Give me one good reason why we shouldn't build a wall?

give me one good reason why we shouldn't build a wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/01/trump-admits-his-talk-of-a-great-wall-along-the-mexican-border-is-a-trick-to-rile-up-a-sleepy-crowd/
youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI
cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/donald-trump-ashburn-virginia-crying-baby/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diplomacy

Wait what? WE'RE JUST BUILDING ONE WALL??

waste of resources that could be used elsewhere

There is already a wall.

THIS

Trump is clown shoes and so are his supporters.

>Donald Trump admitted that he brings up the implausible idea of building an even bigger “wall” between the United States and Mexico than the one that already exists just to get applause from a sleepy audience.

“You know,” he told the Times writers, “if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts.”

rawstory.com/2016/01/trump-admits-his-talk-of-a-great-wall-along-the-mexican-border-is-a-trick-to-rile-up-a-sleepy-crowd/

Drones & Land Mines are cheaper & more efficient

1. $$$
2. There are already tunnels under the border
3. It's an empty campaign pledge that plays on dumb people's negative emotions and not a feasible solution

Goddamn it makes me happy that even Sup Forums is turning on this waste of flesh

Did building a FUCKING WALL work in PACIFIC RIM?!? NO. NO IT DID NOT.

I second this post greatly.

I'd also like to add that a wall wouldn't do anything at all. I've seen the ingenuity those Mexico's have. Carts running under bridges and zip lines and shit. If this wall becomes a reality we will see another Vietnam. They still haven't found or mapped all the tunnels those Asian Mexicans made and we lost that hard. Just wait and see how fast America stops being a world superpower after we build a stupid wall.

If you have to build a ditch.

The real problem is human traffickers

Why not just get on a boat and go around the wall?

Truth user.

Truth.

In the documentary, "Pacific Rim". Building a wall did not, in fact, keep the immigrant Kaiju out of our borders.

Trump needs to step up his game.

Giant robots, at the very least, are required to defeat the immigrant threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVvPPQ3SvAQ

rope

build a ditch filled with napalm... have free joints and lighters 50 yards on US side. enjoy the show.

Mongolians.

you mean add on to the wall that was already being built

Impossible
Prohibitively expensive
Zero return
Ecological catastrophe
No need: for the source of our economic problems, look up, at the 1%, not down to the poorer than poor

Red nose hecho in Mexico
Little hat made in China

It'll seriously fuck up the wildlife, think of how many ecosystems will be screwed up

If the 1% are the problem and they live in the US, then why don't the Mexicans stay in their own country without the 1%?

*fence

It'll make it harder to get cocaine

Trump wants to build a 10 foot tall wall because he owns an 11 foot ladder factory in Mexico.

To be honest, some illegal immigrants ARE thieves

It's ungodly expensive and will only affect, at most 15% of illegal immigration.

between 80-85% of illegals came here LEGALLY on work visas or vacations and overstayed.

The wall is LITERALLY retarded in every conceivable way.

If anyone REALLY wanted to do anything about illegal immigration, they'd suggest making it a felony with mandatory prison time for employing them. The ENTIRE incentive the illegals have to come here and stay is the fact that there are a ton of under-the-table job opportunities by crooked and disgusting corporate scumbags who want to use them for cutting corners and maximizing their personal profits.

will it?

This guy will answer all your questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=vU8dCYocuyI

>posting the fucking current year man
It's like I didn't just log out of Facebook two minutes ago.

No matter how dishonest and reprehensible this walking id may be, the media will continue making false equivalence between his scams and lies and whatever mistakes HRC has made in a lifetime of public service.

No matter how many conservatives warn he'll crash the economy and alienate our allies, the hoi polloi cheer him like a hero.

Troll on, my /t/ards, troll on.

Go back normalfag

Sorry, I'll never post something you dislike again senpai.

before you call me a shill, calm down and watch this CNN video, yes, calm down its CNN, just watch the video.

cnn.com/2016/08/02/politics/donald-trump-ashburn-virginia-crying-baby/index.html

Guess how much tax dollars are spent every year to house, feed and provide medical care for illegals in the state of Texas alone?

Bonus question: Guess how many hospitals in the Southwest states have been forced to shutdown over the last two decades due to illegals skipping out on their bills?

Hint: It's a lot more than you're thinking.

Guess how many immigrants a wall would actually stop?

Hint: It's a lot less than you're thinking.

YES! Thank you I've been comparing him to that movie but no one has seen it to know what I'm talking about

Trump is good for America.
All that is wrong with America, the smugness, the ignorance, the parochial attitude, the simple self-deception, is all becoming obvious to even rusted-on Republicans.
Trump might just turn Lincoln's party, the Grand Old Party, around. He might just make America great again. But he'll never be president.

This.

lots of them enter legally and just stay after their visas expire.

Cool picture. How's Hillary doing? Any seizures today? I sure hope not. Does she have a handicap ramp installed at the entrance to her home? If not, she'll probably need one. Her equilibrium's all fucked up after that head trauma and blood clot.

What happened here? Everywhere I look it's just cuckolds trying to argue that illegal immigration isn't something worth fighting against. Is this actually the community of Sup Forums now or are they reddit plants? It's hard to tell at this point.

Tacos

WALL WON'T STOP ME FROM DIGGING UNDERGROUND AMURICANS

Cost

And a wall would hinder their attempts to come to the US? lol

You're supporting saving money by spending it more on fruitless projects

Mexico builds a wall south. Kanadia builds a wall north.Usa builds east and west to keep out niggerfaggotpakijewmudslimesandgingers. Big rain, problem solved.

>implying consumers don't benefit from immigrant labor

even if she did need a handicapped ramp. Remember the last handicapped president we had? He was so bad he was elected 4 times.

Because their 1% are even worse

OH YEAH WELL HILARY IS UGLY!!! TAKE THAT!!

This. An American wall would accomplish nothing. Drug traffickers and criminals will just go around it. Sometimes walls work, as is the case with a place like Israel, where they have not just a wall, but militarized outposts built into the wall every few hundred meters or so. This same setup simply would not work in the US.

Because maybe there are not enough bricks.

lel, Sup Forums's resident doctor is here

It has always rotated between 8 years democrat, 8 years republican. 16 years of democracy would fuck up the nation beyond repair

Because illegals have discovered airports.

FDR and Killary are so fucking far apart from each other! how fucking retarded are you?

obviously less retarded than you

Right on, sister. Fall right into their trap and bring up rooseve... I mean... you tell em!

Maybe people just started thinking this argument
Sounds a little bit better than one like this.

Even Mexicans can figure out how to use a ladder--and good luck guarding the 3 state long fucking monstrosity btw

Go back to Smolensk, Ivan

How would a wall prevent people from getting in under legal pretenses and then overstaying their visas?

God, I love this man. I finally have someone to look up to like my parents looked up to President Ronald Reagan.

>the smugness, the ignorance, the parochial attitude
all fine qualities manifested by trump

Actually, not a bad thought
Ignore Ivan post

More Mexicans are leaveing the USA, imagration is not a big problem, and Mexico will not pay for it.

Trump isn't talking about an actual wall you idiot. It's a metaphorical one. Drones and choppers and snipers and shit.

we should build a fucking fall end of discussion. its time to fucking secure america and keep the shitskin hordes out

Wat, were your parents rich or retarded?

and obama stole speeches from reagan and so on. get over it faggot no politician writes their speeches their shitty millenial intern staff does it and all millenials know how to do is copy and paste off the internet

didn't ask for these keks. Fuck you user

Underrated post

We own 24 Sonic restaurants

a president. a woman president. holy fucking shit calm down america. i can guarantee with 100% certainty the blue collar, salt of the earth, people will get FUCKED over by her. i swear to baby jesus america, if she gets in you will get fucked.

Which fag in the commercial are you. The ginger one I bet

A giant bell end would be cool.

Word for word...

Weak sauce

And no kiddin, Prof, guess who whote the First Lady's speech?
One of Mrs Clinton's speechwriters ftw

No matter how many times you fucking retards complain about that "hurr durr current year" shit, that will never make it an invalid argument AT ALL.

It IS the fucking Information Age. Backwards, hick, fuckwitted regressive beliefs and policies and shit that goes directly against easily verified factual data SHOULD be mocked and dismissed. "Current Year" is an EXTREMELY valid excuse, especially when it comes to the subhuman morons on the right who are trying to drag us politically back to the 1950s all the time. So stop making fun of it. All it does is make you look like the morons you are.

You're both wrong--he wants to build an actual wall (it's one of his only points he's been consistent about) and secondly, it wouldn't even work because Mexicans enter this country illegally by TUNNELING. They go underground, you ding-dongs.

he just released his plans for the economy and it's an absolute clusterfuck

kek

essentially, yes. this democratic election is the most fucked up and shady thing i've ever witnessed in american politics in my lifetime.

>It's the current year!!

you are the one supporting the criminal/liar/murderer lol you can't even argue against it because you know its true, unfortunately you are just another unfortunate victim of the liberal left brainwashing, Im actually embarrassed and sorry for yo

somebody wasn't alive when Nixon was president..

>LIBUREL MEDIUH

Melania can stay.

Immigrants aren't the problem, anyway
What are you, a schnook?

*citation needed

Bullshit. You know how much an actual brick wall would cost? And how long it would take to build and maintain? And how much private property you would have to go through? Not doable. He's not talking about an actual fucking wall.

Illegal immigration is a problem, but we can't combat it by deporting everyone and making a bigger wall. We have to make it easier for people to become citizens, get documented and in the system, and then taxed. We need a massive influx of immigrants right now because the baby boomer generation is about to retire all at once, and they're ALL going to be on medicaid, medicare, and social security. Where do you think all that money's gonna come from?

Do people really like Hillary Clinton?