Reparations...

Reparations.me is a website developed by black lives matter so whites and electronically give them reparations since they're niggers and can't get real jobs. So the question is /b, why haven't we raided this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reparations.me/#!REQUEST-A-New-Vacuum-Cleaner/cjds/57a92bc10cf2cb1cfffc591f
realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/
networksolutions.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
reparations.me/#!REQUEST-Mixing-Board/cjds/579e64de0cf29b70b6d5a664
latimes.com/entertainment/arts/la-et-cm-natasha-marin-reparations-20160802-snap-story.html
linkedin.com/in/natashamarin
mikokuro.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cause then we would have to pay them? Why help the niggers out you idiot

>I meant whites can electronically

Kill me

Not if we Ddos them you cuck

Good question, user.

I'm sure security is shit, niggers can't use computers

Well we probably should give them reparations if you think about it... think about all the fucked up things whites have done to blacks in history

Kys cuck

Because the Sup Forums that raids died years ago

This is bait
this is a catholic friday dinner

We're fading like Europeans

Think of all the fucked up things every group has done to themselves and others throughout history.

Difference between "muh slavery" and countless millenia of other history is that you never hear anyone bitch about the countless millenia of other history.

bit the bait real hard there buddy: turn it down a notch will ya

You mean a taste of civilization. Everyone's been slaves at some point. Where are muh reparations Roman Empire, Muslim Empire, Mongol Empire. Fuck! At least we had the grit to rise from the ashes stronger.

nigga im broke as a joke fuck that shit

Niggers don't have culture

reparations.me/#!REQUEST-A-New-Vacuum-Cleaner/cjds/57a92bc10cf2cb1cfffc591f

> I am a single-mother of one of the Earth's most precious children who leaves a trail of happiness and Cheerios wherever she goes.

>offer tempting giveaways like iPhones and similar nigger shit
>mail them a turd instead
>media throws a tantrum as the hacker Sup Forums strikes again

What the fuck happened?
A few years ago we would've jumped on the oportunity to fuck with people and cause massive butthurt.

>Reparations.me
i don't think that'd be too hard to do either seeing as their dns provider is shit

>trolls slain

Lmao lets fuck them up

YES!!!!!

So what you're saying is, we raid the site, and all these backers get a dollar per NIGGER extracted from their bank accounts?

Yes, time to start Sup Forumsrothers

Y'all niggas need a failbook acct to request or offer bs....who is down? This can be gold.

Things to offer:

IPhone 6
Air Jordans
Grocery Gift Cards
Gas Gift Cards
Hair Extension/Straitening Gift Cards

this could add up very quickly.

Here's what I'LL offer:
One-way boat tickets...

if you need a fake ID use one of the people on this list:
realtime.influenceexplorer.com/filings/1020148/SB/

Domain Name: REPARATIONS.ME
Domain ID: D425500000000546246-AGRS
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: networksolutions.com
Updated Date: 2016-07-18T17:31:57Z
Creation Date: 2016-07-18T17:31:56Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-07-18T17:31:56Z
Sponsoring Registrar: Network Solutions, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 2
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: serverTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#serverTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: 50uid9fstv15sloa
Registrant Name: Natasha Marin
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 2332 17th Ave S
Registrant City: Seattle
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98144
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.2065551212
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Admin ID: 50uid9fstv15sloa
Admin Name: Natasha Marin
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 2332 17th Ave S
Admin City: Seattle
Admin State/Province: WA
Admin Postal Code: 98144
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.2065551212
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Tech ID: 50uid9fstv15sloa
Tech Name: Natasha Marin
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 2332 17th Ave S
Tech City: Seattle
Tech State/Province: WA
Tech Postal Code: 98144
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.2065551212

jesus christ, this is probably the most nigger thing ive come across
>whites were mean to us 200+ years ago
>i need a white person to buy me a 400.00 dollar mixing board so i can continue to make my shitty music about how i hate the police, and FBGM
reparations.me/#!REQUEST-Mixing-Board/cjds/579e64de0cf29b70b6d5a664

latimes.com/entertainment/arts/la-et-cm-natasha-marin-reparations-20160802-snap-story.html

I'm request 350 in Amazon gift cards

linkedin.com/in/natashamarin

Here's her personal website where at the bottom you can donate. Looks like she wants free shit///

mikokuro.com/

>Reparations
... for what?

All you queefs have troll fagbook accounts for a reason... why don't you use em?

News

Feedback & Encouragement

August 4, 2016

|

C W Poole
I just learned of your Reparations website. I'm sorry that you have had to deal with terrible comments. I'm also sorry to say that I am not surprised. I am a 74-year-old, white (mainly) male with parental roots in the deep south who grew up relatively free of racist thinking. I've long known that my life, though hard, was easier because of the color of my skin. The term "white, male privilege" is new to me and something I've been exploring. I realize that I'll never fully know what it is like for a PoC to live from day-to-day with the horrific racism I see around me daily (and I live in Bloomington, IN, a very liberal city). You've been accused of playing on white guilt over slavery. If you are doing anything like that I'd think it is using white guilt that recognizes their privilege and guilt over the way PoC are treated in our society. I was not a part of the slavery era and all that connects me to it is the color of my skin so it's hard for me to feel guilt over something I didn't participate in nor condone. However, I am very much a part of the racist society of today. Spike Lee said that all white people are racists. He explained that he meant that racism is such an integral part of our culture that it's impossible not to be tainted by the perversity while growing up. I believe that the shame for this situation must lie on all white people. I admire what you are doing. Helping others is what I think life and living is about regardless of race or any other descriptive box into which we put people. Blacks have been consistently under-served in our society (and I believe Native Americans as well). So anything that helps break the cycle, helps to lift a person's spirit and give them an opportunity for a better, happier and healthier life I unequivocally support. Thank you, C W

PS: Is there anything racist in what I've written? If so would you please share it with me. I am still learning how pervasive racism is. I don't know if it's possible but I would like to root out every vestige of it in myself. So thanks, in advance, for your help. And, again, thanks for the Reparations website.

I don't get it, who does the money go to exactly?

Is there some list of black people that they divide the money with? How do they decide how much money each nig gets?

It's not that hard...look at the site.

Ooooohhhh. You ran right over 'em

unfortunate kek

That domain registration has false information, and should be revoked.

Well done user, you even managed to get Stevie Wonder to see that this is b8

Lets make them nigger lovers go broke.

You forgot a lifetime suply of kfc.

prankowl DOT COM
make her phone number call the police department?

her number- four two five two four seven five six one eight

PD number four two five two three five two one two one

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

done for tonight

I feel a rape comin on, a rape comin on, a rape da da da rape comin on.

alright/b/ros i need help with some info from last night

>user puts some ascii code as first post
>that acsii was translated into some coordinates from phoenix, arizona
>an user decides to check it we called him moto/b/ro
>during that time a discord chat was set
>OP then posts a new pic with more ascii code
>lead to dropbox
>dropbox had acsii code in it with coordinates
>OP posted more pics and ascii code
>an user called trucker Sup Forumsro was reading thread when he posted pics of a police roadblock near coordinates
>he sadly never posted again after that dont know why
>during discord chat someone posted an image with a map and two people discussing said map
>we all told him to fuck off person username was max
>after that we got ascii code which said he was a ghost all along
>there was an user in the discord who was named ghost
>ghost said he killed moto/b/ro but i think that was b8
>but i got spooked and that nigger posted the same map and i asked him what is was for
>ghost replied with something else like "i am disappointed in you all for not solving this last pic espacially"..... nigger gave out last names last i remember was mr.cruz
>an user located another dropbox thread with random shit but ghost posted another dropbox link which said "this is only the beginning" and "it's much bigger then you think"
>someone in the discord then said to ghost "i'll kill you and rape your family"
>b4 that we found coordinates that lead to vermont or maine somewhere near there
>his name was shadow in the discord he was gonna check the coordinates out because he wanted to solve this shit
>he said it was a two hour drive
>this took up about 4 or 3 threads
>last i saw there was only 20 anons left trying to solve this shit

i got very spooked and i turned off the computer and went to bed. i don't know what else happened but i need someone who was there until the last minute to fill me in on this shit.i hope it was b8

sorry to spam

my thread got deleted

atleast she put her actual address

Fake email address is grounds for cancellation.

as well as the fake phone number.

because we dont wanna be bombed by blm gihadees (dont know how to spell it cause im not muslim lmao)

>reading the about section
> bitch says she wants to "invite people who identify as White to offer services or contributions to People of Color"
>people who identify as White
> are they saying u can choose race now?

Someone hasn't been keeping up. You can choose gender as well.

ik ik but race isnt the same thing as gender, thats like saying i identify as a fucking f22 raptor and people gotta treat me like one

THIS IS BAIT GUYS. ABORT MISSION

i cringed at this part so fucking hard. the problem is that there are actually whitecucks out there who would be down for this shit

No fucking shit but that's how special snowflakes think now.

I've been on Sup Forums for four years. I've seen one short lived raid on a live billboard twitter feed. I think massive raids might just be an old fag fairytail

These niggas want reparations? A'ight. Just let them fill out forms detailing the number of days they've spent being slaves and the name of the slave masters they've been serving unpaid.

We'll make sure to deduct from that amount the benefits they've been riding living here in the states versus benefits they could expect living in Africa. First-world infrastructure, deduct that. First-world safety nets, deduct that. First-world access to education, deduct that.

Funny bait

If you ddos them, you only give them more leverage
>look at this thread on Sup Forums, muh white supremacists
More media coverage, more support. They'd spin it immediately.

They can pull tactics like that, because BLM isn't actually run by niggers.

You can go to the racial dot map and see that the neighborhood is almost entirely white and asian, with few latinos and black people.

You can go to zillow.com and see that houses in that neighborhood run half a million.

And she lives in that neighborhood on the salary of a "conceptual artist" -- what does that pay these days?