Want to tell my girlfriend that I am a crossdresser...

Want to tell my girlfriend that I am a crossdresser, only secret I really hold and also that she might be into it because she's pretty open minded. She knows I'm into girls fashion in stuff but has never heard of me wearing it.

What should I do???

>pic is me

Drink a cup of bleach

No woman wants to be with a faggot. Or a cross dresser. You convinced yourself otherwise and she might like it for a couple of months but sheep soon realize whe wants a man. As ant woman over 21.

fag

accept your role as prison prag to a big burly gent right now

You should post more pics

Give me your address so I can fuck your gf and show you what a real man does then fuck you, you fucking faggot

'gets called a faggot' even though i just ate my girlfriend out before

but wait, aren't you guys staring at my cock right now? nothing wrong with wearing a skirt/panties and putting on some makeup

then show us that

Fuck yourself you little sub-home degenerate scum

I don't have photos, why would i have my phone out taking fucking photos?

>when you'd actually be cool with your girlfriend fucking you with a strap on

because you clearly have exhibitionist tendencies, silly girl

I can only really advise you on this matter if I saw your ass.

Don't tell her, and put down the women's clothes, faggot.

Judge away

Sorty dude. Femanon here. We want to be with men. Or women. Not femine men. Go gay or go home.

i pick out her clothing all the time and advise her on what would be 'cute' aka i want to wear them and she likes the input so don't want to put them down

well i know for a fact that she likes guys who wear makeup

we were listening to a band called the garden and she thought they were cute af for wearing makeup so

so whose cum were you cleaning out of her pussy?

mine

Post your kik op and ill fuck you in front of her

i mean you can have my kik if you want lol

OP, just start taking estrogen and become a trap. Dick feels better anyway (yes I'm a faggot)

Why do you need to be encouraged to do something about your life?
1)Just tell her
2)Play it off. Introduce small things and step to glory. You just talked about make up, so tell her you want to, and eventually that you like it. Fuck up your drawers or lose them and wear hers to the John and see what she says. Come on man... be clever.

I told my wife and she could care less, but she was mad that I was too embarrassed to tell her. She thought I was cheating. I wear panties all the time. I like em.

show us more pictures faggot

Hmmm I might slide in her dress as a 'joke' in front of her next time and see what she thinks or ask her to do my make up for the hell of it - thanks dude