How does Sup Forums shave?

How does Sup Forums shave?
> double edge master race checking in

Other urls found in this thread:

harrys.com/products/harrys-blades?h_id=489&h_position=0&h_list=blades-&-refill-packs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Laser Razor master race

Kys.
Merkr

currently using shavette. i am going to switch to kamisori knife in a few years

>shaving

> straight, unprotected blade
You like your steak rare and your scotch neat, don't you, you manly son of a bitch

How is that neckbeard doing?

Same here. Mine looks the same but maybe a bit longer handle

Don't you all feel classy? Got a nice fedora to go with that classic style shave? Do you guys walk around with canes too?

had one two of those but it is hard as fuck to shave with one of them honestly.
probably going to a barbershop

Not op but mine was a birthday gift. Otherwise electronic shaver. Or simple plain beard.

It's far cheaper than "modern" shaving and less annoying for sensitive skin. Why does everything old-school have to be either neckbeardy or hipster? Can't people just be allowed to shave the way they feel is most comfy and practical?

None of you fags actually use straight razors, you're all just trying to get attention and act 'classy'. You all use normal gillettes or disposables, stop lying you fucking beta faggots.

Projecting much?

actually no. i barely eat meat.

yeah it takes a lot of practice, that is why i am using a shavette for now.

I'm currently using Gillette Fusion Proglide

>double edge
>master race
Nope. See pic related

DEs are the Mexicans of the razor world. They're not nigger-tier electrics or shitty Fusions, but neither are they top-tier, no matter what they think.

With an electric shaver. You know, like a normal person.

I use a safety razor to keep the beard clean. Going to have to shave soon though

poofag here
two dull blades is all i need

Too irritating and not a good shave

Safety razor will save you money in the long run friend

you're just being a moronic elitist. DE's are superior to what ever the fuck you just posted in every way.

>trying to play off being too poor to own a razor

some of my shit

I know I just havnt had money saved up for that kind of investment

I bought mine for $20 on Amazon. A small pack of blades and you're good

I went to a gunshow the other day hoping to find one. I've seen them before, but this time I couldn't find one. :(

they cost the coin

The Laser is tew stronk

Kweer

>worse looks
>worse ergonomics
>steeper learning curve
>blades last longer
Nope. It's better in every way that actually matters.
It just looks unfamiliar to you, that's all.

When in a hurry I just use hair clipper, it leaves afternoon shade kind of look, but thats fine. When I have more time I'll use straight razor. Got one long time a go as a gift from my gran and felt oblicated to learn how to use one.

Have a straight razor and a d.e. safety razor. D.E. is for my daily shaving and straight razor is for when i let it go for a while before shaving again. Straight razor used to be my daily, but i took the safety razor when my brother passed away in April, he hadnt been able to use it for months before hand, and it was something I'd bought him.

On eBay a vintage Gillette Tech DE sells for less than $20-often less than $10-and they give great shaves with a very small learning curve. That's comparable to buying a new Mach 3 handle at the drug store.

I shave only withthe tears of foster children after a horrific act.

I'll shave once I hit puberty. My beard will be fuller than all of yours you middle aged fucks.

You can work at a brewery then youngfag

underage b&

I don't have to shave anymore, untermensch

This is literally mine. Works like a charm.

I shave my nutsack with it too.

Shaving is for plebs who can't grow a proper beard

Says the man who probably looks like a hobo

lul

...and people who like the idea of being employed on a regular basis.

Only Metro faggot shave, and the biggest queers are the ones that brags about their double edge/straight razors.

Haha a very virile and manly hobo unlike you you bald face balding comb-over cuck fucboi xDDDD

I love Harry's. I can't wet shave for shit, and Harry's has nice stuff that costs very little and smells better and is designed better than anyone else in the market.

Spotted the virgin

Don't worry kid, you'll grow up and learn all about it for yourself someday.

>literally a Mach 3 with a different handle
>at 3x the price of a Gillette

>DE Master Race
Got a hundred of these getting shipped to my house. Anybody ever use them? Been using Feather blades up till now

Dude! You'll kill yourself!

I only use feathers, got a variety pack and they were most effective for me

It's a Five blade razor.....for $2 per blade.....rather than $6 per blade

Nope.

harrys.com/products/harrys-blades?h_id=489&h_position=0&h_list=blades-&-refill-packs

>shaving
>ever
Bearded master race signing in.

>and your scotch neat
How else are you supposed to drink it?

Is this available yet? Saw a video on it, seems like neat idea

Some cunts sully it with ice, or, god forbid, soda.

dubs confirm