S/fur if it can't walk, it crawls

s/fur if it can't walk, it crawls

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

LETZ DO IT

Calm down rabbi.

You aren't Dash.

I see Dash's intro but no Dash name

That's because Dash is gone, and everyone is so obsessed with him that they have to impersonate him to get attention.

I had it saved on my phone trying to find the artist, and figured I should post it to see how many anons flip shit. Surprised so many people straight up hate dash.

Oh, and the artist is alectorfencer. They do alright art.

dash is ded

Drink some water, you thirsty bastard.

Dash is not dead, just the name.

He'll be back. Either as an user, under a new name, or back in general.

Really the only people who hate him are anons. The other namefags seem to be alright with him. It's just the fact that he's a well known name, so anons without NS can easily harass him, kinda like Dani.

'He' is still here. Just not Dash because he stirred up too much drama. Dash is dead, but I'm not (yet).

He has his moments all the time he will be back.

Who knows maybe he turnd off his name sync and is still here, lurking until he calms down.

Or not u dunno, I generaly like dash, it's not that hard to not cause a shit storm over things but furries like drama it seems.

I also stopped disliking Alex and Dani when I just stopped the autism and didn't make a big deal over nothing.

Fair point. I'm surprised I don't have more haters. I'm certain I have somehow made some anons pissy over something.

Fuck this faggot. Fucking gay wears girly clothes. Death to him.

Gotta go murder chickens. If dash comes back wirh a new name, I recommend "sprint".

And?

I have anime body pillows, have at me.

Dash is not coming back. Dash is dead. I however, am still here. And I was never angry; I'm just sick of everyone, especially the obnoxious user faggots who can't stop harassing me. So I'm going to give them what they want, and Dash is never coming back. I won't be using that name, nor intro, nor will I be making threads. I may still contribute, but Dash is to be forgotten.

Because you are cringy fat or skeleton fag. Do you know what the fuck is a girl? Have you even met this creature in your life?

You aren't Dash...fuck off.

As long as you are still around that's a ok

Yee

Finally, there's one attention whore down. Now for the rest.

It's a fake

You're right, I'm not. Because Dash is gone.

Don't expect much conversation from me either. That's really where I stir up all the drama, so that's the main thing I need to stop doing. But apparently that's all I know how to do, so it's easier to just stop altogether.

Just go incognito for a while and ignore people.

sauce me bro

Good, shut up then, nobody cares.

I care

Doppelganger troll gtfo the REAL Dash will come back.

Just leave it alone bruv.

That's what I plan to do.

Then why are people still talking about him? Even last thread people couldn't shut up about him. Just stop talking about him.

No, he won't. He exists here in spirit, but not in name.

BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE DEATH OF THIS LITTLE FAG

He's already dead, bro. You got your wish.

Well alright, I'll just post but remember, the opinion of a couple people really dosnt matter, the opinions on a genetic image board matter even less, words on a screen, nothing more.

Also I've never found you annoying.

Troll.

I want to boop her nose.

You must have pretty low life asperations, I bet potty training is still the pinnical of your achievements.

sry i can´t

I'm sure this cunt is not dead. He is propably suck his own dick because his life is so sad.

I want to boop her cervix

i want to fuck her hard up the ass and finish on her tits

No, but my presence lowers the quality of the threads. The reason I stayed and posted all the time was because I wanted the threads to be good again, and all I've managed to do is bring in more and more trolls. So, it would be best for everyone if I stop using that name, and try to not talk about anything.

Yeah, probably. That sounds pretty accurate.

>says the guy in a Sup Forums fur thread...

I want Dash.

You're implying something about me when you even don't fucking know me, you pathetic idiot.

2 options present them selfs, he isn't here at all or user there is dash minus name sync, in both cases being a Cunt won't rectify the situation.

Just post.

I do know you, I live in the house down the street from the refrigerator box you live in.

Lewd is my middle name

The new meme

I dont even live in city, you stupid fuck

Hello my fellow deviants. How's everything?

Don't be gross. She is only for nose booping.

No cuddling allowed? :(

I never said I live in a city, a house and street can be anywhere.

I like what you've done with your box however, the soiled blanket is a nice touch.

Dashie.

I have a question - why does fur have such a shitty reputation on here?

Pretty good

Moot.

Because the worst facets of the comunity are the most well known and the people on Sup Forums will belive and say what the comunity wants them to belive and say.

So basicly brainwashing.

No.

You should stop replying at every mention of the name.

pls, she doesn't have tits and a pussy for booping

this pleases me

That's the point. She is decently dressed unlike every other furry.

Don't care

ᴵ ᵐᶦˢˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵃˢʰ

Dragons are nice

Yes, but isn't everything in its own way?

you want dashie? here you go

Deep

makes it all the sweeter to take them off