21th century is the Death Grips era. Prove me wrong

21th century is the Death Grips era. Prove me wrong

Go outside and ask anybody if they've heard of Death Grips

lmao

Tfw i unironically showed all my friends DG and more people are aight with it than not

2000-2011

yeah boy go visit the third planet from the Sun and ask anybody if they know who da fuck Death Grips are

I've lost a few friends for showing them Death Grips months after showing them Animal Collective.

Yes coz DG are WuTang of nowadays

>21st centure schitzoid man
Holy shit they predicted it

I honestly think Exmilitary may be looked back on as the Spiderland of the 2010s

Death Grips is the soundtrack of being an introvert in an era where everyone has the right to speak their mind but you. You feel like everyone has become your enemy, you become paranoid and you keep everything inside. It's feeling oppressed by the people who say they're the one that are oppressed. It's solitude, anger and internet addiction in musical format.

Quality post but can easily be interpreted as autistic

hahahahah
what? Death Grips is being a white boy? I mean i think their music is great but their fans sorta suck

DGfags are more cringe than Grimesfags

duh no grimeshit will prove youll wronge

Plain wrong
Waifufags are always the worst

Their fans do suck. That's the point. If you suck at life, there's a good chance you'll like this music. That's how it feels inside.

cringe

BTFO

Government Plate was nice

I'm glad you're all validating my point. That's why you keep everything inside. That's why you consider everyone your enemy.

literally the worst thing they've ever made

oh my

*glass breaks*

that's because death grips are a pop band

Not true they are the Underground Resistance of the 21nd Century

Underground pop at best

so?

>I never leave my house
Literally everybody listens to Death Grips.

>I literally never leave my house

That's you m8

i mean, not saying that makes them bad at all, just that it's kinda silly to be surprised when average people don't have that much trouble appreciating them

>i dont have an argument so ur a loser with no friends lol im so cool gotem
actual faggot

>itt

Ulttra mega fucking faggotry

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I showed DG to a great deal of my friends, I think some of them listen to it on their own now

fav albums and everything

THERES A FUCKING DOG IN HERE

Word. The ego is a strange thing.

Honestly it's a tossup between them and Grimes. I don't give a fuck if you think I'm an idiot for saying this, their music has a similar attitude for me. Both artists have a tone that's both fun yet sinister and chaotic at the same time, like they're bringing about some sort of apocalypse.

the next album will decide.
Bottomless Pit along with their tour and festival apperances made them semi popular. Also BP was pretty catchy.
Next album + tour may get them into shallow mainstream.

BARK BARK

you seem pretty noided

>t. Grimes fan

you lost your friends for other reasons

wwww

1. What does Kanye say?
2. What does Trent say?

But above all else.. THE MONSTER THAT IS TAYLOR SWIFT WILL CRUSH YOUR NECK.

this is literally the same argument made for every shitty """antisocial""" genre, fuck off with this bullshit like nobody understands you

Same can be said about The Velvet Underground, and yet they're one of the most influential bands of all time.