What are your thoughts on bicyclists?

What are your thoughts on bicyclists?

I personally hate them

They're a human form of pest

Cyclist hate comes from the fags with small dicks. They can't show off their choad (balls longer than dick) in the required uniform so they hate on these elite athletes out of insecurity.

50 points

That face! Fucking comedy.

Imo If they are going to ride on the road they need to follow the traffic laws. Can't tell you how many times I see them go through stop signs and red lights and never yield the right of way. Also never riding single file and taking up 3/4 of a lane.

Always cut me off without signalling or caring how close I am to them. Some of them don't even stop at stop signs. Or look to see if a car's coming.

They think they are better than everyone on the road riding literally a child's toy while I'm in a fucking car. They want cars to share the road but show no interest in sharing it themselves, taking up the whole fucking road doing 15 miles per hour in a 40 zone. They dress like French faggots in their spandex and smell like shit.

saving the environment, but slowing down traffic everywhere.

Bikes should have an explosive charge that detonates when they go too slow on main roads

This this this

I fucking hate them because they are retards that ride on 55mph+ highways with no shoulder...im in a semi truck, my truck belongs there...have some common fucking sense.

>40 zone
you know this means 40 is the highest velocity allowed, not the velocity you have to drive?

They're better than motorists. On par with pedestrians.

Better than pederasts?

You know about minimum speed limits? Besides doing 15 in a 40 is a dick move.

you can and will be fined for going too slow

Or they want those douche bags to get the fuck out of the way and go somewhere theyre wanted

Unless you impede the flow of traffic. Which is a violation.

>s should have an explosive charge that detonates when they go too slow on main roads
Actually cars have to idle, so if they slow down traffic they are probably increasing the harm to the environment.

Don't know how that green text ended up in my comment, just ignore it.

I dislike them on a very primitive level, just the sight of them annoys me.

>be me
>4-way stop
>bicylcifag coming down hill
>approaching stop sign
>assume he's going to stop for it cause...y'know...
>its_da_law.wav
>start to take my turn
>bicyclifag shoots straight through stop sign and into intersection
>has to swerve not to hit me
>thinks it's my fault
>throws a shit-fit
>point at the stop sign
>tell him to fuck off
>he does

I fucking *hate* those faggots. They think they deserve all the privileges of riding on the road just like any motorist but without having to follow any of the rules like any motorist.

Fuck. Them.

... kind of wish I hit that faggot