What're you stupid faggots drinking tonight

What're you stupid faggots drinking tonight

Probably miller high life and mickeys you fucking niggers .

Have you ever tried a complex beer like a black quad? 》how about a bourbon that's not jack or jim? Fucking queers

Other urls found in this thread:

beeradvocate.com/lists/top/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jack isn't bourbon dumbfuck

Real Ale, my nigga. Im going to be hitting their brewery in a couple of weeks

Jack is a brand. A brand that makes multiple products. Including a bourbon.

Suck my cock

/thread

New Belgium Mothership wit tonight broski... i save my shit beers for concerts and sporting events

Protip: no they dont

What is good bee in your eyes op?

Mostly sip JW red label but if some good friends are around I splurge for black, family gets the blue.

Real ale is pretty much commercial now.
Get a Jester King faggot

Honey bee is good bee

Man, Brewdog is a meme. It's expensive and, ok, it's strong, but I've never had anything of theirs that has stood out as special.

Fuck that shit off and buy something made closer to where you live.

Water because I have work tomorrow and I'm not an alcoholic subhuman

OP sounds a lot like a millenial who just turned 21 and bought his first beer with his parents money while living in an apartment paid for by parents while failing or barely passing classes at a state college paid for by his parents and probably plays pokemon go like a faggot

This
/thread

Who gonna fuck with this?

Yeah it's fully meme no doubt. But 4 for £6 is pretty good value, and for supermarket beer its a good option. Their 'Mr President' beer is very good for £2.20 as well.

>"Complex beer"
kekd

Only niggers need liquor to have fun, I'm drinking iced tea...

+1

Just turned 21, looking for some good shit.

So far Dogfish Head has been a favorite of mine.

Steel reserve 211 black can.
8.4 high gravity. It's like malt liquor but for trailer trash whites.

nothing user, thats a solid sports watching choice. although not sure why you would go light on an already light beer. just drink fucking regular coors

i dont drink because Im not a depressed faggot

>pic related: my blood alcohol content

>not Coors Heavy
I just can't stand light beer. OP is a fag hipster though. Why the fuck do you want to drink some black extra thick """beer""" after working all day?

what state you live in? location determines beer availability because of shitty distribution laws

Awe fuck, is it hipster night again? DAMN, you're a massive punk-ass biatch, OP!

I'm drinking some hooch that I brewed myself. Ask me where I learnt how.

I always like Fat Tire if I want something a little more than Budweiser.

Same company has a beer called Blue Paddle, one of the best beers I ever had. I think it's a summer beer. If you ever see New Belgium Blue Paddle, get it.

Haha this bar don't have the banquet beer I feel ya

Lol.
You're fucking pathetic.

TN, good amount of craft/hipster beer places around here.
Nice ill keep my eye out

That beer looks nasty as fuck OP.

One day you will grow up and start drinking normal beer again.

yeah i know thats how it is everywhere. its coors own fault because thats the only beer they push hard in advertising

Samefag

Holy shit that is very accurate of most of my friends except one

Is there a beer that actually tastes good? So far every brand I've had has tasted exactly the same, like fucking piss.

I drink Miller High Life once a year, every year.
That was my Dad's brand. He was killed by a hit and run driver about 15 years ago, while crossing the street. He had a quart of Miller High Life in one hand, and a new pack of Benson and Hedges in the other.

So fuck you and your pretentious beer faggotry, OP. I'll get a case all nice and cold here in a couple of months, and I'll drink every one of them. Pour a little out. And miss my dad.

Yeah, 4 for £6 is pretty good. I've never seen them so cheap. And if you buy them in a bar, you pay out the arse.

alright, TN has some good choices. what styles do you like so far? or are you new to beer completely?
im looking through the list of beers available in TN...i highly recommend Green Flash IPA (san diego brewery, comes in a purple label bottle) if you can find it not too old

new belgium makes good beers

anything on this list is A+ but most items on this list are seasonal/special release or have extremely limited distribution:
beeradvocate.com/lists/top/

I'm drinking Guinness. 3.5 years alcohol free I finally said fuck it. Time to drink nig nogs.

Tyler?

suck poison bloated cunts

I play Pokemon go what's your problem?

What do you have against Miller High Life? I drink that shit all the time. I didn't used to, but then I saw some dude who had one and looked happy as fuck, like he had found him a bottle of liquid pussy or some shit. I was watching the look of eager anticipation on his face so close, I fucking ran his old ass over! Had to get the fuck out of dodge, already had 2 warrants. But I remembered that beer, yo. I bought some at the next corner store I passed, and that shit was tight! That was about 15 years ago, and I been drinking it every since...

Here's my night

Busch light because they're always out of regular busch, which is the only "decent" beer they sell within an hour drive of where I live.

Fuck your pretentious beer-snob attitude anyway, faggot. I drink to get drunk, not to be the coolest guy in the 10th grade.

Do you even rum fagot?

Nothing at all so that I can be responsible and work on my life in a positive and productive manor.

you are destroying humanity with your faggotry

Fuck 'Murica, I could buy alcohol since I was 18, suk shit

yeah shit laws to be honest

LOL, I am suddenly reminded of a wedding I was at some years back, and they had a sort of ghetto makeshift bar... They were making mixed drinks (sort of) - but I just grabbed a red solo cup, threw in a few ice cubes, and said "Bicardi dark. Fill'er up" Bartender blinked a couple of times, looked at the bouncer (my good friend, who just nodded) - and then did so. I filled up about 3 more times before the Mrs. told me it was time to go... Good times!

Which rum do you rum?

Eat your heart out faggot

Coruba and Stolen Dark or Homebrew.

There's also Captain Morgan, but I haven't tried that shit yet.

You niggers don't know nothing about AGED rum.
Seriously, if you haven't tried an El Dorado or a Doorly's, then you seriously deserve to keep thinking that rum means Captain Morgans.

I already said I never tried it, are you sure you haven't rum'd today?

I dont really drink Captain Morgans. Ive got a bottle for mixing, but thats about it. I drink Kraken because its pretty decent for a cheap rum, or Rumbullion! if im feeling fancy. Or Mount Gay XO if I dont want spiced rum.

Real fags drink alcohol. Wuss

Fuckin amateur. Go buy cheap vodka for nothing. Chug and get loaded. Done. Quit waisting your time with all that other bullshit.

Russian Standard Vodka is the shit

Truly sorry Sup Forumsro, making a toast to your Dad right now.

It's not my fault your mother only serves shit liqour and beer. I've been telling her for years to get the good stuff, but she doesn't care, as long as I can still get my dick up.

You know how pretentious hipsters who fall into a little money almost invariably start doing scotch tastings and blathering on about Oban and Laphroaig and Lagavulin, or debating whether Irish whiskeys should be drunk neat or with 2 drops of spring water, etc...?

... Try an actual nicely aged rum. It has twice the flavor and half the pretense, and since all the pretentious faggots are busy flaunting their disposable income on overpriced single malts, it's also about half as expensive.

... seriously.

My name is Step guy and I'm an alcoholic.

Just drank some Sierra Nevada pale ale after drinking for the last 5 days straight.

I man walks into a bar. He's an alcoholic, and it's destroying his family.

...and yet you are on Sup Forums. Make sure to mention that on your resume.

Rock on, thanks.

Ive tried a lot of different types of beers. IPAs are good. I like Sierra Nevada beer.

Going to order a small case of that Monastery Beer soon.

>muh sophisticated drinks
Aww look who just turned 21

What do you recommend?

shit how much that fancy shit cost?

good choices. also try the actual belgium import breweries. great style of beer, but because they are imported usually are pricey.

sierra nevada makes great beers, try their Torpedo double ipa, its nice. just whatever you buy, try to always check the dates on bottling for IPAs. IPAs lose a lot of flavor quickly, if you arent drinking it within a couple of weeks of when it was bottled, you are missing out on a lot of the taste.

Well, ease into the experience with an El Dorado, a Flor de Cana Gold, or a Cruzan. If you discover that they are amazing (and they are) you will journey onward from there. If not, enjoy your 40oz. malt liquors.

You sound exactly the same as the pretentious Laphroaig faggots.

A decent lager.
I'd drink a yuengling, but they don't sell it in KY. This state is so bad.
>also, mounds are based.

Timestamp or thats not your $2000 bottle of booze