Hey, Sup Forums. I've been gone a while

Hey, Sup Forums. I've been gone a while.

I'm going to be killing myself soon. I don't want to talk about why, and I don't want to be talked out of it.

I have two questions for you. What should I do before I go? What are the cheapest AND most effective/pain-free ways to do it? I have virtually no disposable income, so please keep it cheap for both answers.

In exchange, if you deliver I promise to live stream the whole thing. I planned on recording it beforehand anyway, for posterity, so this will just skip a step for me.

P.S. If you have any suggestions for things to say during the recording, I'm all ears.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20000818052356/www.satanservice.org/coe/suicide/guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm assuming you're a male?

For cheep i guess hanging.
But fuck it if your gonna go out anyway get some drugs and OD.
That's my plan if i ever decide to, get a fuck ton of downers perferably opiates.

Yeah, does that matter?

That would certainly be my preferred method, but drugs are too expensive. Plus I'm fat, so it would take even more.

No, just wanted to see some tits. Suicide is pretty scary tho, think before you do it.

Not really if u have no tolerence.
a 500 lbs guy could od on 1/10 of what a 100 pund guy with a high tolerence would.

Any idea on how much it would cost to work on a ~300lb dude?

1. Open your jaw wide.
2. Swallow planets.

Cheapest way is to get someone else to kill you with a gun. Do something that will make sure cops have to shoot you dead. Go volunteer at a nursing home. Get into a checkers game or some shit. Lose horribly. Freak out and start stabbing people until cops come to kill you.

i know this is just a Sup Forums fag trying trying to be meta, but seriously why choose death when your healthy?

there no pain so great that time can't heal and no sickness to great that death cant cure

Go to a park and have a sit down. and buy something tasty maybe a kebab. Give your stuff to people if you have no one then donate it. Also delete your social media if you have it and remove anything you don't want police to see even if its just because you're embarrassed not because its illegal. Also clean your room or living space and wash all your clothes and everything bed sheets etc.

Shit, man, I don't want people to curse my name and family and shit. Is there a way to get a cop to shoot you completely without cause? That would be pretty hilarious.

I'm white fwiw

wait until its dark so coppers can't see you and wear a hoodie and do blackface and run towards police in stand death faggot

Depends on the drug.
Depends on where u live your connects ect.
But with no opiate tolereance a bundle of even shitty dope ought to do it.
That's 30-60$. though to be safe u should try a bag make sure it's good then get a couple of b's
And obiously shoot it if u can.
Oh also combine other downers if u are not 100% sure it will do the trick.

Hit the gym for a while then see how you feel when you're not a fat fuck anymore

What about the helium exit-bag?
Shouldnt be too expensive but probably wont be too exciting to watch.

Carbon monoxide from the car. Just need pipe and some duct tape

I'm unfamiliar with opiates. Do they sell by the gram like other shit? If so, how many grams will I need? Any way to calculate that?

>sign up as a organ donor
>smash your head with a hammer near a hospital so your organs can be used for people who need em

5 to 10 dollars a pop

I think jumping off from a building or a bridge (onto hard concrete) would be pretty cheap, painless and fast... least that's how I figure I'd do things if it ever comes to it.

I personally think opiates would be the best way to die as they are the beast high ever and it would be like floating out on a cloud.
And this is comeing from someone who almost dies from blood loss and overdoseing on other shit "Thorazine".
But i mean if u just wanna die hanging is always simple and effective.
Kinda wish i had just "hung it up".

I mean it's not like street dealers are the same as a shop.
1 bundle is supposed to = a gram but who the fuck knows with people on the street, besides it's been awhile since i bought dope.

>most effective/pain-free ways to do it
You ain't doing jack shit if that's on your mind, faggot.

Who fucking cares? Kys faggot!

no disposable income but your life is disposable?
what are you gonna do pay all your bills before you off yourself?

There's a plant that's painless and near untraceable known as the suicide flower
However I don't reccomend suicide as there's many things to live for, but you're not here for therapy

>cause
Threaten the cop with a fake gun. Shit idk of any delightful way to get a cop to kill you fam

Tell me more? Do you know of anywhere I could buy it? I'm assuming I can't just find it anywhere.

I'd probably take them on a high speed chase first that way theres like 5+ cops gunning you down, 1 might not kill you.

jump off a building

you seem a bit retarded so read this so you don't fuck it up

web.archive.org/web/20000818052356/www.satanservice.org/coe/suicide/guide/