MEXICO BTFO

MEXICO BTFO

Is this real? I seriously doubt it.

This sounds about as real as the Pope "endorsing" Trump.

>USALIBERTYNEWS
sound like a radio station straight out of GTA

Look up american talk radio station names and see how grounded in reality that shit is.

mexikakas got some contract work to do

lmfao

Can any Mexicunt confirm if this is true or not? I don't want to shitpost of Facebook only to look like a retard if it's false.

>shitpost on facebook
Where did your life go so wrong?

The moment I discovered this shithole

But who will pay for the wall?

>posts on kike book

>doesnt want to look like a retard

it's already too late.

Mexico

(hint: it's not mexico)

How much does Mexico make off trading with the US each year?
The will is going to cost at least 20 billion usd.

it's not about trade anymore, the anglicized part of north america is going through a drastic geopolitical change, english is being replaced by spanish. Burgers are being replaced by tacos, rock n roll is being replaced by mariachi.

It's actually the opposite. Mexicans come here then turn their carne asada tacos into carne asada fries, and learn english. None of what you said is happening, people are just becoming a more uniform lighter shade of brown and that scares white supremacists

Except not really. In most areas, spics can't even speak Spanish by the time they're third generation. Tacos are delicious, they'd exist without Mexican immigrants anyways.

It looks like Mexico would rather re align themselves with China than remain dependent on a country that is openly hostile to them.

Aside from the mariachi stuff that all sounds like an upgrade. Also rock hasn't been relevant in a decade pooland.

Literally yesterday I read that the Mexican president said that they won't pay for it, and it was from a slightly more legit looking source.

Oh, dear, It's gonna look tiny next to China's...

>Carne asada fries

How the fuck did i never think of that?

delicious user, personally i have never eaten tacos