Hey /b. Maybe this will sound stupid, but i need to tell someone my story...

Hey /b. Maybe this will sound stupid, but i need to tell someone my story. This is also my first greentext and im on my mobile, so bear with me.

>be me, 23
>haven't kissed a girl since i broke up with my Gf, 4 years ago
>a friend of mine in getting married
>happy for him, but kinda sad, bevande that remembers me how beta i am, not having a Gf
>future bride told me there will be no single girls invited
>unintentionally lies
>meet this 7/10 girl
>funny and always smiling, But dont pay too much attention to her, cause my hopes are long gone
>While drunk, notice cute bartender and start flirting with Her
>Suddendly, while flirting with the bartender, my friend (now husband), come to me and tells me that the 7/10 girl likes me
>allofmywhat
>alcohol and fear fight together
>alcohol wins
>become alpha
>flirt like i've never done in my life and end kissing her, with her putting her hand on my cheek
>some of my friends are there and they seems all happy for me
>ff few hours later
>we are all leaving, so i choose to go with her in the car with a couple (two of her friends), who's driving
>we come in front of the hotel where i sleep and before leaving she puts a flower in my shirt and gives me her lighter, saying "with that you'll never forget me", while smiling
>pic related
Here comes the real problem

>mfw i realize that during the last four years i've totally forgot how an hand so small could be so warm to make me feel again

This was two days ago and now i really dont know what should i do to stop feeling this bad. I was the first who said "we're just having fun", but it's hard to believe that something funny is actually able to hit me in The face like a huge metal bat.

Go get her? I fail to see what is the problem.

this op, go talk to her

This.

good for you man

Op here
Actually can't, she's like 70 kilometers from 'my' place and i can't rent a car atm because it's 2am and even if it was morning it would cost around 70 euros. Actually can't afford it.

The only thing that matters here is always remembering that it was not the girl who made you alpha- it was you.

>find her or another chick. It was the universe telling to to walk around like a fucking man

dude your legs are fucking hairy

Op here
Nice words. Thank you user, I'll try. The only problem, atm, as u probably got, is the huge amount of void (?) I feel inside me.

Op here
I know right, but i dont really care that much.

get herw number and call?

Op here
I dont think that "she" is the source of my Pain. Instead, i think i've just understood how much a woman would be relevant in my life

Maybe if you grow a pair you could stop being such a faggot, go and fuck her that's what women want no a faggot being sentimental. what they whant is a men not a sissy boy

Op here.
We both wanted to fuck, But We were at a wedding, with some of her family members. I've asked her to move away for some time, but she told me her uncle is a nuclear dickhead and he could be able to ruin her life, if he'd noticed that We went for a fucktrip, somewhere. I dont really think i'm that kind of sissy boy.

Oh. well then you're just gonna have to live through the pain. But I mean if you want a woman in your life, why is that a sad thing?

I always wondered why europoors have such clumsy sexual lives.

OK so you couldn't fuck her, let it go! If you think you could get in touch whit her and fuck her do it! Maybe she's the women of your life. But posting your feelings on Sup Forums is what a faggot sissy boy would do

Op here
I guess i feel sad just because i dont know when i'll be able to feel that heat again. It's like missing something of essential, for me

Call her
Hang out
If her uncle sees you as more of a caring person rather than her fuckbuddy, hell accept you
So do it faggot

Right now youre feeling miserable because you want to, not because youre forced to be

Made me cringe .
3/10
How about stop sounding like a little wimpy bitch and make a fucking move

Op
That's definitely not a solution, if that's what you mean, i can't deny this. We are already planning on meeting again, in november (we live pretty far away and we are always busy with our jobs). Till then, i'd try to get distracted with other girls

Op
Sorry for the cringe, but im asking for opinions. Not here to get a score

You want a relationship?
Relationship is about effort and care
Take the time, plan your days, arrange meet her at least once a week or somethin

This it is because I am man.
Man have hairy legs. You understand some day. When getting older, you will have the hair grow in obscure places. Do not be afraid of this.
This is normal for boy growing into man.
Also, the eyebrows.

But yet you think you have not the sissy boy by posting the feeling in your heart to call others sissy boy?
Rubbush. Insulant. I laugh at you from my tactical position of superiority.

Op
It's really complicated. There's a literally a sea between us and by saturday i'll move back to my place.

>Right now youre feeling miserable because you want to, not because youre forced to be

Wise words, user. I wont forget em

November!? What are you? Retarded? If youre really serious about her you need to go to her the first chance you get, and this "void" inside of yourself that you speak of is bullshit you feed yourself to feel comfortable with the situation youre in now.

that lighter is so retarded

garlic bread

Look I'm given advice, the man sounds like a sissy whit all that of warm touch and shit.
And if I'm a sissy at least I'm not as gay as OP

Didja manage to snap a photo of her, OP?

The void (?) it is traditional concept in my world that doesn't really interpret well into English. Where I am from, this "void" (there is no better word) something like to fight with, yet but embrace at the same time.
Picture the Ferris wheel at carnival, but an endless struggle falling down the well. This is coming close to the concept.
It is filling with accuracy in certain situations.