Tell me about Russia. No memes please

Tell me about Russia. No memes please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/noQXojwExRA
youtu.be/CCUb6g0h76o
youtube.com/watch?v=tYftqy1D0t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russian immigrants are nice people, sometimes they are a bit naive when it comes to Putin, but I'd say they belong to the better immigrants we get here.

What do they tend to think about Putin?

he is gay.

Really? He is actually gay? Or they think he is gay?

actually. he said it.

youtu.be/noQXojwExRA

kek

I'm a SAP R3 consulter from Germoney who migrate to Russia just because Russians paid better for such work. Nice country, nice people, shitty weather. Russian men kept all awesome girls for yourself also :( In result I fuck Ukrainian prostitutes here.

>Ukrainian prostitutes
is that legal? what are Ukrainians like?

What do you want to hear?

How to survive in commieblocks

we have this thread twice a day
sage

Easily

I need to know if it is better than the country I live in? Are you guys conservative? Did you learn your lesson from the the past. Can you help my country learn something?

Enemy. Our biggest threat.

Why?

It's illegal, but lots of them sit in Hotel's bar's. Prices is high, some of them are qt and others looks average.

Are russians bro tier?

Seems to be.

I think we are friends now(

Geopolitical location and the fact that Russia is imperialist state.

Do u have telegram?

> I need to know if it is better than the country I live in?
Definitly not Russia.
> Are you guys conservative?
Young ppl don't care about politics and sll this shit. Old ones a quite commie. Hontesly, they know nothing about politics and just listen to Kiselev's propaganda. Also they hate the US
> Did you learn your lesson from the the past
Ofc no. Our economics hs been falling since the ~1900
> Can you help my country learn something?
We have nukes but half of them won't run.

Calm down your swampland not needed for us.

Why do they hate the US? What is the narrative?
rekt

Heheh Love my country
youtu.be/CCUb6g0h76o
> Why do they hate the US?
You better ask Stalin.

tfw bombshelter in yard.

They gloryfy him a lot, they are kind of a walking "proofs" maymay when it comes to him. They are generally good people though.

Government need an enemy to distract people from real problems. So government via television made US an enemy.

Got same shit but from the other side.

cool, what city is this, I would sleigh the hell out of it

Looks like an area from HL2

St Petersburg ofc
Kids are.

Ravenholm

^

yeah, that's the one

Russia is hell
All of Russia in one picture:

Nah, try better.

Honestly, I've never heard anything about Finland from our media. All this "Crimea scenario in the Baltic states" and other thing are not more than meme.
Yeah, we are.
>Young ppl don't care about politics and sll this shit.
I wouldn't say that. The truth is, the young generation is very... flexible in their point of view, you know what I mean? They facing the neverending fact-changing from official media, like with Turkey which has become our #1 enemy after shooting our plane but now they are "allies" in all this syria shit. And the list of a things like that go on and go on and people just don't know what to believe in so their brains boiling like hell. I think, even the toughest ""'''''patriots'''''''''' would change their mind to the opposite way immediately if the 1st channel would say them to do so.
>it is better than the country I live in?
Generally ofc no
>Are you guys conservative?
Pretty much
>Are you guys conservative?
There is no way to learn anything since our people brains have been full of propaganda bullshit for a hundred of years.

Shit the last greentext should have been
>Did you learn your lesson from the the past

Okay if you so want

Missed

>Geopolitical location
Lel. Finland has zero geopolitical value to Russia. The Russian objective has been and will always be closing the Great European Plain to make invasions of Russia proper harder.

>Tell me about Russia.
Big and cold factory. But it is don't produce anything. Only sadness, eternal depression and crippled souls.

wow looks cool. Cherepovets? Or Tagil?

Cherepovets.
Cherepovets cherepovets cherep skol'kikh ovets?
Cherepovets cherepovets - rossija jeto - kholodets.

I don't know why I enjoyed this so much.

How your country is doing?

>fast credits
huh, just like here

wtf is your country

A Detroit with albino negroes that is size of two US

Krovostok is one of the most important attributes in understanding Russian neverending depression.
youtube.com/watch?v=tYftqy1D0t8

Good to live in Moscow

Some of ours are Jersey Shore type meatheads (most are normal though). Does Germany have any like that?

its probably not