Hey guys! My name is Jim Profit and im a 13 year old transperson...

Hey guys! My name is Jim Profit and im a 13 year old transperson. I recently found Sup Forums and I hope you are all as funny as ive seen on screencaps on reddit :)

we're not, leave

>Underaged
>Transperson
>On Sup Forums
Bait

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Bait.

gr8 b8 m8

Kill yourself faggot. You arent a true man

>from reddit

you mean tumblr? go back to tumblr.

everyone report thread for reckless faggotry.

I'm gonna fuck you with a knife faggot

Jim Profit? More like jim profag. Claiming your a man doesnt make you welcome on the internet.

>13 year old
You are too old for 4chin, most people here is 9 years old in average

>go away you smelly faggot

enjoy your five year ban.

not the real Jim Profit.

>mfw Jim doesn't post correct picture

lurk moar

Im dissapointed in you newfags. My name is OP and you are all marked by newfaggotry.
Only this faggot saw the truth.

Here is your funny clip of the day newfriend

Mods? kek

yeah mhm sure

GET

>transperson
Does this mean you're an animal of some kind pretending to be a person? I don't understand.

5555 get

underage mods.

only 1 other user understands smh

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is mackenzie but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 12 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit I'm actually dying, this is by far the best bait meme I've ever seen holy fucking shit top kek eat my asshole senpai

Hehe veri random indyd pls shar phon numbr so me cen cal u veri son thanks mani thanks thanks you

i think youre thinking of animorphs
idk wtf a transperson is, sounds made up.

Oh forgit 2 ad me name its spoky haxor9pe4@ butt u cen cal mi batwomen cus i beliv equol riths

This bait picture would be great...except for the fact that UBW doesn't look like that. This looks more like Gilgamesh using the Gate of Babylon than Archer/Shriou using UBW

Animorph is an outdated and prejudiced term user. Check your species privilege.