Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10949302
m.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/4wpjoz/listen_here_asshole/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last one for time being.

I don't. But, it's the only time I feel alive. I already waste all the time I have available.

A nuu

Come on, come out come out wherever you are.

still here

and

i can only read English automatic Israeli rifle that is also a cat girl. but i think you like me

Hello everyone, Megumin claimed.

Its neet though, guves other people something to think about
Or someone to laugh at
cera cera

No pee pee

Sorry for the late reply, got left alone on the shitiest day imaginable.
>Overwatch
Not many of us play overwatch on ts3, most of it happens on d
>games
Don't worry about that, we play many different kinds of things, for example right now 7dtd
Its really the matter of coming online at the right time.
>identities
As much as i want to point some of them out, i also want to see how far will they go.
No, its probuably hate.

>grinding
i hate it in action rpg's
kek'ed hard at the keemstar joke thx
ow well, i guess some people actually enjoy some things i dont.
you can use your time to game, i swear its fun

How is everyone?

forgot pick shit
>claimed
haha now i feel bad though
in other news, how are the changes to the new you coming along?

Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi!!

I don't find too much fun anymore. Sorry if I sound depressing, I should stop talking about this.

well no its more of a wow i cant do this now might as well go do something else. ive never longed for something to do in this game

I wonder why that is though, i would think if i sleep a lot i would be more energetic than my pupper.
Is that why the thing the game is on looks somewhat different than the other DS games i have? a shame because it's a pretty neat game, maybe some have found a way to bypass it now?

det ? Vy prosto idiot , ty prosto ne dumayete? Kakogo cherta vy dumali ? Vot pochemu vy posylayut etu pastu , potomu chto eto prosto chertovski sbivayet s tolku ikh , chto vy sdelali chto-to tak chertovski otstalyy . Oni znayut, chto ty ne eto chertovski glupo , no po kakoy-to prichine, vy prosto reshili vybrosit' kazhdyy bit grebanoy zdravogo smysla vy kogda-libo imeli , i deystvovat' kak polnyy grebanyy pridurok , vse v poryadke ? Tak chto oni deystvitel'no khotyat , chtoby vy znali , i vy dolzhny skazat' im, kak mozhno skoreye, imenno to, chto yebat' vy dumali . I yesli vy dumayete nedostatochno aktivno ispol'zovali statisticheskiye , izvinit'sya , kak tol'ko grebanyy vozmozhno potomu, chto vy byli polnost'yu iz grebanoy linii v poryadke? Poetomu, pozhaluysta , skazhite im . Chto yebat' vy dumali .
Vy, veroyatno, dazhe ne znayu, chto lichnaya gigiyena. Litso yego, vy yavlyayutsya rezul'tatom milliardov let evolyutsii, tak chto, mozhet byt', vy dolzhny nachat' grebanyy DEYSTVUYUSHCHIKH podobnogo. Mozhno podumat', chto u nego tak mnogo druzey v Internete delayet vas kruto, no eto ne tak. Poka ty byl zanyat igroy besslovesnaya oslitsa komp'yuternyye igry, ya byl na samom dele izucheniya i podgotovki k moyemu budushchemu. YA mog by imet' doktorskuyu stepen' v oblasti kvantovoy fiziki, yesli by ya chuvstvoval, chto eto, vy, veroyatno, sobirayetsya v konechnom itoge v nekotorykh vybege, dryakhlyy kvartiry yedyat konservy, potomu chto vasha roznichnaya rabota ne mozhet predostavit' vam s vashimi real'nymi potrebnostyami. Chestno govorya, vy dazhe ne stoit moyego vremeni, vy chertovski vyrozhdennyy nakip'.

I am The Dazzling Cosmic Enormous Almighty Inter-Galactic Trans-Universal Pan-Dimensional Emporer-Of-Reality King-Of-Existence Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent Amazing Ultimate Super Incredible Holy Sacred Robotic Undead Vampire Mummy Dragon Succubus Kraken Werewolf Zebra Dinosaur Cat Dog Satanic Pirate Lord Absolute Infinite Godly Ultra Giga Mega Omega Great Waifu Machine of Space, Time, and Life, and in my power, I bless you.

Claimed.

Hi everyone

DID SOMEONE JUST ASKED FOR SHITPOSTIGN :DDDDD XXDDDDDDDD xdxdxxdxdxdxd

HI

Minds moving faster.
College is making it stronger
Work is making it faster

Oh.

I was just about to post lewds.

Hello there!

onanirovat' ot Rendi

No no it's fine, aren't these threads kinda because we have no one else
Clear your heart
But why not?
Yea right it's so big you can pretty much always find something else
I'm stuck in old game logic I think, been long since I played anything really new
Yea perhaps I dont know really
And we will find out when my PC is back so can go back pirating again

Life is like a cabbage: Sometimes it is green and crunchy, sometimes dad stabs the cat with a knife because his foot ball team lose again

Life is like a cabbage: sometimes it is green and round, and sometimes mom wish you were never born

If you throw a cabbage in the air he will alway come right back down to you because he is lonely without you.

If there is a fire in your house make sure you save all the cabbages before you even think about finding your children

A cabbage does not wear a watch but he always have time for you

Instead of drinking coffee in the morning try laying down with a cabbage on your stomach and you will be wide awake trust me

If you push a cabbage under water he will alway float right back up to the top because he miss you so much

A cabbage does not have ears but that does not mean that he is immune to your lies

Some time you think about a cabbage and you get so excited that forget to go to sleep again for five days

Sometimes you hate your life and dont want to be alive anymore but then you think about cabbage and know that everything will be ok

You can paint a cabbage green but that is a waste of paint because he is already green you idiot

If you run out of pillows maybe try using a cabbage

You can tell a cabbage has gone bad if he is wearing a leather jacket

if you are sad put a cabbage in your back pack and carry him every

yes

I sexually Identify as a spicy memer. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of filling every web page in the known universe with my spicy memes. People say to me that posting memes is a disgusting habit and I'm a pleb but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install pepe's on my face and 100 dongers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "spicy memer" and respect my right to fill your browser history with cancer. If you can't accept me, you're a filthy tumblr newb and need to refresh your browser. Thank you for being so understanding.

WHoo boy

strawpoll.me/10949302

Sounds great then
So wait you're a girl?
I was gonna ask if you're gonna hit the gym but I think that's misplaced then?
>Probably just me being sleepy and not reading correctly

a love poem for me?
thanks
yeah its pretty cool stuff you can do now

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I don't know. I hate burdening others with my problems, sorry I really went off on a tangent there.
I think too much sleep can make you more tired, but I think that's just some dumb shit I heard somewhere. But oversleeping can lead to health problems, so be careful.

Hnnngg perhaps I should've bought a ps4 with the money I made this summer

I'm used to being a feelings punching bag but it makes you uncomfortable it's fine
>School starts soon
What did you do this summer ?

y na zhivote, i vy budete bodrym pover'te mne
Yesli vy tolkayete kapustu pod vodoy, on budet plavat' vo vse dni obratno na vershinu, potomu chto on po tebe skuchayu
Kapuste ne imeyet ushi, no eto ne znachit, chto on ne zastrakhovan ot vashey lzhi
Cherez nekotoroye vremya vy dumayete o kapuste, i vy poluchite tak rady, chto zabyt' poyti spat' snova v techeniye pyati dney
Inogda vy nenavidite svoyu zhizn' i ne khochu byt' zhivym bol'she, no togda vy dumayete o kapuste i znayu, chto vse budet khorosho
Vy mozhete narisovat' kapusty, no eto pustaya trata kraski, potomu chto on uzhe zelenyy idiot
Yesli vy bezhite iz podushek, mozhet byt', poprobovat' ispol'zovat' kapustu
Vy mozhete skazat', kapusta proshla plokho, yesli on odet v kozhanuyu kurtku
yesli vy pechal'ny polozhit' kapustu v vashem ryukzake i nesti yego kazhdyy
That's pretty funny, but there's no "Galil has friends to help her open bottles so she doesn't damage her magazine feed lips" option.
No its m.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/4wpjoz/listen_here_asshole/
>Inb4 reddit

! ! ! ATTENTION 2003 KIDS ! ! ! This is the last year of being a kid ! Because NEXT YEAR! We gon be T33N4G3RS!! PARTYING DRINKING MAKING OUT AND SEX O_O PERIODS HEARTBREAKS MIDDLE SCHOOL SOPHOMORES (7️⃣TH GRADE)
! ! ! ATTENTION 2003 KIDS ! ! ! This is the last year of being a kid ! Because NEXT YEAR! We gon be T33N4G3RS!! PARTYING DRINKING MAKING OUT AND SEX O_O PERIODS HEARTBREAKS MIDDLE SCHOOL SOPHOMORES (7️⃣TH GRADE)

Nothing. I picked up daily running I guess.

The real question is why? Did something happen while I was gone or was it part of the whole "waifu isnt the same I'm leaving" meme?

>so she doesn't damage her magazine feed lips
But I would end up calling it a clip to trigger /k/

Buta BPST orekhom
("Roughly translates to "FINNA BUST A NUT")

well you would still need to buy games.
you cant hide whats inside

Claimed

バスツアー Aesthetic shit スツ thats モール some Aesthetic バス shit right モールモールthere メキシコシティーright ツアthere ピングモール if i do say so myself ブルi say so バス thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: right there) mMMMMMM ピングモールブル НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooOOOOOOOO メキシコシティー Aesthetic shit
バスツアー Aesthetic shit スツ thats モール some Aesthetic バス shit right モールモールthere メキシコシティーright ツアthere ピングモール if i do say so myself ブルi say so バス thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: right there) mMMMMMM ピングモールブル НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooOOOOOOOO メキシコシティー Aesthetic shit
バスツアー Aesthetic shit スツ thats モール some Aesthetic バス shit right モールモールthere メキシコシティーright ツアthere ピングモール if i do say so myself ブルi say so バス thats what i

My heart skipped a beat, my chest hurts, my lungs wont work right and I'm sweating like crazy.
Stop please.

>No oversexualised content
Breaking the law, breaking the law...

You know what I don't understand? No one ever takes copypastas seriously. I'm being honest here. No one ever stops and really understands the copypastas. They just pass it off as just another shitpost that was made by some edgy shit in his basement, waiting for downvotes and hate comments. These people are wrong. copypastas are made by the greatest minds on the planet. Each one is carefully and delicately crafted to get the least amount of karma on Reddit. I'm led to believe that maybe even Ernest Hemingway made a copypasta. Now, I am not talking about the shitty twitter copypastas that don't take any effort at all, like what you see on say, for example, Berny Snaders' page. They lack a soul. I only speak of Sup Forums copypastas and the like. Copypastas that make fun of the saltiness of OP and call his post cancer. These types of copypastas deserve respect. They aren't trash. They are literature.

Guys, I have to come out clean. I... I...

I've never had a Chicken & Waffles meal before.

Galil's a catgirl, right? Which is the same thing as a furry and the same thing as a kitsune. Exactly the same, right?
Good for you

Common salt is a mineral composed primarily of sodium chloride (NaCl), a chemical compound belonging to the larger class of salts; salt in its natural form as a crystalline mineral is known as rock salt or halite. Salt is present in vast quantities in seawater, where it is the main mineral constituent; the open ocean has about 35 grams (1.2 oz.) of solids per liter, a salinity of 3.5%. Salt is essential for animal life, and saltiness is one of the basic human tastes. The tissues of animals contain larger quantities of salt than do plant tissues; therefore the typical diets of nomads who subsist on their flocks and herds require little or no added salt, whereas cereal-based diets require supplementation. Salt is one of the oldest and most ubiquitous of food seasonings, and salting is an important method of food preservation. Some of the earliest evidence of salt processing dates to around 8,000 years ago, when people living in Romania were boiling spring water to extract the salts; a salt-works in China has been found which dates to approximately the same period. Salt was prized by the ancient Hebrews, the Greeks, the Romans, the Byzantines, the Hittites and the Egyptians. Salt became an important article of trade and was transported by boat across the Mediterranean Sea, along specially built salt roads, and across the Sahara in camel caravans. The scarcity and universal need for salt has led nations to go to war over salt and use it to raise tax revenues. Salt is also used in religious ceremonies and has other cultural significance. Salt is processed from salt mines, or by the evaporation of seawater (sea salt) or mineral-rich spring water in shallow pools. Its major industrial products are caustic soda and chlorine, and it is used in many industrial processes and in the manufacture of polyvinyl

>Nothing
Not even a holiday?
I had enough money for a ps4 with uncharted 4 and one more game (not decided yet)
I didn't do it because I thought I might need the money later
New here? Haven't seen you before?
>Might be different time zones I should be asleep right now

Hope it gets fixed soon then, maybe try Kirby Super Star Ultra and Kirby 64 if you plan to emulate a lot of games you can.
I will try to be careful i guess.

I sexually Identify as a LA̕͏͜M̴̨̀͠B̨͘͟͝͝O̴͟͢͠RGHINI. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of DRIVing UP HERE IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS. People say to me that a person being a LAMBORGHINI is Impossible and I’m MATERIALISTIC but I don’t care, I’m this NEW LAMBORG̡͏͏H̡͢Į͡NI HERE. I’m having a plastic surgeon install , 7 NEW bookshelves and 2000 new books on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “NEW LAMBORGHINI HERE” and respect my right to DRIVE UP HERE IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS. If you can’t accept me you’re a LAMBOphobe and need to check your ̡GNA͏WL͞I̛DGE. Thank you, and I'll see you on my website.

Then have some chicken & waffles, it's quite good. Don't forget the louisiana hot sauce either.
I did go to some birthdays, but I hate those. Don't even know if those are considered holidays.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer️ Test is a multistage1⃣2⃣3⃣ aerobic️ capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 2⃣0⃣ meter pacer️ test will begin in 3⃣0⃣ seconds. Line up⬆️ at the start. The running speed starts▶️ slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear ▶️️this signal. A single1⃣ lap should be completed each time you hear▶️️ this sound. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The 2⃣nd time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin▶️ on the word start. On your mark️️, get ready3⃣2⃣1⃣, start⏯.

YA prosto trakhal vashu suku , chto vy sobirayetes' s etim delat' pedik ?
Krome togo, moya vintovka chertov lis ne grebanyy kot, koshka zheny dlya pedik i negrami
>Hates birthdays
Do you swallow souls as well?Jesus Christ man.

Kurumi is here, you can all rest easy now

Tats?
I know Aesthetics when I see it.

's 147Here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here. It’s fun to drive up here in the Hollywood hills. But you know what I like more than materialistic things? Knowledge. In fact, I’m a lot more proud of these seven new bookshelves that I had to get installed to hold two thousand new books that I bought. It’s like the billionaire Warren Buffett says, “the more you learn, the more you earn.”
Now maybe you’ve seen my TEDx talk where I talk about how I read a book a day. You know, I read a book a day not to show off it’s again about the knowledge. In fact, the real reason I keep this Lamborghini here is that it’s a reminder. A reminder that dreams are still possible, because it wasn’t that long ago that I was in a little town across the country sleeping on a couch in a mobile home with only forty seven dollars in my bank account. I didn’t have a college degree, I had no opportunities.
But you know what? Something happened that changed my life. I bumped into a mentor. And another mentor. And a few more mentors. I found five mentors. And they showed me what they did to become multimillionaires. Again, it’s not just about money, it’s about the good life; health, wealth, love and happiness. And so I record a little video, it’s actually on my website, you can click here on this video and it’ll take you to my website where I share three things that they taught me. Three things that you can implement today no matter where you are.

and did you?

Now, this isn’t a “get rich quick” scheme. You know, like they say if things sound too good to be true they are too good to be true. I’m not promising you that tomorrow you’re gonna be able to go out and buy a Lamborghini. But what I am telling you is that it can happen faster than you think if you know the proven steps. So, I record a little two minute video on my website. Like I said, now it’s not the most professional I just shot it here with my iPhone, but it’s real. Nobody can argue, this is my true story. And I’m going to give you the three most important things you can do today. So click the link, go there it’s completely free to watch it it’s just a couple minutes. Invest in yourself. Always be curious. Don’t be a cynic. Okay, people see videos like this and they say “Ah that’s not real that’s for somebody else.”
Don’t listen, don’t listen. Be an optimist. Like, Conrad Hilton, the man who started Hilton Hotel, he said that he was only fifteen years old when he read a book by Helen Keller, and that book changed his life. Books can change your life. And in that book, Helen Keller said “optimism” so if you’re a cynic, if you’re a pessimist you don’t need to click here. Don’t worry about it, I don’t need to talk to everybody. But if you’re somebody who knows that there’s something better, cause the dream is possible, you know, for some of you watching it’s not necessarily a Lamborghini, maybe it’s a new job, a new opportunity, starting your own company.
Maybe it’s a new lifestyle without so much stress, traveling the world, doing those things you know you’re destined to do. You can do those unless you understand finances. Money, I don’t call it money anymore, I call it fuel units. You must have enough fuel units to live out your dream and to live out your destiny. So, I’ll see you on my website, it’s a quick video and you’ll see there absolutely free.

I'd rather not talk about it.

LOOK AT THESE NICE FEET

Lindsay was 12 when it first started. One morning she awoke to find odd little crumbs in her bed. At first she thought they were crackers, but as she was getting dressed for school she noticed a small little tan 'O' laying on the floor next to her nightstand. It was a cheerio. She picked it up and looked at it for a moment, its wholesome oaty contours seeming perfectly harmless. She threw it away, assuming that her bratty older sister was responsible. Little did she know that it was an omen of the pure mind bending horror which was soon to follow. That weekend her mother went shopping.

Ow yea that's a good idea, tbh finding the n64 emulator is the best thing to ever happen to me
>So many amazing games
That's no a holiday...
Why do you hate birthdays?
I gotta agree with How do you survive your days?

She had gotten in the habit of doing all the grocery shopping for the month at once, so the kitchen was packed full of bags and boxes as the girls went about putting things away. Lindsay was disappointed when she noticed that the only cereal her mother had gotten was Cheerios. It was always Cheerios. Four economy-sized boxes worth, no less. Lindsay had never liked Cheerios, even though her sister seemed to love them. They were too plain. Too boring, She thrust the boxes carelessly up onto the shelf above the refrigerator and went searching through the other bags to see if her mother had gotten anything that was actually edible. Later that night she was tossing and turning in bed, her stomach full of slightly too much Butterfinger ice cream. The house was silent. Everyone else was in bed. Or should have been. Lindsay had almost dozed off when a soft, dry rustling sound brought her back to wakefulness. At first she thought it was the cat scratching at her door, but as she sat up she realized it was coming from somewhere inside the room. A twinge of fear shivered through her body. They'd never had rats or mice in the house before. Was it a bug?

Dear Lord, those feet!

Here's a nice Russian poem for you and your waifu :)
ona yavlyayetsya der'mo zhena i tol'ko istinnyy rogonosets by vybral yeye

On my way to hospital now.
Hungry as fuck.

refer to But yea, I didn't celebrate any holidays.

Uh, thanks?

I don't think I'd have that on hand.

Not the 4th of July?
Side note why is it when a captcha says select all billboards there's never any billboards?

Whatever it was, it sounded big. Lindsay was scared. She felt the urge to huddle underneath her blankets and hide until it went away. Instead, she gathered her courage and reached out to turn on the lamp beside her bed. Just as she touched it, the noise suddenly stopped. She flicked it on and jumped back into the center of her bed, clutching the sheets tightly around her as light spilled out into the room. There was nothing there. She peeked carefully over the sides of her bed, seeing only the rug and a few Girls' Life magazines. Taking her heaviest pillow to use as a weapon, she got out of bed and padded slowly towards the door. Right as she reached it she froze. looking down. Peeking out from the crack beneath her round half-circle of a cheerio. Puzzled, she opened the door. Before her loomed a seven-foot wall of cheerios.

Ehhhh no
It might still be useful though, how ever the ps4 megadeal at the story is over so it's not a plan anymore
Damn wasted my trips with forgetting a picture

Heh, wow.

This thread is full of shit.

And I ain't just talking bout the waifu.

They covered the doorway completely as the entire hallway had been filled with them. And they were moving. They were alive and crawling over each other like a mass of legless insects, filling the air with the heavy smell of whole grain oats. Lindsay ran and jumped back onto her bed. She huddled and clutched the pillow over her head, and screamed. She was still screaming when her parents came in. Her mother soothed her, wanting to know what was the matter. The cheerios were gone. Lindsay told her that it was just a nightmare. She didn't want them to think she was crazy. After a little while her parents left, her father muttering something about 'night terrors' as they walked back upstairs.

I can't understand you
Go back to your country

White Power

>wew
>wew

When they were gone, Lindsay stuffed her blanket under the crack of her door and sat up with the light on. She tried her best to stay awake all night, but after a few hours she finally fell asleep. When she awoke there were a handful of crumbs in her bed. For a few weeks afterward Lindsay was able to sleep on the floor in her sister Susan's room, though she had to use all of her allowance as a bribe. Then her parents found out and made her go back to her own room. Lindsay's dad got her a lock for the door, telling her it would help her to feel safe. It didn't.

The very first night she was back in her room, she heard the rustling noise again. She'd kept the lamp on but this time the light didn't seem to help. She huddled there, watching the door and hoping it would go away. Then the blanket moved. She'd stuffed it under the door again as tightly as she could, but now the corner of it was being pushed back into her room by something on the other side. Lindsay was pretty sure she knew that something was. The cheerios were coming for her. Just then the lamp went out and the room plunged into darkness. She stifled a scream, telling herself it was just a nightmare.

Cheerios couldn't move or unplug lights. They didn't come after people. Then something light and dry brushed against her cheek, and all rational thought left her mind as she was seized in the cold grip of terror. She opened her mouth to scream, gagging as it was immediately filled with tiny rings of cereal. She felt it moving all over her body. She bit and chewed and spit, trying to clear her mouth so she could call for help. But no matter how much of it she crunched up, more always took its place. The cheerios seemed to collect into narrow tendrils as they snaked over her body. She shuddered in shock and disbelief as she felt the buttons of her pajama top being pulled open one by one. Suddenly she was grabbed around the arms and ankles and lifted up above the bed, her face toward the ceiling.

Well shit, better get you some.
No.

THIS, I thought I was just blind but billboards always screw me over

Dry, searching fingers of cereal probed into the waistband of her pj bottoms and yanked them down just as her shirt was pulled up over her head. She was still too young to wear a bra, and she immediately felt the cheerios coil around her small, developing breasts and squeeze them roughly. Lindsay whimpered and kicked as her panties were stripped off. No, she thought, it couldn't want that. *Please* let it not be that... Her legs were quickly restrained while another tendril slid up slowly along her inner thigh. thousands more gripped her buttocks, holding her up and kneading her firm athletic flesh as more began circling over her nipples. Lindsay gasped through her nose, her mouth still full of cheerios. It was weird and horrible, but the touching felt good at the same time.

So i went to this really ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 restaurant called the "Pasta Palace" and I really liked the food, service and overall mood of the restaurant, very ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂. First off, the smell is ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂. Its much better than the smell in my house, which is currently flooded in a pool of shit water from a toilet I didn't flush. Anyways, other ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 aspects about this ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 restaurant is that the music is very ℱ 𝓪 𝓷 𝓬 𝔂. The music actually made my ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ dong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ rise a little bit. So I bet you're wondering about the food. The food is indeed very ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂. I ordered some pasta and I really liked the ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 smell, ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 taste and ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 touch of the pasta, it was all very ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂. Here's my complaint though. I realized that you can't pay with your dong in this particular restaurant. Yep, I asked the waiter if I could show the manager my ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 dong and that could cover my bill. You know what that bitch did? SHE KICKED ME OUT. Like jeez, who doesn't want their eyes to gaze in awe in sight of my very ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗdongᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ? This restaurant is ass. Until they allow my ℱ𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 method of payment, i'll give the restaurant 1 out of 10 dong points. More like the "pASSta palASSe".

>The myriad shifting colors make the erect schwanz spasm like with the powreful ograsm powred by epilepsy
>Rich and creamy royal seamin shoots out with all the colors of the rainbow
>It comes out in rpaid spurts and forceful, like a bullet hell shooter!

Ooooohhhhh yeeeeeeaaaahhhh! (in the voice of Hillary Clinton having the powreful ograsm) (I apologize profusely for that one)

>The colors are pragnated
>When babby is formed they shoot it out faster than light
>Nyan Cat fetus travels back in time and is born!!!! And so is LSD!!!!
>I defecate regally

Ahhhh! It is good to be the king! The schwanz king! ^,^

mootykins

Uptown Heilin'

This reich, that 3rd reich
Franz Pfeffer, that white race
This one for them nazis
Them parties straight master race
Fascists, racists, liven it up in the city
Got patches on with Otto Rahn
Gotta HEIL myself I'm so pretty

I'm too hot (sieg HEIL)
Call Austria- Hungary
I'm too hot (sieg HEIL)
Make a furnace wanna write a diary
I'm too hot (sieg HEIL)
Say my name you know who I am
I'm too hot (sieg HEIL)
I'm a tiny mustache man, break it down

Jews gassen hallelujah (whoo)
Cause Nazi party gunna give it to YA
Friday night and we're in the fight

Genocide feels so right (come on)
Genocide feels so right
Genocide feels so right
Genocide feels so right
Genocide feels so right
Genocide feels so right
Hey hey hey oh

well maybe some other time then
hey

Its a lot of things.
Everyone probuably has their own story to tell.