Virginia CP Quest thread cont

Virginia CP Quest thread cont.

GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Dv5qK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Memory card Shadow/b/ro found at the scene

Update faggot

This is now a banana thread. I don't actually have any bananas here but bananas are phallic so here's a picture of a giant dick

Bump

Shadow is currently working on finding what's on the card

It's just pics of my dick, not much to see if we're being honest, even for you faggots

Fuck off nigger

timestamp nigger

Mr. SSG here.
Here's the first image on the card.

Sent from my Samsung iPhone

We earned tits last thread deliver op.

OP is working trying to get the info on the card

Autism/b/ro here,

Here's the second image on the card.

Bump

Lmao

invite to discord please ?

k

discord.gg/Dv5qK
Refrain from fucking with OP, like I said, he's busy getting the info off of the memory card

Bump

??????????

no worries ; thanks

>??????????
>?????????
>????????
>???????
>??????
>?????
>????
>???
>??
>?

waiting

Heyyo. Shadow here. So all I got was this set of numbers and my grill didn't bring her digital camera. Also cops are starting to roll up and down Ashland, so I think it's time to bail. I have no idea how they tracked me here, as it was in the middle of nowhere.

Why are the cops there?

bump

Why app is that

Binary fuck can blow me

>no idea how they tracked me
Oh idk, maybe its that fucking handheld gps thats in your hand right now?

What exactly makes you think they are after you? You're just two mongoloids on a bullshit scavenger hunt

Assuming this is all real, then OP shot a dude in the leg and ran off. I'm not sure what laws Virginia has about trespassing or standing your ground or whatever, but it's not a good spot to be in.

bump

Ok, so in last thread, a jarhead said 3301 was USMC Crypto MOS. 3301 was repeated several times in the threads yesterday, and people were thinking it was Cicada-3301, but obviously it isn't. Ties in with the whole codes, including morse, that spoopy OP was sending.

Also, there was a link to Maryland somehow. Now, looking on Google, the USMC Crypto Support Battalion is based out of Fort Meade, Maryland. So there's another link there.

Also, as for the poems for the masses site, it linked up with a poem line that spoopy OP also linked in thread. Poems of the Masses was also tenuously linked to an author, who's husband works for a company who had links to the Navy, were working on possible AI, and robotics. Have a guess where they were living, and the company is based? That's right, Maryland.

So is it possible that Navy/Marines are working on an AI that is going to be used as an advanced Crypto unit???

You can only shoot some one in self defense unless your life is being threatened or you're in imminent danger. Some 'huge dude' coming towards you in the woods does not constitute such as you haven't identified shit. OP claims he dumped his whole 'clip' at the persons legs with a rented(bullshit) five-seven.. that's 20 rounds.. paninced and running through the sticks. OP also said he aimed for the legs. Well in any self defense situation shooting for the legs instead of shooting to stop the threat(center-mass) does not warrant a life or death scenario and if that did happen(it didn't). OP is going to the pokey for attempted murder and just told everyone on the internet about it

Authors name was Tabatha A. Yeatts, and she had written a book on Forensic Crime also, and also wrote quite a bit of poetry, that's how she was linked to the Poetry of the Masses site. PoTM site, when you go on there, would have a pop up that said "Bad Poetry? Oh noetry!". That's how it linked to Yeatts, by searching in Google that specific term.

Also, wasn't one of the missing kids from one of the threads yesterday named Berry? Would be interesting if so, because the Senior Enlisted NCO of the Marine Crypto Support Battalion is Master Gunnery Sergeant Steven B. Berry......

>pic related, Der Gunny Sgt.

Wasn't there also a pic posted yesterday in one of the threads of a bald bloke? Cause this guy looks a LOT like that pic.

Or am I just imagining things due to lack of sleep.

Or have we started to finally go down the rabbit hole.......

Whoops, pic related

Holy shit, there was also some stuff in yesterday's thread about 1987.

Have a guess who enlisted in the USMC in June 1987?!?!?!

can i get a tl:dr for a late fag