Is it really possible to train a girl to deepthroat?

Is it really possible to train a girl to deepthroat?
My girlfriend is willing to try, and I'm super excited, but currently she really can't take it deep so she suggested that we try to go deeper every time.

Will I be able to get my entire cock down her throat or will it inevitably fail?

Experiences with deepthroat welcomed!

She'll get it, wife can get all and lick my balls, just the tip used to make her gag

tell her to touch her gag reflex thing with her toothbrush everytime she brushes her teeth.

after some time she should be able to overcome gag reflex

It cant be totally overcome, but it can be minimized.

So a total deepthroat is out of the question?

Tell her to place her thumb in her palm, like the opposite of a thumbs up. Then make her form a fist around it with her other fingers. then tell her to squeeze. That can help suppress the gag refelx.

Where does this come from?

trying to break your thumb m4?

Unrelated but still relevant. I'm trying to remember the name of this blonde who could deep throat. Vids are kinda vintage now but she made how to videos also on how to DT. She's a pro. Name pls Sup Forumsros

Nina Hartley?

Yes. Experiment with positions to try and find what's best for you both. I fine laying on your back, 69 position or similar, and let her be in control. The position open source the throat a little.

Heather Brooke

It came back to me. Heather brooke. Get your gf to watch her user. Definitely worth a watch even though its in 12p definition

What about her laying on her back?

A good way for her to do it more easily is for you to lay on your back and her to lay on her side next to you and kind of take your dick from the top and side. its way more comfortable to me as my dick doesn't jam against the back of her throat, it slides down her throat. And it seems a lot easier for her as well.

Definitely possible.

My Domme trained me to deepthroat. It was kind of rough, but she would just force her dick down my throat everyday for five or ten minutes. It used to make me gag to the point of throwing up, but your body adjusts. After several months of it I could just handle it. It still brings tears to my eyes, but she can fuck my throat for fifteen or twenty minutes now without having to stop. It's just matter of desensitization. It's not easy to get there. Also obviously a little harder to do this if she isn't into rough sex

Her gag reflex won't ever "go away" but she can learn to control it. Even if she usually gets the whole dick, if you suddenly shove your dick in she might throw up on you depending on her ability to control

Yeah we don't want to do it roughly but rather ease into it time after time.

Also wut, your girl is a shemale?

Yeah in that case I can't advise you. Basically all of our sex is really rapey.

And yes, she is

Ive only fucked one slut who could deepthroat properly. Her ex had trained her very well and it was hot af looking down on her with my entire cock down her throath. I also got to literally fuck her down her throat. Got a little carried away at times so she had to pull out to breathe a few times. She literally did not have a gag-muscle. It was hot, but a good and regularly deep bj is better in my opinion. Anal beats everything.

>she
Clarely a man

I don't know what clarely means, I'm gonna assume something autistic.

Biologically a man, appears as a woman. Besides the cock part anyway

That's interesting!
I assume you're a man?

Kind of

While we're on the topic of anal, is it hard to achieve too?
My girlfriend is really open-minded and has a lot of fantasies, she would likfe to try it up the ass.

How would you define yourself?
How did you get into that relationship?

Trained my slut to take my 9 inch cock and 6.1 inches around

That's a dude's cock you're sucking, no need to sugar coat it and call him a "she"...

It works the first 3 times, then it doesn't work anymore, your body adapts or its psychological or something.

OP your girl will only overcome her gag reflex after lots of practice, truth is its one of those things thats going to be hard, its a state of mind that allows you to control it, theres no neat trick to doing it without pain. You're telling your body not to do something thats genetically imprinted as an important instinct. So shes probably going to throw up several times trying.

So make sure shes aware of all of this before trying

Oh im sorry mr. snowflake that I misspelled 'clearly'. I understand that must have been hard for your triggered fuckboy brain to put together.
Kys fag

>9 inches
Thats barely 9 cm

I'm pretty androgynous, just transitioning currently. Gonna live female full time when I get breast implants this winter.

And I met her at a support group. She'd never had a trans sub and I'd never had a domme or been with a transgirl. We were a lot of firsts for each other. It's been a fucked up, rape filled relationship, but it's been a lot of fun.

I know it's biologically a man, but she dresses like a girl, talks like one and she completely passes as one to the average person out in public. She just fucks a lot better than a regular girl.

You forgot to capitalize 'Mr. Snowflake'.

Is her throwing up really inevitable?
I don't really like having puke on my cock, but it would also be a huge turn off for her, and I'm not sure if she would be willing to attempt it again

>she
>penis

Choose one already

Pretty much.

She needs to practise on a cucumber or something.

Implying and believing I actually care. You should crawl into your safespace, triggerfree, permavirgin hole and kill yourself.

Bretty original statement.

Seriously though, makes know difference in your life what I call her.

Keep being mad, friend

But how is the relationship except the sex?
Do your rape fantasies affect your everyday life?

Lol you're mad over a tranny.

Don't do this it makes mustard gas

My wife vomited on my cock as I came down her throat yesterday... It was

>gloooorious

Youre whiteknighting a queer you moralfag

It's a good relationship. We vibe really well. Video games and pizza and staring at guys together at the gym. We've lived together for about a year now. The whole D/s thing is 24/7 though and bleeds into every part of the relationship, I guess from an outside perspective it could look abusive, but I enjoy it

You seem to care more than they do and I think your the one thats tirggered

Still the same person you've been talking to.

And you're still really mad. Sorry about your hurt butt. Or are you just mad cause you wish your butt was hurtin, namsayin

short answer, yes.

Nobody cares if you die from trauma in the throath for being a flaming fsggot.

Well ifyou enjoy it that's the most important.

Back to the topic of deepthroating, could give a little more details?
Did ever throw up on her cock?
Was it really painful?

Youre using mad as an escape, because youre too stupid to make a solid argument.

My girlfriend has no problem doing it but maybe it's just a talent

taught my girlfriend how user. you aren't a real man if you cant get your girl to throat your dick

so your basically just 2 gay guys dressing as girls, inside and out?
why go through the trouble of fucking up your body permanently and not just come out as gay? do you hate yourself that much that you have to mutilate your body?

Yes it is. I fuck a woman weekly now who could not before I began training her. She says she has to remember to not do it to her hubby now or he will ask how she learned how to do it. That would be a bit awkward.

Why do I need to waste my time on that when I obviously won't change your mind?

Also, mad

Only puked on it once, the other times I managed to pull off quick enough. I think her dick piercings tend to cause for gagging than normal too, so it doesn't help. They catch the back of my throat a lot which hurts like fuck. But she just thinks that hot

Love you

Basically, and she was a gay guy for years before transitioning at 22. I've always been into men and women, trans or not. It really doesn't have a lot to do with our sexuality. We just like living this way. I can't speak for her, but I do actually like myself after starting this process. I guess I can't really justify it, it just makes me happy. I dunno. It's just my own path, everyone should be free to walk their own for the most part

>her
>dick piercings

Reality check.

Okay, well I think there are a lot of factors in your situation that don't apply to mine. But anyway, thanks for sharing your experience, your insight is really appreciated.

If im wasting your fucking time, why would you keep replying. Also one of you used autistic as an argument. Which just goes to show how blatantly stupid and uneducated you are. You absolute welfare, foodstamp leaching faggot.

Wow you really opened my eyes. I'm totally cured now. Thanks, internet warrior

Lol cause your tears sustain me.

Also, I make my own money, never been on any government assistance.

Also, you're autistic

Also, mad

The more you reply the more it confirms how upset you are over an anonymous imageboard. By all means though, keep going

9? That's looks like mine and I don't pursue girls cause I have a small dick.