What's Sup Forums eating tonight?

What's Sup Forums eating tonight?

Ramen and ketchup here.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/christopher-hudspeth/2013/07/10-super-cheap-meals-for-incredibly-broke-people/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Could you get any more white trash?

That's fucking disgusting

Oh, I don't want to eat this. I have to.
I'm fucking broke.

I'll be cooking this for the 7th night in a row.

I know me too but... ketchup? Ramen is fine by itself

What is that? I've been eating Ramen for the past 2 months.

I've been eating it for almost 2 months straight and I'm just getting really tired of it.

Soba noodles. Really just cold noodles served with sauce and green onion. Low calories.

>mfw I realized normal ramyun/ramen had like 500 calories per bag

Ordering Chana Masala later, I'm at work.

how fat are you?

tf?

Ramen has like 150-200 calories a bag, there's not shit in there.

Finally. Someone who loves meat, banana and ketchup. I thought I was the only one.

read the label retard, 200 calories per serving, 2 servings per bag.

I'm 6'5 205lbs.

These threads are super depressing

Coffee.

seeshit's crazy

Yeah, I had some with my Ramen. I've already got heart burn and its probably going to keep me up tonight.

I wish I lived in the Aniverse, so I wouldn't have to worry about calories and such.

you don't have to worry if you dont eat like a fucking pig.

Yeah I wrote that before I read the thread, sorry you're broke OP, there are some pretty creative recipes online for food thats cheap as fuck

thoughtcatalog.com/christopher-hudspeth/2013/07/10-super-cheap-meals-for-incredibly-broke-people/

hope it helps user

Eat it out of a butter bowl

Don't give me that horse shit, if you can afford internet, you can afford chicken and rice.

The word you're looking for is "lazy".

I don't, and have lost a lot of weight, but these last 10 pounds are difficult af no matter what I do or how often I workout. If I even so much as TOUCH a potato chip, the weight jumps back up 2-3 pounds.

Is your laptop dirty or is that just the picture?

Hmm, looks like chickpeas, peppers, onions, and some kind of sauce? Maybe some meat?

Meh, I'll pass. Pita lookin fire though.

Yeah I'll fucking bet. I'd be ready to unironically eat from my neighbors' garbage by this point.

I can't afford it. I'm not living by myself.

Got some mofuggin pizza on the way because I can't be assed to cook tonight.

Chicken and rice is almost the same cost fucker. I was a poor college student once just living off chicken and rice

It's cool, man. Thanks for the recipes

This thread

little but of both. its a little dirty, but not as disgusting as the picture make it look.

No meat, tomato curry sauce

overcooked steak/10

I promise you can afford something other than ramen.
Hell, you could at least be eating real pasta and sauce. A pound of spaghetti is like 2 dollars and a huge jar of sauce is like 3 bucks. That's at LEAST 4 meals for one person for 5 bucks and it won't give you nearly as many vitamin deficiencies as ramen will.

If you are honest-to-god so broke that you can't afford to spend more then 80 cents on a meal, you need to be doing something else with your time besides shitposting on Sup Forums, like killing yourself or acquiring a new skill to get a better job.

I've been living on eggs and rice for the last 3 months. some sesame oil and soy sauce every once in a while for flavor.

Buttered toast with jam because I'm too lazy to cook anything else tonight. I'm hoping the butter and fiber helps me shit out all the meat I ate over the weekend.

Why is your steak so overcooked? You literally cooked out all the taste beef has

that fucking container...........

Normally I don't play the steak elitism game, but this shit is hamburger meat at this point.

There's a difference between well done and ruined forever, you crossed the line. I can forgive a well done steak if it's a cheap cut but this is blasphemy of meat.

my god

reddit: the post

are you sure it's not butter?

what does that even mean? do you even read your posts before you submit them?

ketchup and ramen is way better than ramen and ketchup

Ech donalds

b8ed m11, wew lad

I second this

>century egg
Man I'm an adventurous eater and I like a lot of "weird" shit, but this one was too much for me. The ammonia smell is enough to knock you on your ass, and the taste isn't any better.

how does leather taste man?

Someone is gonna take this b8 holy fuck.

in a butter tub?

What facebook page did you get that off of faggot? Theres two ways to order steak. Rare and Mid-Rare. After that theres no point because at that point youve cooked out all of the taste out of it. Its fucking fact fagg

I was thinking about killing myself, but I'm waiting it out to see if I get offered a different job or my old one takes me back since they laid me off.

Yeah some dumb faggot will, you're right. I fucking hate Sup Forums.

chicken pot pie casserole. 1 can each cream of chick/ cream of mushroom, peas, carrots, small amount of corn, chopped gold potatoes, boiled chicken deboned( cheat : debone a rotisserie chicken from trustworthy market) . mix it all up and bake in pyrex by itself or throw on biscuits or cresants. shreaded sharp cheaddr on side, hawaian rolls optional. 10 to 20 buckets for a maybe 6 meals..

Your laptop's shit bro.

>I recommend a box cutter to the wrists.

Hope you at least brush your teeth after every trash you put your mouth in

>current year
>eating meat

yeah like you can find the actual flavour in all that pink watery sludge, just go chew some used tampon or something you emo vampire, there is some fashion on all that eating of raw meat?

Baked Salmon. Isn't quite done yet.

This looks fairly legit for broke nigger food. I'd eat it.

What's the hand gesture supposed to be?

>Chinaman say rancid egg good for digestion, fertility, and spiritual strength.

dont lie fatty

My nigger. Come to the Pacific northwest for the best wild salmon you've ever had. Unless you're already here, in which case, you already know.

I make it in the microwave. Pour enough water in to cover the noodles then heat it for like 3 minutes and pour it off.

semen

Don't give me that poor college student horse shit. You were a student, you had if fucking easy.

I'm smoking pork chops tonight. Using cherry wood, maybe one small piece of hickory. They're brining now.

Also rice, bacon wrapped stuffed jalepemos and grilling asparagus as the sides.

Just made this

Looks like Liver to me.

Sounds dank, fam. Hope you enjoy it.

I'm not. I'm at a point where things like water retention actually hinder the remaining needed weight loss.

'Cooking'

>current year
>being this much of a faggot.

nice, would throw the white vomit away, clean the fish off that seaweed and filth and then would eat

Spring = Copper River season!!!!

Yes. You boil the noodles, drain them, then serve them cold with the sauce.

these fries are overloaded with oil

gatorade, because i'm obese. mfw 5'11" and still 160 lbs (73 kg)...

I just hope my kids enjoy it. Sometimes I go overboard with the cooking. I reminded myself of the dad in the South Park episode.

Norwayfag confirmed?

I wanna move back to Norway man, UK sucks.

That's not cooking, faggot.

You have a BMI of 22.31. You're healthy.