What's the most you can do with someone else, without it being cheating...

What's the most you can do with someone else, without it being cheating. Is watching a girl put a buttplug in her ass cheating if I have a gf?

what is considered cheating is defined by the relationship you are in, some relationships are more open than others. Are you asking, because this already happened or because you want to watch another girl get butt plugged, and there's the possibility of that happening, but you have a girlfriend?

Well. My sex like with my girlfriend is dead. Not sure if she's cheating, probably not, but she's always tired and doesn't like pleasing me unless she's getting something back, and I've given up trying. And yeah there's a different girl who said she'll put the buttplug up her ass in front of me. I wasn't planning on doing anything with said chick though.

first its a buttplug, then you get pegged.
point is one thing leads to another op. You say you dont plan but anal sex is inevitable

Communication is key. You obviously feel like you're not getting something out of your current relationship. So talk with your girlfriend and figure out where you both stand. Like other poster said, the definition of cheating changes from couple to couple. Maybe she'd be ok with it. Maybe she'll freak out and you'll realize it's time to break up.

I've talked to her. She said sex isn't a big deal to her (which is why I don't think she's cheating). Ive told her it is a big deal for me, but our sex life is still dead. Other than that the relationship would be pretty good. It just sucks that I've given up even trying to get some now. I don't think I will, but I might end up fucking the other girl because she has a high sex drive like me and said her boyfriend isn't very sexual.

If you have to ask this question, the answer to whatever you're thinking about is "yes, it's cheating."

The most important part of this thread is that OP's pic is of a dudes asshole.

>not getting sex from your girlfriend

That is when you end the relationship. You're no longer her boyfriend if you aren't fucking her.

A good rule of thumb is this:

If you were doing it with a guy, would people call it gay? If so, it's probably cheating.

Ask her? If she thinks it's ok then it's not cheating. Cheating is only if you're doing stuff behind her back.

You want different things, break up with her. You're going to be unhappy later in life if she won't provide what you need.

Besides, if you got a girlfriend once it's easy to get one again.

>mfw

Holy manbutt stretchmarks batman!

As in the words of the reverend, blowjobs ain't cheating. It's like blowing your nose with a little help.

solid no from gf next to me

But what if she still shows me she's very in love with me, its just the sex part that's fucking it up. For me anyway. Would it be rational to break up with her just because our sex life isn't how I want it to be, but mostly everything else is?

that's for you to figure out, but sex is an important part of a relationship, if you're not both on the same page on it, you're going to have problems

If you have to lie about it. It's cheating.

Ah fuck. If I tell her I can't be in the relationship because of the sex, it'll look bad. And if she does give it up more, I know it'll only be because I'm pretty much forcing her to. Ending it might be my only option. Damn.

it'll either be you break up with her or she willingly lets you fuck other people. You can also cheat but you might as well break up at that point

It might be, but obviously I don't know a lot about your relationship. Don't do anything impulsive

A relationship without the sexual part is just friends. All good when you're 70yrs old, but don't waste your youth on it.