/FPL/: Jakupovic is too popular edition

/FPL/: Jakupovic is too popular edition

Reminder for Sup Forums leagues:

>Das Trollenliga (Classic Sup Forums League)
210027-67283

>Annual Sup Forums league
43205-15630

>Sup Forums head to head league
73341-74166

I'm not sure if I should get rid of De Gea or not. I hate having people that are so popular from the start. Once the season settles in things obviously change, but now I am thinking of switching to Lloris.

I got foster and another 4.5 maybe Valdes or mandanda if he nailed on for starting.

Get Heaton m8

Considered him too but fixtures wise I am not too sure buddy.

Any fix for this?

This decent la?

more belgians

>Watmore
doubt.jpg

Antonio is played as an attacking RB

Thought he put in some decent performances last season so he might pick up a few cheeky points also hes cheap

Change stones to someone like shawcross

Antonio started on the right wing and moved back to defence and slowed down. He's nailed on first choice RB now that tomkins is gone to palace.

West Ham XI right now

Carroll or New Signing
???, Payet, Feghouli
Kouyate, Noble
Cresswell(INJ, Byram), Nordtveit, Obgonna, Antonio

sorry i was talking about watmore there true should change to someone else

i had toby last year but i cant allow it now
funes-mori?

Oh. Well, Moyes wants to bring in Janujaz to dispalce Watmore anyway so you should drop him.

theyve played Antonio RB pre season and hes been utter dogshit

theres no point getting a mid whos going to be def, defeats the purpose, points best spent elsewhere

Routlege has been doing well in pre season but I'm still not sure about him

Yeah sorry i was talking about watmore there but ive changed it about now

he'll be in rio fâm

Exactly. Get a mid who'll be played as a forward instead like Wayne Routledge

Speaking of

PLAYERS AT THE OLYMPICS
Mikel (CHE)
Son (TOT)
Gnabry (ARS)
Asano(ARS)
Ilori (LIV)
Pereira (MNU)

De gea is one of the leagues best keepers combine that with mous PTB he will come good

>believing the Llrois meme

Cech would be better desu

Janujaz will never move to Sunderland his ego wont allow him

Moyes the miracle worker senpai

>Man City sign Gabriel Jesus
Watch out for Iheanacho going on loan to somebody shit

>Leicester sign Bartosz Kapustka
Wonder if he'll break in to the team rivalling Albrighton

>Dyer signs new 4 years deal with Swansea
Might play up top instead of Routledge. Is incredibly fast and that's pretty much all you need in a second striker. Guidolin plays without wingers so if he plays, he'll be a very very cheap striker with a great eye for goal.

>Sane at Man City
Will probably rotate with Sterling. I don't see any point in signing him unless Pep is winning every game 4-0 and Sterling never gets a look in.

>Conte confirm he hate attacking fullbacks
Azpi not looking as good as usual for Chelsea.

Bench: Jack Butland, Gareth McAuley, Kyle Walker, Callum Wilson

rate

Lads, Deulofeu has been playing up front for Everton and has scored in all the friendlies he's played in, I'm pretty sure. And he's a midfielder at £6.5m.

Worth a cheeky punt

I've got Remond and Feghouli atm, which one to take out for him?

Ive got a feeling based Koeman can really make Everton tick

Do Swansea have a chance against Burnley? i thought Burnley were wank

so are Swansea

Swansea played decently towards the end of the season tbf

Swansea? Not sure. Ayew and Gylfi? Absolutely.

why have 23.0% of people selected Kante?

Steal at 5mil

Because 23.0% of fantasy players are shitters who give up after a botched wilcard in week 3

horrible

Loads of people just pick their teams on points scored last season. See Dier as another example

winning team la

Because they are people who don't think about tactics or positioning on the actual pitch. DMs are useless in fantasy and they think he's a steal at 5 mil. You'll see his value plummet once those same people realize that he isn't getting you the points a guy playing more forward and bagging assists would.

hasnt Mou been using Valencia?

>Buying the Stones meme

he'll be at man city m8. and he's cheap

This is what I think I'm going to stick with come GW1.

Ayew to West Ham?

>not one rate
lads
assuming it's not bad if nobody is insulting me

Not at the price they're offering.

Can't see it being too good desu, think aguero is expensive considering his injury record

Aguero is irreplaceable when he's fit.

What are your suggestions if you don't see it being too good because honestly i think my midfield is top, my offence is value with a star player, my keepers are a rotation pair and my defence all have ridiculously easy fixtures to rotate in the first 6 weeks.

>25 goals a season
>expensive
FPL is about signing Aguero every time he's fit, and as soon as he isn't buying the best striker in the league who isn't Aguero, then selling him when Aguero is fit again.

>you now remember when Sup Forums didn't rate degay

Trusting Ibra over Aguero until (hopefully) Ibra rises and Aguero comes down

Fair enough but I don't see any reason to not get Martial or Mhki in case Ibra is overshadowed by them and rooney around him taking away his spoils in Mou's defensive tactics when you can have Aguero.

thoughts there lads?

Karanka will play in a 4-2-3-1 so Rhodes will probably be rotated a lot with Negredo.

Rhodes and Wijnaldum will be rotated alot so I would avoid them. You only get to use all out attack one a year as well so I don't know if I would use it right away

Wij is going to be utilised as a CM behind a front 4, or benched to come on for one of the midfield 3 (Coutinho, Mane, Firmino)

>Deulofeu upfront again

get him in lads

hows it looking?

if stones goes to man c, and mahrez goes to arsenal

still not sure routledge is gonna do anything.

Decent apart from the two Swansea lads.

>He doesn't have Musa

Musa is tearing Uefalona apart

I'm not sure about goalkeepers. Thoughts?

Will meme magic shine through or will refball hold them off

hes not gonna get gametime over vardy though?

how about sigurdsson for routledge, musa for sturridge?

Musa in lads

>Sane at 8m

FFS, stop overpricing every new player

DONT BUY INTO AHMED MEMESA

Commentators were even saying it themselves that he won't get gametime because vardy and anime wont be benched. Bench players who have had one good game are not good fpl picks.

Nice try

EVERYONE, DON'T BUY BELGIUM GOALKEEPERS OR DEFENDERS

Musa will start every game

He's their record signing, of course he's getting game time.

want to get an arsenal player but ozil giroud and alexis probably won't play the first few weeks. any other recs or r8s?

mahrez

Gametime over Ulloa/Okazaki

Debate me

First time lads. This alright?

get rid of kante.
maybe downgrade a defender to get a better forward.

Don't think he's a good price?
Cheers man.
Should I keep the bench relatively the same?

Think I'm settled with this team

>Ramírez finally added to fpl

My team is complete now.

>If you don't plan to play Jakupovic then get a lesser owned 4.0 keeper.
>Not having Ibra or Aguero seems risky
>5.5 Defender on the bench

>10.5 in goal
Should be spending 10 at most. Also Paredes is hugely owned, likely because he is the highest scorer from last season in 4.0, change him to someone who doesn't have a chance of huge transfers and price falls.

>Not having Ibra or Aguero seems risky
Aguero is too expensive and could get injured at any time. Ibra will probably do well but it's not certain. Vardy and Kane likely will score a lot and they're cheaper. Of course if either of them starts the season in god-mode I'll have to add one of them, but for now I'll stick with this.

>5.5 defender on the bench
There's nothing wrong with rotating your defence, especially at the beginning of the season when we don't know which teams are keeping clean sheets and which players are nailed on starters.

>Azpi not looking as good as usual for Chelsea.

what do you mean famalam?

Yeah rotating 4.5 defenders. No way i'd be sitting Terry there, but each to their own.

Aguero is irreplaceable when fit, Vardy hasn't been playing yet and Kane played a terrible Euros, if they prove themselves then i'll get them in but Aguero is too good to not have and captain.

Who can stop >us?

>if they prove themselves
>Kane with 49 league goals in two seasons
He will be one of the top scorers guaranteed, the only risk is that he could start slow, but same goes for any striker.

I would stay well away from Antonio, Billic has been playing him at full back for some bizarre reason.

Scared at how similar my squad is to ones posted here desu, last season mine was completely different and I got top 17%

Musa is likely going to get a lot of game time. He's Leicesters record signing and they often play with 2 strikers so I expect Vardy + Musa up front. Also, take into consideration who he has to compete with for a starting spot: Ulloa and Okazaki. Ulloa is probably getting traded. Okazaki never played for the entire 90 minutes and he's getting old so he will likely spend more time on the bench.

Be wary around Leicester players this season. I doubt Vardy will be nearly as prolific this season. Mahrez is looking pretty good still, but maybe not good enough to justify that price tag. I think they will still be solid defensively.

I have won my private league 3 years in a row lids...

jajajjajajajjajajajjajajajajjaja

fosu mensah plays 38 matches desu

mane out and skinny alli in

3-4-3
>inb4
>ozil, payet being rested
>hazard Aina? (he's starting over injured Ivanovic) i'll switch to morgan if he's dropped
>Non injury prone Zlatan over Aguero

I'm up for some construtive criticism

I keep changing the three lads in mahrez, deeney and musa's positions. still not sure