.
Stockholm syndrome

Yeah it's not like we kept pressure on my little spuds all season and got 2nd...
Oh wait you're a mong...

We managed to finish behind fucking Leicester. Thinking these teams aren't good enough to finish above is delusional. Liverpool have recruited. Spurs have Wanyama and a young hungry squad.
Celebrating second.....

Arsenal's team is not better than Liverpool's. The only arse players who would start for LFC are Cech, Ozil, Sanchez and maybe Ramsey.

Where did all these 'announce madness' thing originate from

Twitter ITK

dean

>We managed to finish behind fucking Leicester
Fucking kill yourself, everyone did last season. Seriously, this level of pessimism enrages me. The most likely outcome is that we'll finish fourth behind City, Chelasea and MU.
Fucking SOUTHAMPTON lmao

Monreal?

Yes but they've made changes you fucking spastic. All three of those big teams have new managers. They don't settle for failure. They're buying players like Kante Ibrahimovic and Gundogan. While we buy Rob Holding. Take your head out of the sand.

>united
>chelsea
>finish behind them

LOL

Our odds have gotten worse since then (3 weeks ago was the first time you posted it) from 11/2 to 6/1. The implied chance of us winning the league is now only 14%.

Gonna be living next door to Emirates next season lads.

Don't really support arsenal though. I had an arsenal shirt when I was 7 I guess

Wenger

OUT

has this been posted ?
my heart just breaks, desu

wasn't this like 2 years ago? she went on loan there

the blond one is hotter anyway

All objectively true tbqh

Spurs are SHITE and Wanyama will be exposed so hard this season.
Liverpool have recruited the same way they have in the past 3-4 seasons - "quality" players that turn out to be bang average with 1 or 2 exceptions per season, and their squad's got no >cohesion

Sounds about right

Ireland, everyone know's that you're a RAWK-level madman, just hitting Ctrl+F in the catalog and looking for threads where Liverpool is mentioned so that you can tell everyone how they're gonna win the league

Guardian sport @guardian_sport
Everton have ambition to grow and win says Ronald Koeman
MUST
U
S
T

>tfw no Moshiri

even wilshit fanboys are giving up lmao

>Evershit have more ambition than Arsenal
feelsfuckingbad

Arsenal let their players believe their bodies "don't react" to lifting weights? Not surprised so many get injured they probably try to treat their players magic teas and shit

Fucking hell. Arsenal twitter is annoying but I didn't mind this lad because he was a Wilshere fanboy. He's dead to me now. Why did it have to be Ramshit too?

I will never give up on Wilshere desu

Yeah because Everton are gonna win the league, right lads
No, they're going to be dogshit
And you bellends will have forgotten about it by then

confirmed

fuck off wengerman

Yeah because Arsenal are gonna win the league, right lads

No, they are going to be dogshit...and you bellends will have forgotten about it by then

the sad part is we won't have forgotten about it
Your incessant whining is still unreasonable and pathetic

>responding to trips

Any "whining" he does is completely reasonable to be honest lad.

Also Monreal, Koscielny and Bellerin, but not Ramsey desu. Think Xhaka will show his worth this season too

fucking manlets

>haven't sign an attacking player for the first team for almost two years

Very unreasonable

Looks he means srs business.

You slowpoke. She's just on loan there anyway.

that actually isn't an unreasonable demand and a failure on wenger's part that I recognise and think he should improve on
You're being unreasonable in whining about every little thing
But what am I talking about, you just post on here to get attention and that's working out quite well for you, isn't it? :^)
pic very related

instagram.com/p/BIpjQx6jFtf/?taken-by=arsenal&hl=en

what a faggot

when will they learn?

reckon his hand is on her bum?

patience lads

>tfw he didn't fall and break his neck

>not loving both Ramsey and Wilshere

wew

This.

pls fulfill your potential Jack ;'(

gross Wilshere is on like 100k/w to play one game every year

this

>not loving ramsey and slightly disliking wilshere

Can't give up on a massive talent who's Arsenal through and through and who has come through the ranks.

It's not all business

streamable.com/jtfe

Pogba confirmed staying lads

I used want them both to make it, but Ramsey playing shit in so many games but never being dropped, along with the countless >ramshit moments and saying that he wants to leave for Barca after he had that good season made me not like him. I actually hate him these days.
He did play good at the Euros though.

The dream used to be to see them playing together every game for Arsenal and captaining their respective national sides.

Excellent post.

this would have been a good post 3 years ago. He's done move on

>giving up on wilshere
i hope you guys don't really do this

I have a different opinion than you. Move on.

you're not allowed it

youtube.com/watch?v=_XKJ8SkjJJI

>giving up on Gabby P
You'll regret it once he turns GOAT

Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING NEWS: Manchester City sign forward Gabriel Jesus from Palmeiras for £27m.