What does Sup Forums use to get their daily nicotine...

what does Sup Forums use to get their daily nicotine ? Personally I dip Copenhagen WinterGreen but I decided to try some Mint out today

That shit is good.

the fuck is Sup Forums ?

shut the fuck up you flaming faggot , I hope you get arthritis you piece of shit .

btw fuck you newfag

ya I'm not much into chews , heard a lot of good things about Redman however .

If you dip cope and you dip any of their flavors you might as well be dipping skoal. Skoal does flavors better than cope. Cope really needs to bring back cope black (medium cut with whiskey flavor, will knock your dick in the dirt). Cope also had a whiskey blend years back that was okay but it was labeled just Cope. And not copenhagen. Cope also had a nutty blend that was good too. Skoal extra is my go to because its only like $2.13 after tax. Or Grizzly Mint, that'll put lead in your pencil

Skoal doesn't have as much nicotine and the cut is rough for your mouth I've heard ? I really like the cut for cope I've never gotten a sore mouth until I dipped grizzly winter green .

Beechnut is good if you've never tried it. Levi-garret plug is topteir though

The nictotine thing is just so people who dip cope can act all superior and call you a pussy for dipping skoal.. if you want the most nic grizz will rock your world and their longcut packs very well. If the cut is too 'rough' you just need to man up, its fuckinf dip, that's what its supposed to do, you'll get used to it. Grizz mint is best grizz. Their wintergreen just tastes off. Yeah there are some i prefer over others, but i have never liked snuff. Just fuck that stuff. Cant keep that shit from getting everywhere and its a pain in the ass to pinch. I switched to pouches years back because i find myself going through less chew with them inatead of throwing in a big hogleg every time. Plus if you smoke bud pouches are much easier to manage with cottonmouth lol

Also the whole fiberglass in dip is an old wives tale

But Copenhagen is superior is freshness and wetness , it even has its own nice greasy feel

Cope WG master race reporting in

Fucking love copenhagen mint

The best in tobacco

Check your fucking can dates then. Only time skoal isnt wet is when that shits about to expire. You're gonna put it in your wet mouth anyways. Also if your dips getting a little dry, few drops of good whiskey, shake around, enjoy

That's plain stupid OP. Copenhagen is the Capital of Denmark, and in Denmark "snus" is not allowed,and has´t been for quite some years. You´ve been fooled

I'm hooked on Copenhagen mint, I do enjoy wintergreen too. I can't dip grizzly, it has a nice chemically aftertaste that I can't stand

Original Long Cut

Keep dipping faggots. Hope you like cancer. People who dip are Literally the most pathetic people on earth. Please. Keep dipping. I beg you. Don't stop, just keep dipping. You'll thank me later when it's too late

Yeah op, get some of that real european shit you hork up your nose! Dry snuff, that's real mans tobaccy

where did I ever say Snus ? on the can it says Long Cut . Get the fuck out of my face you Skoal Berry dipper

Get at my level faggots.

I heard Sweden has some pretty crazy shit and they somewhat invented Snus .

For dip, I like Cope gold top, good natural, salty flavor. As far as chew goes, Red Man Golden Blend is the best, although Red Man Select is nice once in a while.

Lick my nut you fucking yankee.

I second this!

again wtf is Sup Forums??
dumb nigger

Hey kys

>inb4 grammar, and punctuation

Berry/cherry tastes like fucking childrens cold medicine. Skoal citrus is your real pussy-chaw
>skoal apple was once a guilty pleasure though

Cope wintergreen is the only way to go. Only fucking plebes dip the welfare bear

check EM

A pouch of Golden Virginia with Job papers every day, just like my late Grandfather used to do.

Kodiak isn't too bad either

Honestly, Skoal peach is my guilty pleasure.

the fucking wel-fare bear . I loved Copenhagen WG it literally tasted like ice breakers but mint isn't really giving me a mint vibe . maybe I could drop a few drips of 100 proof peppermint schnapps

>welfare bear
Holy shit my sides

>underage

It's never capitalized you newfag denying bitch.
Pic related.

Probably my first set a trips

Keep dipping you faggot.

Kodiak WG is the best WG.

Yeah, they're out of Levi here. Definitely top-teir.
I haven't had beechnut. Where do you live?
They only have red man and Levi where im at

Stokers mint is the best mint

Cope Snuff is the only true answer.

Lol, hmmm.

Peach? Ugh yuck! I loooove peach anything, but theres just something about that stuff i can't stand. Anyone here remember skoal spearemint? Was the GOAT

Kodiak wg is the champagne of dips my man

I can actually agree with that. Grizz mint is awful, and Skoal is the wurst.

God tier dip:
Cope wg
Stokers mint
Kodiak wg

Grizz wiz reporting in

I like to smoke cigars. Not every day, but maybe once every week or two.

Pic related, one of my favorites

Has anyone here tried any lemon dips?

>17yo wannbe cowboy spotted
I bet you blouse your jeans into your shitty ariats and only wear carhartts too, cause you're a workin man, right?

Skoal costs to damn much I'm stationed up in Connecticut and don't get me wrong I can afford it but dip is already expensive as it is up here and they want 6$+ for a can of skoal

Under rated post

got a can of Copenhagen mint for 2.50$ at a local gas station in California

Still waiting for this gem to come back...
>inb4 "Skoal is for faggots"

a pinch better when you finish a can of Skoal , fuck that pussy shit that's for cowboys who vape.

I just quit smoking cigars a week ago. Using a shitty e-cig constantly but im not coughing up a storm in the morning

Look for Skoal-Extra. Its literally $2.00 a can everywhere, and better than regular skoal

You need to get your eyes checked out

I for one am glad they axed this attrocity. However i did have s good friend who swore by mixing a can of vanilla and a can of mint together

>i dip because everyone else does it and we look cool.

i have a camel blue every 45 minutes to an hour

I like to vape

Lol the fuck

What is this faggot even doing on Sup Forums? Must be a summerfag.

I work in a Class Six part time and the only people who seem to buy Skoal are teen dependents and E-1s

Just make sure you use your e-cig to actually ween yourself off and quit instead of becoming a vape-fag. Vaping is literally the gayest thing on earth and nobody thinks you're 'clouds' are cool

Fuck, your