D-do you need anything Anonymous?

D-do you need anything Anonymous?
Somethings got you down?
You don't feel quite right?
The world isn't as bright and crisp as you remember it?

T-tell me about it Anonymous; we'll knock out t-that bad mood with one p-punch!

alice is pretty cute (for a skeleton)

>117
G-go away Chief!

a bump for you

Life won't ever be bright and crisp, and i never feel quite right. Needs more then just a punch

T-tell me why, Anonymous. Tell me everything you can, and we'll w-work to make it right, you and I.

inhsa allah

Hello, Alice. Glad to see I got here a bit earlier than the last few times I've popped in. How was your day?

It h-had ups and downs. L-like this one!

Things..

Looks like you learned your lesson.

Keep it that way.

Sage.

N-need more than that, dear

I could say the same. I'm going to make some tea momentarily to relax a bit. I threw my shoulder out while cleaning today and it's extremely uncomfortable, what's got you down?

I fell d-down!

I was actually referring to Final Fantasy headers. You threatened me and now you've got cold feet.

Thanks for not being too much of a faggot I guess.

I don't know who i am anymore

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “nigger balls” and “i love shitting inside nigger assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of fyad humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

You m-mean like this? You said you also liked One Punch Man.

I already used two of my good FF ones

Don't push your luck kid.

Ahh, I missed the joke. I feel silly now. I am having some trouble lifting my arm above my head so this is going to be quite uncomfortable this week, what do you think would work best?

I've got maaaany more l-lined up, don't worry.

I t-think you need to do some stretches!