What is your drink of choice at the sports bar, my bro culture lads?

What is your drink of choice at the sports bar, my bro culture lads?

Tears of the haters

Monster Ripper

>sports bars
pleb incarnate
watching with your dad is patrician tier

Right, sports bars don't mesh well with the teachings of Islam, do they, Achmed?

Rankings:
Nescafe Tarik Kurang Manis
Milo Dinosaur

GAP

Teh Tarik Kaw
Nelson Ais
Teh O'Ais Limau

GAP

Limau Ais
Milo Susu

At least they accomodate Judaism, right, Shlomo?

Amazing. Germany managed to hit submit just as he was dying in an Islamic terrorist attack.

Remind me - who of us had more of those and with more casualties?

The answer is always France.

simply beer
that's it

beer is the GOAT beverage at sports bar

>drinking hot chocolate in a sports bar

Is that a common thing in such countries or do you suffer from underage autism user?

now now German don't speak to Americans about taking casualties

Only the best for me.

One of these bad boys

Old Style

Wheat beer.

Utter cringe

whatever's cheapest

Utter lmao cause you're a manlet

draft beer. usually a craft something blonde or a good ipa. sometimes i love a good budweiser too
my dads ded m8
what did he mean by this?
anything other than beer is not welcome at my table
is that what you drink while watching womens feild hockey?
why are you in a bar m8? home is cheapest

back to your containment board

Your mom must love manlets then :^D

You sure aren't getting that at the sports bar because you're a freshman in high school.

Dunno bout your shit country but no one gives a tosh about underaged drinking here.
>have to be 21 to drink
>have to be 12 to buy a gun

>a tosh
islam pls go

Drinking is against Sharia Law, m8. The mayor of Londonistan isn't going to be happy.

ha ha banter

>mfw i dont even give a tosh

Pepsi
Admit it it's the GOAT drink

>carbonated sugar

M8, if you're making the decision to drink poison as an adult, you gotta get a buzz. Otherwise, stick with water.

>drinking soda at a bar
disgusting

>pepsi instead of coke

anyways, there is a bar near here that serves my favorite beer, Ayinger Celebrator

Pepsi is way more popular in the Middle-East because they honored the Arab boycott against Israel during the '50s and '60s while Coke did not. In fact, they have a Coke alternative that's more popular. It's called 'Mecca Cola'

I am not joking.

So when you open it, you throw away the pin?

>mecca cola

>tfw pretty much every sports bar I know has removed their decent selection of varied craft beers for more meme IPAs.
when will it end?

No they haven't

I guarantee you're not even old enough to drink

Why did you just lie

Either a local amber ale or a porter

Look at all these shitskin countries where Mecca Cola is popular

can't make this shit up

How do you guys feel about Sup Forumsexit?

IPA hipster numale detected
literally fuck off you're ruining beer

wtf are you talking about? where in the world is this happening? and most of all whats wrong with IPAs?

Like a true britishman

Melted cheese in a milk jug

God Bless America

mostly west coast, but I'm sure it's started pretty much everywhere. The craft brew market is completely dominated by garbage IPAs where the only defining trait is massive bitterness. I think mostly it's because hops can mask most of the shitty flavors in many of these beers, but because of the mass hipster market, everyone wants on the bandwagon and the market is over-saturated.

That's not to say there are no good IPAs, but because of how many there are, and how popular they've become they've taken up both tap space at bars and shelf space and liquor stores to the detriment of more varieties of other beer. Seriously next time you go to a store to get beer, count how many different IPAs are on the shelves compared to the number of stouts, wheat beers, pilsners etc.

I worked as a bartender in studio city until last year. We had 42 taps and maybe at most 5 of those were IPAs at any given time. Youre an idiot

i agree. so many goddamn ipas. i live in Vegas, same deal. Love Stone tho

>i dont like a microchasm of a subsection of one type of alcohol
wow look its nothing

Coors Light or Pacifico

Pint of Foster's

Also this.

wheatgrass powershake

Anything else is for degenerates.

Caipifruta.

Based rum and coke

>muh anecdotes

>one type of beer is crowding the market, halting innovation and ruining the craft brew market
>nothing
kys

You're not even old enough to drink, faggot

IPA's are horrible
I drink PBR tallboys cause they're 3 bucks a can or any type of 24oz. shit light beer for 3.75 when im out
if im home i'll get decent beer

Would you drink warm bikini czech beer?