Wanna be an Olympian

What is an Olympic Sport that;

>Does not require specific genetic traits (height, muscle mass, etc.)?
>Does not require specialization at a young age?
>Does not require shit ton of $$$

I am thinking pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archery_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics_–_Qualification
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrestling?

So, you are obese, unable to perform any physical activity and you want to be an olympian?
>tf

You will never be a biathlete. Cross country skiing is fucking excruciating.

Curling is anyone on Sup Forums's best bet

Oh sorry your pic looked like Biathlon just going by the thumbnail

Yeah shooting is your best bet for summer if you aren't rich enough to do sailing

Not really, I am in the Army and we shoot at the prone all the time! Its just that most sport does have physical requirements that I dont have, like height.

I was stationed in Alaska and since I was in a ski company, we did do biathlon.

>never again, fuck that shit

But ok. I dont know how many hours I should invest, but between that and work, as well as lifting I dont know how I am gonna manage. Hmmm...

BTW I did have poor eyesight and had to get PRK soo... Pic related? I am already ADD as fuck

Just fake your way into the Special Olympics and dominate in whatever sport you feel like playing.

>Shooting doesn't require specific genetic traits
>Hand-eye coordination is not dependent on genetics
WEW

>dead

but hey man, retards are strong af

Archery probably but you still need insane hand-eye coordination and money to buy the equipment

your best chance is moving to the Cayman Islands or somewhere like that and meeting the minimum Olympic standard in whatever event

But it can be trained, tho i have to agree with you because of dubs

>Archery
>Implying training will allow you to hit the centers 10 out of 10 times
Seriously?

>money to buy the equipment

Which is cheaper, a rifle or a recurve bow?

its not, or south koreans would destroy at it

>What is Archery

>army
>shoot

>be PL
>not getting your XO laid and then convincing him to hog all the ranges for the next 6 months because he owes you

top kek

Archery is so nerdy tho

>tfw I would actually like to shoot some guns as a hobby but even if I had the money I would have to join a hunting club to be legal

Ok. Deciding factor; in the US which is a bigger community, archery or trap shooting?

The less people I have to compete with, the better, I got like 3 or so years so w/e

Dude, it's a bitch to meet the basic score to qualify as an Olympic Archer. For ex, each country can send 3 men archers, and you would think every good country could easily produce 3 archers good enough to meet the basic score. But the following countries were only able to produce just 1:
>Great Britain
>Germany
>Japan
>Canada
Etc

And countries that couldn't even produce just one male archer who could hit the basic qualification score include:
>Russia
>Sweden
Etc

In fact, in all of Europe, only 4 countries were able to produce more than one male archer who could hit the basic score needed for qualification:
-France
-Italy
-Netherlands
-Spain

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archery_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics_–_Qualification

No.

Even the defending Olympic Champion in Men's Archery didn't qualify these Olympics.

Recurve bow. Olympic rifles can go as high as 3k. I never seen an Olympic Recurve set up go as high as $1,700.