Cuck thread. Post pictures of girls you know and want to get cucked and bulls will say what they'd do to them

Cuck thread. Post pictures of girls you know and want to get cucked and bulls will say what they'd do to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/xxxcumfastxxx/comments/4wt1e0/stepsister_help_stepbrother_masturbate_and_cum/
youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
imgur.com/a/37FzG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/xxxcumfastxxx/comments/4wt1e0/stepsister_help_stepbrother_masturbate_and_cum/

any bulls for my girl?

I'd tie her up, bend her over and fuck her ass as hard, fast and deep as I can while squeezing her tits and spanking her fat ass until I cum all the way deep inside her.
Reply to OP pic pls.

gf on right

Bend her over and fuck her from behind while I squeeze her tits in one hand, her sucking the fingers in the other. Once I'm ready to cum I'll push her head into the blankets and fill her pussy up and let her milk me until I'm empty, then make her wipe up and eat what runs out of her.

that sounds perfect, shes great at cleaning your cock off too

I'd get her drunk and fuck her on that beach, pull her tits our for the locals to watch

Good. Maybe I can fuck her in front of the mirror so she can watch while I ran her wet cunt, all while you watch as I fill your GF with my cum.

fill her over and over she would love it

She wants to know what you'd do to her.

She'll love it even more when I'm buried in her soaking wet pussy, twisting her nipples and pumping her full of cum over and over again, all while she screams my name.

who?

She wants to know what b would do to her

make her your whore

Here's her ass

I WOULD FUG HER IN THE POOSE

I will. Your GF will be my little cumslut. She'll be begging for me to fill her with cum 24/7. She'll love it when her legs are on my shoulders and my cock buried in her cunt, pumping her full.

Any bulls for my gf?

i bet she will, she'll be such a good whore for you

I hope so. She has a nice body. It'll look even better when she's quivering on the bed, covered in my cum, makeup running with tears yet begging me to keep fucking her sore ass and pussy.

My girl.

bring some of your friends to use her too if you want

>former coworker
>older chinese lady
>yellow fever
>found out she was sexually assaulted
>get turned on by her now because of this because i'm fucked in the head
>i wonder if her husband still feels adequate

tldr; a little different but i wonder if she would just submit to a group of guys forcing it in her this time. would you guys do it?

Jesus christ this is pathetic

Hell yeah. Each of us in a hole. One in her mouth, one in the ass and me in her pussy. She'll be dripping with hot cum and begging for more, even though she'd be choking back tears and gagging on cock. She'd love it.

No. I'm not a piece of shit.

ITT: closeted trump supporters

this is one of those things where you have to know the person and be... fucked up in the head. not doing it for me chow mein nigger.

What do the bulls here think of her?

Nice face. I'd like to fuck her mouth and coat her glasses in cum. Any nudes?

I'm a professional Bull
No Flakes or Fakes allowed

KIK: rocketlewes

What would you guys do to her

Professional bull?

Yeah, I'd also like an explaination

lol @ bulls on Sup Forums

weeabulls maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Make her your slut

I get tips.

I'm not full time by any means, but I make enough.

kik: rocketlewes

>weeabulls maybe
No one here is going to risk losing their real 2D waifu to a weeabull.
Imaginary 3D GFs are no big loss, so that is what gets posted.

First time I bulled I made this guy's wife cum for the first time ever during intercourse. They broke up not long after that. Oops.

She is begging to be bent over and fucked in the ass as hard as possible. I could just cut a hole in the ass/crotch of those tight jeans, slide her panties to the side, and fuck her senseless. More?

A lot more

Who wants her insta? she is super slutty girl who blew me off so be brutal

I'd insert my penis into her vagina.

Another for inspiration

mmm very fuckable. Moar

Good. That ass is begging to be destroyed. I could just press her against the wall and pull those pants down and shove my tongue into her ass and make her drool with pleasure. She'll be begging for my cock. Then I'll give it to her. Use my spit on her asshole as line to fuck her, making her take my cock as deep in her ass as she can and then even deeper, then dump my load inside her. When we're done she can pull her pants back up and we'll go out for a night in the town as my cum drips out of her ass.

imgur.com/a/37FzG She has an album full of slutty pics ready for you

You her bf ?

Good god

You seem to be loving her ass

Wwyd to my girl?

different guy, but those are some damn nice tits. More of them please

my girl. wwyd?

want to see her take a big dick, mine is so tiny!

more plz

girl on right, she bitches about guys all the time but i found her big dildo in her room so i know she loves cock

fuck yeah that cleavage. Would love to suck on those

Fucking everything, she's perfect

Same guy that gave those long replies, I may be in love with that beautiful juicy ass.

Moar?

facefuck that slut and grope those full tits. More of her please

if anyone wants me to dirty kik their girl, I've got a pretty big cock. hmu

Check for her album

Maybe I can fuck her standing up on that cliff. That'd be lots of fun, enjoying the view as I pump her full of cum. More?

She does have an amazing ass

my gf..plz i has a smol penis///

You fucked up nigger

bet she'd love that

Either or both girls.

moar

I just want to bend her over something and fuck her over and over. She'll be dripping cum all over from her filled ass. She won't want me to pull out. Just stay inside her and let her ass milk my cock until my balls are drained.

How would you use her ass?

How would u fuck my daughter?

Bulls?

What you do? I have an ass shot if needed

damn! that would be fucking hot! never had her cuckold me before but i'd really like that

What would you do to my girlfriend?

Her ass is made to be filled with cum

>tfw your gf blows me and everyone else in the building

:^)

>not posting dildo

>Scandinavian language
>"bitches about guys"

swedishfeminazi/10