Hi Sup Forums, so this ugly sandnigger fucked a girl I had a crush on for 3 years and now they are probably together...

hi Sup Forums, so this ugly sandnigger fucked a girl I had a crush on for 3 years and now they are probably together. Im so mad at him, I wanna fight him and knock his ass up.

Thing is, he has blackbelt in tkwndo, judo and he have trained krav maga and muay thai for 5+ years. But good side is im bigger then him. How do i fight him without hurting him to much?

I have never fought in my life but I've seen movies and I know couple of moves.

Hit first and hit hard

Sounds like youre the pussy for not fucking her first. I mean 3 fucking years?

But should I really suckerpunch him?

I waited for the right moment..

rush him and cover your face while you try to bring him to the ground. once on the ground just get him in a headlock or do basic wrestling shit, you got the size advantage so use your weight. Also make sure its worth fighting him. Will you look like an autist? why did he fuck the girl you wanted to fuck if he looks like a sand nigger? are you really just a beta and thats the problem, or would a fight really help the situation? I dunno man, go for it if you want. Just remember kicking his ass prob wont make her fuck you. be the bigger man.

>How do i fight him without hurting him to much?

You lost already. Your "crush" wasn't fucking you because you are a beta.

I recommend OP become a trap and blow that Dune Coon so hard he drops OPs crush. Arabs are all gay as anyone who sees them rent bois in Bahrain knows well.

>crush on for 3 years
beta faggot. get over it shes a sand nigger fucking slut anyways

>I waited for the right moment..

No, you were a pussy little bitch. You MAKE the right moment or you lose.

Say you're sorry and eat her out after they fuck like the cuckworm you are.

Why don't you fucking move on? You waited too long. You lost.

Have you considered killing yourself?

Also she didn't fuck you because you're obviously a little beta faggot.

So rush to him and cover my face while doing it? But if I do that then he will know im looking to fight him and that will make him ready?

/thread

Well.. I love her I think I really wanted to fuck her and marry her.

>I love her I think I really wanted to fuck her and marry her
dude, you've had a crush on her for 3 years, and she obviously doesn't reciprocate because she fucked this other guy, she's not going to marry you. She doesn't have feelings for you. If you're bigger than him, it's because you're a 250lb autist.
>he has blackbelt in tkwndo, judo and he have trained krav maga and muay thai for 5+ years
you're gonna get fucked up, unless you're 6'6 and 250lbs of muscle, he'll slap your shit

You want to "knock his ass up"? That's gay shit. But he looks like he has a monster cock, so the pussy has been stretched to the limit.

What on earth did this guy ever do to you?
You're the fucking beta here for waiting 3 years for the "right moment" like some faggot. And you're still in love with her, despite her going after a sandnigger and this is fucking bait and why the the fuck did I respond to this shit, fuck I have no life.

Why don't you just find a good looking sand dancer and hook up with her? Give him a taste of his own medicine. You see they don't like it when the tables are turned.

Enjoy your AIDS.

>knock his ass up
I don't think that means what you think it means.

Seriously though, this guy will fuck you up. And you want to attack him for what--having the balls to do what you couldn't, and succeeding? Drop the issue, forget the girl, and next time you meet a girl you like, fucking fortify and make a move.

How can he slap my shit? Im bigger then him so i will have an advantage over him..

nice bait

the thing i hate more than sand niggers are beta fags, 3 years without making a move either forget about her or do something you cuck

He's bigger than you, penis-wise ... So I'd just use your tears as lube and fap away hommie

3 years??? You fucknob.

pic related? news flash , hes not ugly.

step 1 : rant to Sup Forums bout it

step 2 : you dun fight someone with black belt on martial arts

step 3 . just go cry

step 4 : post the pic of the girl, ask someone to edit it out for you , then fap to it.

step 5 : get over it you cuck

>knock his ass up
The very toppest of keks to you, sir.

pic of her?

>knock his ass up
If you do exactly that, literally, that's all the revenge you'll need

Mmm .. pasta. What kind of mushrooms you put in that soss?

>I wanna fight him and knock his ass up
>knock his ass up

You want to cum in his ass?

cumming in a guy's ass is the best revenge

Like I said I wanted to wait for the right moment before the approach, im abit shy :/

Yes the pic is related.. he is ugly...

WHy shouldnt I fight smeone with black belt on martial arts? if im bigger then him i have a chance. I win athe fight then the girl, since he cant do anything when I approach her after I knock his ass up.

Knock his ass up, huh?

For real, he has outclassed you. Convert your jealousy into rationality and begin to train and get sexy like this person. You have never fought in your life? Well this guy has been fighting multiple disciplines over the past 5 years. You are going to lose. Don't hurt your ego even further. The only you will win is if you cheap shot him, grapple with him, and toss him to the ground. However, Judo and Krav maga are focused on countering such exact maneuvering. Give in, and move on.

there's one flaw in your plan though, I don't see how you can knock up a guy's ass

I dont get it.. how can you guys say hes sexy??? he is fucking ugly.. cmon.. Also how has he outclassed me? If you guys dont think i will win a fair fight then I will cheap shot him.

if you cheap shot him, he'll fuck you up

if I cheap shot him he will probably get knocked out... He wont know who it was.

He's an ugly ass motherfuck but I'm sure he's better than whatever you look like, you cock gobbling faggot.

Anyway, you'll get the absolute shit beat out of you if you do anything. Just move on with your pathetic shit.

haha, you're going to cheap shot a black belt in the head? No seriously, do it, it'll work just fine

This is the girl I have a crush on.. The one who is with the sandnigger

nice, I'd have fucked her too, in his position

Too bad for you, faggot. Time to get a new one.

Cheap shot is exactly what it means.. its a cheap shot, he wont have time to react.

Also if I run behind him and hit him in the back of hes head with a bat..? problem solved

I dont wanna get a new one, I want her...

that's how you go to prison, genius. And the grill you've waited 3 years for will probably never talk to you again because you have no honour

You think I'm that stupid to do it infront of other people? I will get him when he goes out from hes house, I know where he lives and then hit him then run away.

haha fucking coward, kys. Also he'll know who it was, who else would it be?