Post sum delicious AMWF!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1000 Finnish men married to Chinese women
70 Chinese maén married to Finnish women

4000 Finnish men married to Thai women
70 Thai men married to Finnish women

That's bcz of the media. AMWF is still qualitatively superior to WMAF.

>Hi,I'm Yuki and I'm Japanese and my girl friends name is Diana and she is Russian.
We met on the internet called interpals.
and We have been dating for just 2 months,we lived together until recently in Japan. but now we live far away from each other :( so I'm planing to go to Russia in December this year,And actually we decided to get married in February next year. haha omg that's so quick 8-)
No matter how far apart we are,I'm always thinking about you :) I love you!!!!я тeбя люблю Диaнa!!!

the definition of an asian woman is broader in western propaganda whereas the definition of a white woman becomes narrower and more specific in AMWF pairings.

Lucky girl and her oppa.

the definition of what constitutes an asian woman is broader and more encompassing so that it becomes easier for individual women to classify themselves as "azn" in western media whereas the definition of white woman is more exclusive in these AMWF pairings.
the girls looks good. mad jelly of the guy next to her that gets to pound her aryan pussy every night while yelling degrading racial slurs at her before they ultimately climax and orgasm together simultaneously

Most WMAF are beta + jungle asian gold digger.

This guy is way too good looking for her, tbqh.

I am not a fat asian

i guess she's only half but this is still the freshest meme on Sup Forums

I am not fat and ugly. So now bend over your Cuck boipussi for me

for some reason all the grrrl gamers on twitch only date asian dudes

LOL this guy. You're obviously some unemployed loser.

I don't care. Where is my cute gf? I look Kpop tier and I am tall. I demand a cute gf now.

Love unites three countries.
>Hi! My name is Elena, I'm russian and my husband's name is JunHyuck, he is korean:) We are married couple We met each other in Shanghai(China) when we both were studying there, we fell in love at first sight :3 Now we have a little baby boy, he also was born in Shanghai~

I am an undergrad student!!

Now gimme boipucci you whore

Hey op are you a asian guy??
Why do you do this?

love the b8 posts OP

Such couples are extremely rare, post WMAF instead.

Many university girls want you!
Not Asian.

I mean, honestly, I would rather marry an Asian or black than someone who's white, because white women age horribly. 90% of them look like shit after they're 30 and 99% of them look like shit after they're 40. Just look at this white woman she's looks 15 years older than the Asian guy

Is it your fetish? Hobby?

This is false.

can someone please tell me if this guy is using wax, gel, or hair spray?

Just felt like posting it.
Dress better and stop playing MtG.

뭐 아무렴 어때

MtG?

Magic the Gathering or some other girl repellent.

I'm really turned on by this somehow. But I don't know if it's a good idea.

IKEA shopping with oppa~~

I am not into that sort of thing.

Why are you turned on? I thought I am just a loser to you

You're a huge desperate loser but I'm still turned on at the though of getting raveged by some Asian guy.

Why is this allowed? Hapa females should be provided to broken WM/AF males.

Maybe you are just a tsun. You probably fapped to the thought of sucking me off

This fucking thread again. Why aren't the mods banning him

H-how are there so many pictures of black..asians..latins..even fucking indians with white women on the internet??? what is wrong with white women??? ive seen so many pictures of young white women with colored men that atleast 75% of them must not be dating whites!! how is this possible!!

Alright if I'm ever passable you can fuck me.

I will. I want to lick you all over

Why?

And then kill and eat her (male), escape back home and become a beloved celebrity who makes millions writing books about killing and eating someone, right? I know your game, asian.

What is this thread?

I want to tickle you with my tongue and make tingly feelings run through your body silly girl

No. I am not japanese

>Hello! We're also international couple. My name is Maria. I'm from Russia. But im half norwegian - half german. My bf is from Korea. At first we meet in russian website vk. After 2 years we first meet in Moscow. And at this summer i was visit Korea. But now we're again at big distance. I wish to all couples a lot of love. Dream and hope ~

Only Japs and Mongols are savages. The rest are gentlemen.
More oppa~ Make my head go empty.

What happens if I lick down there?

They'll remove the thread if it's used for RP. Was that your plan all along?

No. My plan is just to fuck you

Just once? :(

>Hey Guys 大家好! I am Emily and this is Sang! We have been together 1 year and 4 months. I moved to Taiwan in 2015 to experience life in Asia and along the way (through the help of Tinder) I met Sang! I still look at him the way I did the first time we met! He gives me butterflies everyday. October 1st this year he asked me to be his wife! I am on Cloud Nine! I am British and he is Taiwanese. I have started a YouTube Channel about my life with Sang in Taiwan! I'm excited for our future!

No. Forever

>se on ap roolipelaa tyttönä ja paskapostailee -jakso

Why?
I'm not a girl.

Because I want it

Where?

Fapped twice, not that horny anymore.

Inside you

>All the posters ITT are Finn's

Mitä helvettia

IRL or RP?
There's only two posts from Finland not by OP.

Is op a Finn girl?

If she wants to get CHINKD can't she go down to the local sauna and find a Pekka?

>me and bf during Hannukah

*three posts
Not girl, not Asian. Just appreciating AMWF.

>Not asian

Hapas can be cute and all, I dunno bout you but I still find amwf as autistic as wmaf

Yep
They post pic of successful amwf kids since so far it wasn't mediatized at all unlike wmaf and it was only normal people ending up with each other

But now they make it all political and hate-based relationships, so their children are going to end up just as fucked up i bet

Funny enough half of the "white" females in these pics are russkis

At least in my school, the wmaf hapa kids generally looked more white while the amwf ones where

I don't have any issues with this phenomenon with luck of a better word I can describe this

But I wonder how their kids deal with identity

As where the fuck did this Finn get all these pics? Some kind of r/asianmasculinity pro?

T. Gook

Huge butt!

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

An optometrist and a cook.

Nationalities: Norwegian Korean
Relationship Status: 5 and a half years together
"How We Met?": via FB
No.1 AMWF Dating Tips: Communication and trust is the biggest tip I can give. Stay blessed!