"Cupping?" Why the fuck would they want to do this???

"Cupping?" Why the fuck would they want to do this???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L94OETMNzWQ
imgur.com/a/BEUQw#23
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For the same reason people thought that blood-letting was a good idea.

Azns do it cuz it's a dumb cultural tradition and White people do it cuz they think oriental cultural bullshit is somehow beneficial just because it's traditional.

wtf went wrong, hory shit.

Oh god
That's worse than a lot of gore threads around here

>This

What even just happened

sometimes some people are in the mood for self harm

It's just that stupid fucking Eastern medicine bullshit. Asia could disappear and the world would be better for it.

when this shit goes wrong]
shityoutube.com/watch?v=L94OETMNzWQ

lol when i went to visit taiwan, the locals stayed away from this shit. only the super old still believed it worked.

walked by one of these places and it was full of white people getting this treatment.

Nigga look like he got AIDS.

as a masochist and a sadist, i must say, that looks fucking amazing.

you're making me hot user

It really doesn't even hurt.
Its also traditional in Finland and people believe you get rid of your "bad blood".

imgur.com/a/BEUQw#23

cum buckets then

This is the result of some unlicensed nigger doing the job. When you get it done by a professional it leaves circular marks (kind of like a Hickey) but nothing near as severe as that. It feels so good and it massages muscles in a way that just can't be compared to. I get benefits at work so I whenever I get acupuncture I get the cups too.

Thank you so much. I've been searching for some new quality material.

I'll get to fapping in a bit.

>paying for meme medicine that does nothing

What a mug

acupuncture is scientifically proven to be beneficial for countless ailments. also most asians drink a cup of tea a day the same way americans take an asprin a day and if you havent noticed, asians live to be a thousand years old