Help me identify this drug!! Pic related

Help me identify this drug!! Pic related

So basically my mate found this baggy of white powder and assuming it was coke or something decided to take it home. Upon close inspection me and another mate were unsure of the contents. After a tiny dab we thought it could be badly bashed coke due to a numbing of the tongue. However the taste wasn't consistent with your bog standard coke, tasting slightly to acidic like a chemical tasting dead battery. Me being me decided, fuck it I'll do a small line and see what it is considering I am familiar with the taste and effects of coke, speed, MKAT etc etc. When I took it, it burnt a little more than coke does and although I got a slight numbing of the throat and the petroly taste/smell in the nose. It hit me pretty quick but I didn't feel a buzz... More of a really weird booky feeling. I just felt really odd. The effects wore off after around 25 minutes. It has been about an hour now and I just feel really groggy (bearing in mind im already ill) and slightly off key. I also have a weird pain in my hand. The "drug" was a white powder but with a different consistency than coke, it wasn't flakey or sticky and crushed up into a line a little too easy. It was a bit grainy and after I added some water to it to see how it reacted it went more grainy, normally coke dissolves easily, as with speed. Any idea what the fuck I just put up my nose and what's the likelihood of me dying. My expert opinion at the time was that it coulld be a) really really bashed coke, perhaps too much borax b) a crushed prescription pill such as tramadol c) very very weird speed or d) MKAT. However i'm not sure on any of these and that makes me doubt it's any of them as I have been an avid user of all and am certain I would recognise any of them very very easily.

>find nondescript drugs
>ingest said nondescript drugs
>die, because what the fuck are you doing ingesting nondescript drugs??????

who cares there is nothing left in it..

Stop biting your nails.

What are you, 8?

My guess is an amphetamine. (Speed) sounds like it anyway

Bakin powder or really shitty coke like The one they do in europe

dried cum

That sounds like shitty home cooked meth.

To further this claim. The powder is sticking to the bag..thats exactly what speed does as its not fully dry. Just dont worry. You havent taken alotmso you will be fine. Dont worry about it and send yourself into a panic attack. Chill.

Sounds like meth from my experiences. Shit meth at that.

That looks like crank, it shotty version of meth.
Your a fucking idiot for using that. It's mostly made from chemicals that will kill you.

Guess on look alone would be alprazolam powder, but if you did any serious line you would be fucked up if that was the case so idk.

>amphet
>wore off after 25 minutes
Sure thing m8

If it's bad meth you won't be sleeping

Two days ago there was a(nother) best of b/-bread.

So one guy admitted he wanks, lets the spunk dry, puts it in a mortar and let it drop in small bags (like pic) in local nightclubs.

He then gets a mild erection by thinking of all those Chads snorting his unborn children pretending it makes them high as fuck....

/thread

Lol

Druggie reporting in.

It's meth, meth has a foul taste to it. Coke tastes more like gasoline whilst Meth has just a foul chemical taste. Been doing Meth for the past 7 years. Meth usually comes in plastic bags while quality cocaine comes in seals

pic related my meth

Could be a benzo someone crushed for later. K-pins are kinda minty and mildly numbing.

Doing Meff for 7 yrs, still has PC/phone and the ability to write properly. I call bullshit...

Looks like well made shake and bake. Nasty dead body smell? it smeth

I use it once in a week or two. I use it moderately. I'm not a weak minded faggot that sells his soul to drugs.

>knows his cocaine and doing meth for 7 years, still here to tell the bullshit story

yeah right bro....

If this is true this is awesome.

Coke tastes like whatever you cut it with, you know its coke because it numbs. (although you can be scammed with lidocain)

and that shit don't look like meth to me, meth is crystaline as fuck, even when you crush it down it doesn't look like that.

wtf this looks nothing like in breaking bad

Shake and bake nigger

touch ur tongue on it. if it feels numb its coke if it tastes chemically its meth or mdma

That is cocaine. Not meth. Meth is a crystal, not a powder like your pic. Don't tell lies on the internet man, cmon.

This is somewhat correct shake and bake what people make is not actualy methamphetamine. its the speed from sudafed to keep ya up. but its concentrated. Take it from a red-neck whos seen it done faggots

this

Don't know if the story itself is true, but I read the greentext. 404'd before I could cap it unfortunately...

>What people who don't do drugs think drugs are like

That is amphetamine aka speed.

If you do some hard drugs then it's like that after 7 years. Just saying.

OP here, deffo not cocaine, the consistency is all wrong and so is the taste, its all chemical like not petrol flavoured, doubt its meth either because im UK and its not that common round here, Thinking it could be a semi well made baking soda DIY bake or a crushed benzo

its ketamine /thread

It's ketamine, one of you snort that shit and have a good time

Your physical description is of meth, your experience suggests dmt or ketamine. I'm confused, but you should definitely do it all.

Not ket I can assure you

Well im having a leaving party soon so im just throwing it in my drug leftovers box so i wont remember what is what then doing it all with pals

Ket is more shardy than meth IMO Never had it but well seen.

I think we have a winner

Ok anons, so my friends are starting to take cocaine. They first started to take it for a special event (graduation), but they're taking it every time more and more often.

Which are the chances my friends become full drug heads? I mean is it difficult to stop taking coke or is it too addictive?

Done ket plenty and its not that, ket sort of resembles fine table salt and feels great to sniff, dissolves well... this didnt

Very difficult to stop, and it will lead to other things but if thats what they wanna do don't stop them

My guess would be also ketamine

honestly looks like SHITTY ass coke like WAYYYY too much cut/baking soda. did you shit a lot? and you said you had a bad headache? I got some trash ass coke that looked just like that and i can taste the baking soda. thats what it looks like to me. It also gave me a stupid fuckin headache and thats how i quit coke after being a 4 year user. woudlnt stress it if you are fine in 2 days

the short version:

>Get new friends

It's speed/meth. Powdered. It's not crystals.

It's cut.

Totally. That or some shit Molly

Tbh i even considered it being anhydrous caffeine

lol 100% not molly my dude

Looks like it might be ketamine