Sup Forums, what small boobs feel like?

Sup Forums, what small boobs feel like?
I only felt 2 pairs of tits in my life. My ex gf was a 36C and my current is a 38D.
Are smaller boobs firmer? Are they better to play with?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/xxxcumfastxxx/comments/4wt0ri/beautiful_amateur_brunette_hottie_dancing_around/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boobs are just sacks of fat what is the point ??

reddit.com/r/xxxcumfastxxx/comments/4wt0ri/beautiful_amateur_brunette_hottie_dancing_around/

>virgin detected

I think you mean a bag of sand.

I am not just ask your mom

Only if the chick is Muslim

F U C K I N G
R O A S T E D
S O N

keked

...and milk. and the point is the furthering of your species. don't be bitter it makes you sour, and i mean that literally and figuratively.

servers down
get rekt

I thought woman only make milk when they pregnant ??? Am I wrong

Felt a 15 year olds C cup tits once and they were really firm and didn't sag when taken out the bra.

Dated a 16 year old and she had B cups that were soft and squishy but not droopy.

It depends OP. But imo it's an age thing.

Girlfriend has small tits but wants to get them augmented.

Small tits are nice, a good handful for each hand and during sex they bounce but only a little bit, it could probably be best described as a tight jiggle.

In severe ages (18 year old or 50 year old) it is an age thing, but no, in that case it really isn't.

Plenty of girls in their 20's have perky round tits that don't droop.

Meh, my first was like DD or the next size up, they were fun n all untill you get a chick with lethal little titties, the smaller the perkier the firmer .... I had this chick for a month before we ended it, she was the best fuck and her tiny little titts were so much more enjoyable, anything more than a handful is waste in my mind.

Honestly the smallest I've ever felt also was a C cup, biggest was a 38 DD. My latest ex like from a little more then a year ago. It's pretty awesome huge tits, I feel like it's just excuses if guys try to defend smaller ones. It's like yeah not the end of the world if B cup, but some DD's are just so awesome

Didn't think of that. Seeing a nice deep cleavage gets me horny everytime, but when I touch them after, I'm always disappointed and feel like I can't enjoy them as much as I should

Thanks user, you make me feel better

More then a handful is a waste but it sure if fun trying fit it all in your mouth .

Cont.. And if they are smaller that generally means the owner is of a desired weight, no body wants to fuck a big sweaty fatty, and titts are all only a certain size. The bigger they are generally means the fatter the bearer

My current 38D gf is 5'1' 175 pounds... I wonder if they would shrinken a lot if she drops to her healthy weight

I had a gf once 18 years old with 12B sized boobs. They were the best tbh better than my current gf

Dated a girl with 32DD and they were alright. They look great in a push up bra and tight shirt, but once they're free they sag too much for my liking. Another girl I dated was smaller, I don't know for sure but she was thin and probably a B cup. I preferred them much more, very perky and nice when the clothes came off.

Oo yeah i remember good times were had with my first mrs with the big jubblies, used to love getting a mouthfull and a handfull while fucking her, but i dunno fat chicks are so much more high maintenance. A very wise old man told me once to get the most boring plain looking mrs, that way ypu know shell never fuck around with someone else and that no one else will want to fuck around with her, i always scoffed at it but ive sadly settled down with a bit of a plain jane type. Shes only had one other dick up there besides mine and she is the most loyal n loving ive had. and her titties are a c cup, i can still fuck them and its enjoyable enough, but the less they have in the chest the better the booty is too

>mfw 12B?

>5'1' 175 pounds
i'm 6'1" and i don't even weigh 175

if from genetics no. if from her being obese yes. check her mom out how big are hers?

ew youre the kids from high school who have no friends and run funny

Ikr, I'm 6'1' too at 190
We almost have the same weight and 1 foot in height difference... it sucks

Ayyyy

Do NOT let her ruin them! Fuck, I hate when chicks do this!! It's not "augmenting" anything!
Tell her a random guy on the internet said he prefers small ones!

Her mom has big ones. Like 36DD or something and she weighs about 160. About the same height

>36C

You already know

It's all about the nipples bro.
Unless she's giving you a boobjob.
But my preference lays towards smaller tits.

They are firmer but personally I have more fun playing with the bigger ones.

> some guys defend its excuse blah blah

My wife has 38 Ds.... Honestly wish they were smaller.
Like, she could stay fat but it'd she had little pointy titties, I would fuck her repeatedly day and night nonstop.

Some ppl like big ones, some ppl like small ones. Neither is somehow objectively "better".

*if

lol hollow boned weak fgt

bitch plz
am 6 foot and only 155 and your calling him a weak hollow boned fgt

actually I'm way over my healthy weight lol
small fat belly and shit