Listen up, faggots

Listen up, faggots.

Hillary isn't perfect, okay? She's fucked up a bunch of stuff. She fucked up with the Libya thing (I think?) and fucked up with the e-mail server stuff. And maybe the Clinton Foundation is like... vaguely shady. Whatever.

The point is, Hillary isn't THAT bad. She kinda sucks, but she's pretty solidly in the spectrum of "normal power-seeking politican". And what's so bad about that, really? If you want to change the world, you first have to gain the power to change it. And that may sometimes require ethical sacrifices.

But whatever you think about Hillary, it's NOTHING compared to the complete and utter awfulness that is Donald Trump. He just sucks... he's a terrible human being, the worst kind of rich brat who thinks he can bullshit his way through everything, and then it turns out that he CAN, because Daddy's there to fix things up, and then eventually you have so much Fuck You Money that it doesn't matter how incompetent you are. Trump just completely sucks and it should be painfully obvious to everyone how much this guy sucks.

If you thought Trump was cool but now you're changing your mind, that's cool. And if you still like Donald Trump but you're open to changing your mind, that's cool too. Just please don't vote for Donald Trump. That's what Putin wants you to do. He's basically a Weaponized Shit Sandwich. If you elect this fucktard our country is doomed, and don't say "fuck the world, burn it all down" because your turd-brained Edginess has actual consequences in the real world.

I would vote for John Boehner's wrinkled anus before I would vote for Donald Trump. Fuck Trump and fuck everyone who thinks this guy is worth idolizing in the slightest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are all you Amerifats so obsessed with politics that you insult everyone who doesn't agree with you?

It must be hard being that much of a little bitch. If I had to choose (thankfully I don't, all the candidates are fucking shit), I'd choose death.

The problem is that everybody is duped by the 2 party system. Almost everybody agrees that Hillary and Trump are shit candidates, but we all act like there is nothing we can do about it.

That's bullshit. 3rd parties aren't a joke and they should have a legitimate chance if the major parties produce dogshit candidates.

Video highly related.

youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70

I agree but why do 3rd parties still poll so lowly? People should answer polls with the candidate they want to see win, and if the third party candidate gets high enough then it might be worth jumping ship... but until then, I'm going with the one with the best numerical chances of beating the other guy.

I'm obsessed because it's the future of my country at stake, and there's a lunatic within reaching distance of the helm

That's the problem. Nobody goes 3rd party because they don't think anybody else will.

It's like the psychology experiment where you put 10 people in an isolated room with a red button. You tell them that if they push the button they get $100, but if they don't push the button they get $1000, but you only get the $1000 if nobody else pushes the button.

So you either get a guaranteed $100, or risk trusting everybody else and try for $1000. The overwhelming majority of people push the button and take the $100.

Collectively we don't trust each other and just go for the easy choice.

You talking about Trump or Hillary? Please tell me you're talking about Hillary.

Neither of them are fit to be president. I'll take Trump over Clinton any day, but that's still like choosing between a shit sandwich and a diarrhea milkshake.

or you have them take a number of polls about which button they're going to push beforehand, and they all collectively decide before they push... like in the real world with election polling

LET IT BURN

TRUMP 2016

Listen up, faggots.

Trump isn't perfect, okay? He's fucked up with the his buisness (I think?) and fucked up with the wall stuff. And maybe His corporations are... vaguely shady. Whatever.

The point is, Trump isn't THAT bad. He kinda sucks, but she's pretty solidly in the spectrum of "non-cuck, ready to fix America politician". And what's so bad about that, really? If you want to change the world, you first have to gain the power to change it. And that may sometimes require ethical sacrifices.

I would vote for Gary Johnson's plump asshole before I would vote for Hilary Clinton. Fuck Hilary and fuck everyone who thinks this woman is worth idolizing in the slightest

sorry but Trump is light-years worse than Clinton... I don't know how you could possibly believe otherwise

Trump is so fucking shitty even his own party is abandoning him

He's a fucking Putinist scam artist and if you think that's preferable to Hillary Clinton you're out of your fucking mind

>Implying the media doesn't actively prevent that from happening every chance they get

Trump is a loud mouth idiot
Hillary is a confirmed corrupt criminal, pro war, technologically inept, anti 2nd amendment, SJW pandering, sleazy lawyer who helped a man get away with raping a minor while fully believing he was guilty.

I'll take the loud mouth idiot

blame yourself for nominating trump

cruz would have beaten hillary.

I did vote for cruz.

Still lost. I'd rather have Trump over Hilary

Nice reformat but you didn't engage most of the criticism levied at trump like the shillary poster did.

I grade 4/10 for effort

the media actively prevents... polls from being taken? wat?

Serial killer clinton. Trump might have his flaws, but he is no cold blooded murderer. She most assuredly is.

The amount of shillaries on this board worries me

Maybe, just maybe we arnt getting paid for this? I know it's far fetched but just consider it

Are you aware she has a hit list for people she doesn't like

Thanks I don't try

fuck off shill.

Hillary is pure evil and everyone here knows it.

yOU ARE LOSING.

you are desperate.

you will lose.

your efforts are making no difference here.

we all see through you. you are dishonest and so is everything you and hillary stand for.

fuck yourself and then kill yourself immediately

No, the media actively makes sure the 3rd party candidates are never relevant or even mentioned in any promotional way. The vast majority of people couldn't name a 3rd party candidate if their life depended on it.

Anybody in this thread is automatically 100X more informed and politically active than the average American. You average walmart shopper knows jack shit about the candidates and probably votes over a single issue that they are barely even informed on.

Dangg. U speak truth

>Listen up, this corrupt politician smells like dead fish but come on we are corrupt too so who we might as well pick her. you know?

no. fuck you. and fuck your choice.

>yOU ARE LOSING.

lol in what universe is this true

Never underestimate how totally uninformed and easily manipulated the majority of voters are. The media hates Trump and they decide the next president.

Hillary is evil, but I have no faith in the general public to realize that.

Besides, Hillary has a vagina and we need to have a vagina in office.

Shouldn't the head of the most powerful armed forces in the world be the kind of people who are down right psychopaths like Putin.
Hillary fits right in with Putin. Trump will get fucked by Putin.

Trump is just a pretender to that kind of power, and I'm pretty sure it should be debated whether he belongs at a table with cold-hearted, calculated political killers.

i think most are paid and some are trolls, it's ridiculous that i can't go on pol or b and see a single trump thread without it being infiltrated by ctr shills

nigga pls

Guys. Trump literally can't even. Im not worried. Just watch. All of u will look like the 'tards that you are.

Happy autumn!

> Hillary is evil

I guess we just fundamentally disagree here because I honestly don't think she's an "evil" person

Just like Brexit.

just look at how many people show up at either candidates rallies, the polls are being manipulated.. trump will win in a landslide if the vote isn't rigged

hillary created ISIS, shes literally WORSE THAN ISIS, a serial killer even

Dog shit isn't that bad. This one time I ate vomit and it was way worse, I swear guys!

Y duz trump get 'trump' but clinton is always 'hillary'.

@$king for a friend

ITT: social media buy money

>we
Admitting you are part of a group of like-minded individuals.
>not being paid
That's bullshit, but even it it was true, you'd be shilling for free, which makes you a shill and an idiot.
Kill yourself, shill scum.

Bush did you dumbfuck.

because clinton can be confused for bill

oh christ this is how it starts... you know there are like millions of Americans that don't go to these rallies but still vote, right?

now if you lose you don't even learn anything from it, you just assume the other side rigged it...

I really do feel for you Americans.

You have two of the most corrupt, egocentric and evil people on the planet as your choices.

Lets just hope to god that they're both on the same plane one day soon and it gets shot down by some Ukranians or something.

Because lets be honest, no president or some 3rd party or even bernie the bitch would be infinitesimally better than the choices you have before you.

LOL NO, fucking idiot. dont even start this shit, you dont even know anything that your talking about. do you even know where benghazi is? i bet not, stfu faggot

hillary created isis, everyone knows this you idiot

Hillary is corrupt as fuck, prone to bouts of rage, incapable of handling stressful situations, takes massive amounts of donations from arab nations,and likely ordered the murder of several people. Trump on the other hand is a strong leader with backbone who will put americans first before pandering to the very people who want to destroy our society. It's an easy choice.

She was fired from the watergate investigation for illegal, unethical, and unconstitutional practices. He supervisor refused to write her letter of recommendation for future jobs.

As an attorney Hillary defended a man accused of raping a minor and got him off. After the fact she laughed about how she "forever lost faith" in polygraph lie detector tests because her client passed one. That means she fully believed he was guilty of raping a minor, yet she still got him off.

But she is a true feminist. Because any feminist would help a man get away with raping a young girl if you just pay her.

False.

The more fringe and threatened you are, the more stink you'll make.

Clinton is silent majority. You dumbfuck.

Trump has my vote. Hillary is a fucking criminal.

Generic libtard detected

Wrong

millions of americans that are afraid of publicly showing their allegiance to trump because they don't want to be called a racist.. he will win in a landslide.

Man u troll hard. Lol.

Must respekt.

Don't forget that the loudmouth idiot is flat out dangerous, doesn't believe in the Constitution, and his tax plan will cuck the 99%

14 yr old detected

you believe the polls.

If Hillary is the silent majority then america really is lost and this is just the beginning of the end for us.

lol or they just don't care enough to go to rallies?

another 5 cents have been put in your account, thank you for shilling :^).

yes I believe the polls... and?

they predicted Trump would get the nomination: polls were right!

they're predicting Trump will lose the general: polls are bullshit!

Dang Sup Forums defending femanazseeez. What a world

>silent majority
The brand new explanation for faked polls! Tired of no one believing you when you rig an election? Now you can just say it was the """""""""" silent majority"""""""""" that got that pesky candidate elected! Now with more shilling!

Ololol

Mmmmmy feels abt the facist retard

The exact same can be said about Hillary. She's had several rallies that had less then like 150 people show up. Rallies and polls mean nothing. Any american with a brain or any bit of patriotism in their body is for Trump 100%, we just have to hope that there's enough people left who actually care about america.

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

Please tell me you are from Germany or Sweden.

any person that uses the phrase "terrible human being" as means of insulting a politician shouldn't vote to begin with

what is it that you dimwits fail to understand? geopolitics are nothing like social relations between individuals. being nice and friendly on some party or in a bar will yield positive returns far more often than it will in a fucking international summit against people whose interests directly conflict with your own

ffs, Russia is literally shitting on the USA. I do mean literally, as I've seen russian soldiers jokingly taking a shit on the american flag in offices belonging to ruined aid centers in Syria and not even bothering to hide their faces from the cam. You get the symbolism here? the US attempts to stick to a play nicey plan and aid innocent people, so it gets shat on by the power that actually has the balls to come and deal with ISIS and the more violent branches of the FSA.

Trump is a terrible human being? Might be, Truman was too
but he might be an equally excellent politician for the exact same reasons

SHILL DETECTED
STAND BY FOR REMOVAL
You idiotic shill scum, if anyone is against the constitution, it is those who want to change the 2nd amendment and limit free speech, like Hillary will no doubt do if she is elected. She panders to human cancer like sjws and black lives matter. It won't be long until those retards are calling for her to limit the first amendment to protect people's feelings.
Kill yourself, shill scum.

NIGGER ARE YOU RETARDED?
Hillary isn't anti-speech by any measure other than usual establishment political correctness. 2nd ammendment, pandering you have a point. Trump though is a fucking madman, he wants to basically piss on the 1st, 4th, and 8th ammendments.
>I'm gonna bring back WORSE than waterboarding
>We're gonna open up the liable laws
>We're gonna increase surveillance on all muslims.
Yes the authoritarian left loves Hillary. The libertarian left though (the vast majority of the left) generally has a feeling of "fuck, if I HAVE to" about her. I'm not voting for Hillary anyway. My state's bluer than the ocean, so I'm voting Stein.

> ffs, Russia is literally shitting on the USA.

wait, are you pro-Trump? you do know the guy loves Putin, right?

you're a democrat and the only reason she's still running is because:

1. she has a vagina

2. she is a democrat

3. she had to cheat to beat Bernie

4. The only reason Bernie endorsed her because he wanted to get off the Clinton Kill List

5. she has the blacks on her side.

6. Democrats would blindly fucking vote for her just because she's a democrat. Her followers are nothing but blind fucking retards who can't handle the truth. I bet if Hitler were to be running for president, democrats would still vote for her.

7. She's a shit stain on America that Obama has left. So glad papa Trump will be able to change America's diaper becuase OBAMA WAS BULLSHEET.

My Uncle was in the army and he knows some people that were killed by Hilary.

PROS: Hilary has more political experience; in killing people

Oh and fuck the world, burn it all down

>she had to cheat to beat Bernie

that's your narrative, bro, not mine

Kek

Somersaults

yup
Putin is an enigma
he knows that Trump might reset the cold war, but he also knows Trump is a fairly vocal supporter of old western values, like serving your nation before starving kids abroad

I guess Putin considers the latter to be worth it

Just cant even

Good news everyone. Its rigged!!!! We can all go home now

Did you read the DNC emails? They don't directly state cheating, but good god do they give that theory more evidence, and I don't think anyone would put it past Shillary and the DNC.

Putin's survived 15 years as the Russian leader. He didn't make it that far by being stupid.

Putin knows what's up and he's placing his bets very carefully.