Cuck here. Please tell me what you would do to my wife. She has a phat ass and big DD tits...

Cuck here. Please tell me what you would do to my wife. She has a phat ass and big DD tits. She also loves to swallow! Pic related, she's Colombian

vomit on her coz she is discusting

Put a paper bag over her head.

nudes...

she looks like she's 300+lbs and has shitty tattoos and piercings

Mouthfuck for sure.

she take a fist?

doggystyle while she steps on your balls

If I had to fuck that I'd want somebody to take over for me too.

need more pics

Either samefag or someone using copypasta either way she's too chubby for me

Force her on one of these

After violently fisting her pussy and covering her upper body in hot piss, I would fuck her asshole raw while choking the bitch till she passes out.
I would slap her awake and repeat until I'm ready to nut, then I'd have her suck her ass juice and the rest of my cum off my cock.

Love the rails
Let me see that fat bitches rolls. I like to degrade fatties.

Deport her

Description alone doesn't help yo. Post pics or gtfo

Tbh fam

I would welcome her in my little farm, spend day after day for years lovingly tending to her needs, then brutally slaughter her and slice her dead corpse into delicious ham slices

She looks kind of 'Tarded op. I'd give her my lunch ticket and wait for my tater tots in return.

post nudes or gtfo

MORE, MORE İ WANT MORE!!!!

Post the jelly rolls or gtfo bitch.
Stop teasing me with fat beaners if you don't got nothing good.

Sounds like my fiancée op. Pick related

The first thing I would do is make her send me naked pictures of her pussy to make sure she is qualified for my dick. Then I would find out her name and address and stalker on her way to work and purposefully keep running into her until I introduce myself. When she tells me she is married I will say humiliating things about her husband and we will laugh about his Tiny Dick. Then she will tell you she is working late when she is really in my living room blowing me on the couch. After Ive fucked the labias off her I will drop her off out front of your house while you watch through the blinds. She will rub my cock in plain site and invite me to cum by the following weekend.
She will tell you that we are old friends from high school and that I was going to stay the night.
After we drink and eat dinner you two will say your going to bed. Your wife will take you upstairs and slowly start sucking your cock while I sleep in the next room. She will tie your hands to the bed and promise you kinky forplay. When your unable to move I will knock on the door. She will invite me in wearing nothing but her finest Lingerie and guide me to the bed by my cock. You will watch her wrap her lips around my shaft and bounce it off her tongue while you watch. She will straddle your face while sucking my cock. The spit and slobber will drip all over your naked body while she slams her pussy lips into your mouth forcing your to taste her wet pussy.
When she tells me to I will get behind her and shove my huge cock deep into her love tunnel. Ill fuck her hard as she screams your name and my load will fall out of her deep pussy as I pull out and it lands on your chest.
Your wife will untie you and force you to eat my load....

Wait.. are YOU wearing the lingerie or is she?

MOOOOOOAAAR

moar

>you are in a chair
>acrossed from you a bed
>your wife on her hands and knees
>"slut" and "whore" sharpied on her tits
>you can smell the stink as my cock slams into her asshole
>the screaming of the large vibrater stuffed in her cunt
>I'm wispering in her ear..
>you can see her blush
>her body rolls as I slam into her, every bit of fat swaying
>you stare at her marked titties, the marker running off her sweaty tits
>"well tell him bitch" I yell as I slap her fat ass
>she looks up at you...
>her eyes crazed with lust
>"you little faggot" she moans
>"he can't hear that you lazy slut" I lul
>"you could never fuck my ass like this you queer!!" She screams at you
>"only a real man can fuck my worthless shit hole like this." Her body rocks as I pound her deep
>"you are such a pussy you can't even fuck a free whore like me, I'm as easy as they come and you just are not man enough!"
>I laugh, "it's true bro, I didn't even have to try, she just opened that little hole up as soon as I told her I would fuck it.

Bump

Do you have kik if so kik me aleeshaisperfect