What's more important to you: club or country...

What's more important to you: club or country? Would you rather see your club win a CL/EPL/Libertadores/Club World Cup/wtv or see your country win a WC/continental tournament?

Anyone that cares about NT above his Club is a fucking disgrace or a girl.

>not caring about your country
>>>/reddit/

While i agree that club is more important I want the US to win the WC for the banter/butthurt

NT football is for casuals and women

muh club >>>> NT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NT friendly

>mfw country is actually more successful than club right now

Never thought I'd see the day

>tfw 8/11 players from our "NT" XI are from my club alone

Country without a doubt. Club competitions are overwhelmingly dominated by money and their winners are virtually always the most affluent squads; they are the playground of the rich and powerful. Since national teams cannot sign players, that is not the case with country competitions, where glory, and not Benjamin, rules supreme.

This

>NT football is for casuals and women
This desu

porto fan im assuming?

CL even though I'm the first one to shout FALTA CUMPRIR-SE PORTUGAL

>EPL
topçeç

Yeah.
Not expecting great things from this seasons.
Just hope the signings don't flop and the team gets rebuilt.

My club winning CL is never gonna happen, but my country did already win WCs and it's not unlikely to win more within my lifetime.

(Just now I understood OP means Europa League - still, it's nowhere near the CL).

>which do you prefer - actual football or a 4 week sideshow every 2 years

World Cup easily tb h.

>Implying the club I support has a realistic chance of winning anything
>Implying >our NT will ever win anything
I’m at the point where I don't even care about trophies 2bh.

You clearly never felt what is like win a World Cup

And yes a European Cup is not even comparable

Why isn't it? The only real competition that the WC adds is Brazil and Argentina

This.

>caring about bulgaria
>>>/reddit/

Only faggots from inferior football countries don't care about international football. The only ones I've heard say that "club football is where it's at" are either effeminate Asians or closeted Brits. Either way they are flamboyantly retarded.

my local club was only once in the bundesliga
and I was more happy about the wc14 than about the promotion

and what do you know about winning the euro?
your only time was in 68 and you had to buy it

All English people (me included) will say club football. However even matches not involving England on the international stage end up cagey and a bus-parking fest. With club football it's only a notorious few managers that park the bus.

most """"clubs"""" are made up of foreigners though

Is this even a debate? World Cup.

Fuck my country sideways, I'd nuke the crap out of this shithole if that meant my club won a CWC.

I have already seen my NT win everything
So I choose my team

can I get a job there?

which team do you support?

club

>USA ever winning anything important

Last Euro champions were eliminated in last WC by USA tho

Not quite we got eliminated in the group stage, not by a team in specific

Club. I enjoy watching the national team, but I follow my club closely all year round, vote on the annual meetings, and it's equally important to my father and grandfather.

Only in the English league

Are you for real now? The European Cup is like having a girlfriend, there's nothing special about that it's just a shame if you have never had one
I mean even Czech Republic, Greece, Denmark and you have won one
The World Cups are the ones that make history and just the best NT are allowed to win

Win a WC is the best feeling that this sport can offer you

It depends

> real clubs
> NTs
> casual clubs
> no clubs

friendly reminder that if your "club" has an owner it's not different from an american franchise

A dedicated soccer board would have to be created if usmnt won a world cup

>this flag
NT is a sideshow. Only amerilards don't get that because their teams are 10 years old.

I'd personally kill every member of the NT if that meant my club won its next *match*, let alone a cup