Don't want to pay to watch
Who can help

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.is/watch-suicide-squad-online-free-putlocker.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PpX_fh7rsA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reeeeeeeeeeee

Not me

Wait a few months and pirate it. It ain't rocket science.

if you're a gril i'll take you and buy you dinner too. i'll throw in my no raep guarantee as well

Sent from my Android phone

Get a job you fucking bum. Or watch it on putlocker.is if it's on it yet

putlocker.is/watch-suicide-squad-online-free-putlocker.html

Sponheim live
youtube.com/watch?v=PpX_fh7rsA8

wait till it comes out on video. its honestly not that good.
couple fun parts, will smith is great(which isnt saying much since its will smith so ofc hes great), harely is decent but only thing she shares with original character is name since she is nothing like the core character(no matter version), story is shit. the moment you think about the story(not plot) you will hate the movie and just be angry. almost all the characters are under developed or overdeveloped like you have to like this person and this person you obviously wont like because we said so.
whole movie is batman v superman mess again with them cramming to much into 1 movie.
to put it in perspective its better than batman v super man but worse than green lantern

Wait till it's on Blu ray and then watch it in good quality online

It's a shit movie, skip it

It's not good. Let me save you. In the end they play hot potato then they shoot the potato then bohemian rhapsody plays and some crocodile dude gets a tv. The end.

I'm a male

its terrible, don't bother. there, i've helped.

Fake.

OK, then I'll get rid of the guarantee.

What're you doing tomorrow night?

its shit

will smith is never great. Will smith only plays characters playing will smith. He's literally been rehashing the fresh prince/agent j for about 20 years now

This is fucking gold.

it's not worth it, it's pretty garbage

best bet is to grab a low quality rip of the video on a torrent site

piratebay is down, as well as KAT. Fuck the FBI for doing this shit

Bvs is way better than green Lanter.
This was better than bvs but yes if you think about the villian and power nerfing and why is Captain boomerang even here? Harley has no powers either and a 6 shot revolver what good would she actually do? You might say it was a little dumb. Thr characters themselves had nice moments harley diablo and deadpool the rest dont get any backstory