/got/ general

previous thread: For all my fellow bookfriends, drop this show now. Don't watch the leaked episode. Don't enter /got/ threads from now on. The show spoils an important secret about the Others.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10279729/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sansa risking Jon's life because she's a strong woman who don't need no Littlefinger

REEEEEEE

fucking fake sansa tit webm when

HOLD THE DOOR

HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR HOLD THE DOOR

>Shaggydog and Summer both butchered this season because D&D don't want to spend the money on CGI Direwolves

What a truly shit time to be alive

Why doesn't everyone just pay the iron price when they commit a crime? Shouldn't that be an option alongside trial by combat and faith?

literally any competent bookfag could have guessed the others were created by the children

more surprised the land beyond the wall was green and shit seems like the others turned it into shit

I really hope the direwolves arent butchered in the books, direwolf reunion when

Preston was right!

HODOR can you please hold the DOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR

What will HBO do to the Stannisautist who leaked the episode? He literally doxxed himself.

Of course, he was fucking Swedish.

white walkers can greensee?

HOLD THE DOOR Sup Forums.

>The show spoils an important secret about the Others.
Is this true? Incoming shitstorm?

The coat.
Anyone else have webm requests from the episode?

GoT confirmed for taking place in post-apocalyptic future.

>littlefinger teleports to the wall
>sam and gilly are still on a ship

This is the IMDB picture of the actor who plays the night king. Is he the same guy from Bran's vision?

Actually laughed.

Can the White Walkers get past the Wall the same way they got past Bloodraven's magic barrier?

For bookfags, yes.

Preston is always right.

Anyone else feel that the white walkers aren't really a big threat?

A properly organised army can surround the wights with fire and as far as the Others are concerned, it only takes one hit from a dragonglass/valyrian steel weapon to kill one.

""""Secret""""

fuck it

Yep. They also killed Max Von Sydow like nothing and shat on his role anyway.

You can probably find like 50 flaws this season alone. It's just all so, so bad.

I'll definitely have to turn my brain off to keep enjoying this, somehow.

Jorah the cuckold

EURON WAS GOOD. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP.

>I command you to find a cure for your little white dick
>When I take the Iron Throne, I expect to be BLACKED

What did she mean by this?

The Children of the Forest created them from man as a weapon against man.

Did he even leak it? I thought HBO fucked that up.

Fansa's tits

Pretty sure it is.

Without memeing can we actually discuss what this meant.

Was Bran in the present when the Night's King grabbed him? Why can the Night's King see him? What does the mark mean? Why does the COTF/BR fight the WW if they were the ones to create them in the first place?

Or is it all just Dabid fanfiction?

>baby is still baby

remember i called it first

this is how to defeat the nights king

So what exactly is the Night's King after? He seems like a Saturday morning cartoon villain so far.

He also played Gerold Hightower

Euron sounds like he has fucking downs syndrome. Jesus fuck I can't take this shit any more.

I'M NOH GUNNA SEDUSH HER THA IRN FLEET IS GUNNA SEDUSH HER

Pretty sure George had already said the weather in Westeros isn't natural and has magic shit going on and we would find out why it's like that.

>let me turn the already Dorne-tier Ironborn sub-plot into a cheap Deus ex machina for Caloreesi, subsequently making another strong woman a key player

>we time travel now
God damnit time travel is such a plothole digger why did they have to do this

>Jon is literally azor ahai reborn by going back in time and controlling the first azor (that will look exactly like bran because jon has already been azor for thousands of years and will be again

History repeats itself, that's George's fucking punchline God damnit the ending is going to be so bad

I swear to God if it's something like Bran going back in time and stopping himself from climbing the tower, or realizing that he has to climb the tower to get the powers to save the past to save the future, and Asoif turns out to be a 7 book installment of a literally 4 year period in permanent loop

he is the chosen one

If they can, what are they doing all the time? Jerking off in the snow?! What are they waiting for, what is their goal?

The same thing they do every Long Night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!

strawpoll.me/10279729/

strawpoll.me/10279729/

strawpoll.me/10279729/

i guess that would make sense

who would they mark though?

Yep
Why did they recast though

thought Bloodraven and Night's King would turn out to be friends.

>meera randomly had a valyrian spear

Wut

>Did we mention Blackfish retook Riverrun?
>Too bad we spent the last season in Dorne to see that

Fucking D&D hacks, Dorne was a mistake and they know it

So there was a leak that said Arya wouldn't kill the actor and the faceless men would hunt her, where's the rest of that leak?

Seems one leak was right and this season will be shit and everything's already been predcited, even hodor holding the door was in one of the leaks

Is his autistic danish accent.

Everyone knows danes are unintelligible

And Bran will be Bran the Builder.

>taking the stone out will either kill all White Walkers or turn them back into regular people.

They already marked Bran. Benjen is bringing him and Meera back to the wall ;)

Discount Kevin McKidd

Why not just use the ice powers to freeze the sea and walk across it?

In fact, why didn't they do that to stop Jon leaving Hardhome

>Why does the COTF/BR fight the WW if they were the ones to create them in the first place?
Probably because the Walkers are an unstoppable force who after the humans were driven back turned on the COTF. At least, that's what I assumed.

The other stuff I assume is Dabid writing.

didn't Hodor wandered inside the crypts than came back as hodor.

Also any chance we will see book vs show image of anything?

OYSTERS, WARTS AND COCKLES.

So he can dual wield spears and do flips.

The other one wasnt a stunt actor.

Rickard Stark in Brans vision.

Just like the books

Yeah they infiltrated the collective conciousness of the cotf and the first men through Bran and the weirwoodnet. Preston was fucking right!

maybe rickon?

if winds of winter came out before season 6 and "hold the door" was first read there, would it still be a meme or would it be praised like all of the book content?

>bookfags mad that the show spoils books
>books that will never come out

Be glad that somebody is that nice to actually provide ending to the story.

>the children of the forest created the others that created winter

>their purpose is to bring balance to the seasons

>bran created the stark words by going back in time to warn the first stark that when summer ends they need to stop the walkers again an again for eternity

>its fucking global colding the fantasy novel

Why doesn't Bran just go to when the CotF made the first other and stop them, or is his timetravel literally useless because stable time loops bullshit?

>time travel

dropped

So these bitch elves created edgy ass coldsteel hedgehogs to help them kill first manlets and LOST the war?
Then lost control of their king edge somehow and had to skedadle and hide

this is too good

IMPORTANT QUESTION
I can't remember a door being mentioned in ADWD. How will Hodor hold a nonexistent door?

>DABID WE NEED TO CAST YUROP GAYGOY
>Okay, what should we look for?
>HE NEED A LISP DABID
Bravo.

About what

I just hope it's the same actor and they don't use him being missing since Season 1 as a reason to recast him. That would kill it for me. It's strange we haven't heard any reports of Joseph Mawle on set like everyone else, plus they cast a kid that looks nothing like him.

my favorite character is now DEAD

damn you DABID

Hordor

Rickon is getting arrow'd by Ramsie during Bastardbowl

retard

That's not how time-travel works in the GoT universe: the events in the past have already occured and the present is already feeling the effects.

So in other words if Bran had gone back to stop him climbing the tower then we would've seen none of the events of the show, therefore he hasn't and will not go back in time.

There has been a shitload of women saving the day bullshit in this season

>le strong yara
>le strong cotf who save the day
>le mad euron going "lets le kill them" evil villian yara good girl dindunuffin
>le strong priest
>STRONG SANSA DUN NEED NO LITTLEFINGER

Don't remember riverrun even falling, stormlands and riverlands are completely forgotten about

>implying the fat man will ever write finish all 7 books

THERE IS NO FUCKING TELEPORT YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITS

LITTLEFINGER TRAVELS BETWEEN THE NORTH AND THE VALE IN THE SAME TIME IT TAKES CALORIEESI TO FUCKING WALK ACROSS HALF OF ESSOS FROM MEEREEN TO VAES DOTHRAK

Can't you faggots even find anything real to whine about?

Was Rickard's advice to Ned (if you have to fight - win) just anothrr instance of DnD showing their hate for Ned, honor and trying to be a good person?

maybe before that?

hodor will build a door to hold in winds of winter

>it's another autistic showfag ranting about people who don't give the slightest amount of shit about him

pretty sad desu

>is his timetravel literally useless because stable time loops bullshit
Yes.
Bloodraven said that the past already has happened. He said, I quote, the ink is dry.

>normies rate it 9.9
it's over /got/
only worse from now on

>s-see? we're not sexist! here's a cut cut to a DICK lol now please don't be mad about the boobs

Trailer footage of Arya running away from someone.
Leaked reports of the Waif chasing Arya through the streets.
Arya refuses to kill, Waif hunts her down, Arya kills the Waif and flees the city

>yfw Braavos offered literally nothing to the plot

>kills his brother
>nobody cares
>tries to murder his niece and nephew
>nobody cares

What the fuck?

HBO Nordic fucked up, yes, by making the episode available last night. Despite the name, they are not actually owned by HBO, they just have a license to use their name and programming.

But he recorded it and spread it after they discovered their mistake. The fact that a legal channel fucked up might make the blow a bit softer, but they can reck him for sure if they want to. But I don't think they will because making an example out of an 18 year old for your own fuck-up is bad press.

Maybe that magic door at the wall that lets bran travel under it

Casting call:

We require a young actor to show his warty penis to deflect criticisms that we glorify sexual violence against women.

They know it was mistake so they flushed it down in ep1 never to be seen again. It's a common thing to flush a toilet every time you take a shit.

>Game of Thrones
>Gone from a somewhat low fantasy show about a war torn continent, to elves throwing fireball grenades that can be charged up with Dragon Ball Z ki-powers at skeletons and zombies, and time travel involving giving a half-giant brain damage for life

Don't kid yourself, bookfags would defend it, as they do all GRRM's hacky writing.