Tell me why I shouldn't

Tell me why I shouldn't.

do it

Do a flip faggot.

nah

dude dont. you mean something to someone. save yourself for them at least.

send me your shoes

pff thats a bed at the bottom you tryin to get our hopes up OP?

fap and try to catch your sauce in the air

Because it doesn't look like anyone's around on that side.

You got some pretty sweet sneakers man. That's why

think of the clean up guys hard work they'll have to do because of you

Because you're not high enough. Broke legs, meh.

Cause u haven't time stamped.

There are teachers, cells, workers, and animals that have given something for you life. Are you just gonna have their time wasted?

Don't. The world needs faggots like you so we can feel better about ourselves.

You should.

Dont do it. Dont fuck up some other guys day by letting them pick up your dead body.

The angry boy, a bit too insane, icing over the secret pain

If your going to kill yourself, at least do in style, fucking go see the world.

Because death isn't a release, or freedom from anything, it's oblivion and oblivion offers no opportunities. A life full of opportunities both good and bad is better than oblivion.

Stop romanticizing death.

at least kill people first
give us a news story

Looks about five stories up
Most likely you'll die but because you're a fag and probably unlucky you'll just end up quadrapalegic and get to go through the rest of your life as "Gimpo the Failed Suicide"

What's the optimal high for death by falling?

No man's sky comes out tomorrow

If you do suicide jump it, record video of the jump then post webm for ur Sup Forumsros :)

Nah you already decided you weren't going to when you posted here. Stop being a faggot

Dude youre either doing this to get some attention in which case: get fucked! Or youre actually considering suicide in which case go to tumblr im sure youll find some like-minded people there. But gtfo of Sup Forums.. Dont need you here either way

Because Jesus love you and want to touch you in very inappropriate ways :')

It would be painful

DO IT FAGGOT!!!

Don't do it OP. If you do it, you can't deliver in this thread

If dubs, you jump.

go higher, you could still survive that fall, and be in pain like a pregnant little girl.

Bait

Don't do it!
Go make love, fight for the sake of fight, steal a car, go on a crazy roadtrip. There are people who love you and will be devastated if you do it. Make life worth.

But if you do, stream it. And do a backflip.

Do a flip user

your phone would break

One reason
This is better
Get stoned out of your mind
Headbutt a knife
Fucking epic win

effort mate

Tell us why you should.

you're not high enough. You'll most likely be falling for what will seem like a split second and you'll break your legs. It'll take you some time to realize what just happened and you will not be able to move. Once adrenaline fades you'll be screaming in agony until someone gets you to hospital where you'll be in intensive care for a REAL long time thinking "why did I make things worse for myself?" you will not walk again, you'll live on but you'll live a shittier life.

Not high enough

I want to jump alot too. Since I was a child really. Then I discovered drugs. Drugd are good, get a decent trade and starty smoking pot.

jumping from a plane.

fucking edgy kiddies. isn't there a school to be shot up or something??

Do it, for science.

I got a double 42. Two meaning of life. Youz can have one

Hodor

>not understanding what edges are

Well, I tried to kill myself by ODing, and after a few hours I realized that I would rather work at feeling better than give up and went to the hospital. If you jump and change your mind you have no way to undo that. If you really want to do it, do it in a way that gives you a chance to change your mind. That way will will only die if you are really sure it is what you want.

I wasn't saying anything about shooting up a school. If he's going to kill himself, he should at least do something exhilarating and go sky diving or shit like that.

"thank you for not aborting me"

Because this could be an inception scenario

>mfw Exact definition of edges

@OP PLz do et u spOnzer cANzer kidz if u jump

>mfw
>doesn't post a face

Cause that looks like only 3-5 floors up.. All you'll do is break a leg or rib or some shit.. Go higher or you won't an hero

you don't have the sack to jump fag

>If you really want to do it, do it in a way that gives you a chance to change your mind

This guy gets it

It was 10 stories by the way guys.

/Thread

Kek i lost

I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend!

no thats gay just make it fast

Honestly...There isn't really any reason you shouldn't. It is your choice to exist regardless of the pain you will ultimately experience. Life just gets harder and either you die or you watch everyone around you die, its rough, harder than I thought it would ever be.

You choose your path. If you take an early exit I don't blame you. I think I might too.

Oh hi deer

And this is how you explain the meaning of life

user I just want you to know I screenshotted this. Really powerful man.

I got this one ^_^

You failed at failing