1. you're country

1. you're country
2. does ananas belong to a pizza
Finland
Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rarPC0c_z7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We call it "pizza Hawaii"

And only uncultured swines order them.

Did you read the /nederdraad/ or something?

Also, yes.

No, hawaii is just pizza with ham and ananas. Ananas is great with other toppings too.

ewwww

What the fuck is that

>dyed red hair
>dyed eyebrows

Yeah I'm sure this anti-ananas bitch is a prime human specimen.

BBQ, ananas, chicken 'za

This is only a fad. You people only claim to like it because it's popular to like it now.

I refuse to believe an intelligent human being is capable of enjoying pizza with ananass on it.
To do so means you're no more than a savage. A blind sheep following everyone else.

Baa baa, little sheep. You can keep chewing on your grass. Real men do not indulge in such drivel.

I'd really rather not have them but I won't sperg out if they're there.

It's a normal pizza topping that a lot of people pick on their pizzas on a regular basis. Just how fucking autistic are you? Are you gonna start to cry when someone orders ananas pizza on your watch? Lmao what a fucking autist.

rude

I never actually tried it, but it doesn't sound too bad, so I'd rather say yes.

Actually it's a normal thing in 1st world countries. It just became a meme by 3rd worlders. I'm sure you'd like it if you tried it.

I have tried pizza with ananas before I knew about this meme. I never knew that people despise it and that it's so hated to eat it like that.

Once I was in a restaurant with two friends and I ordered some pizza which I don't remember now. It must have been Roman or Caesar or something like that. When the lady brought them to us, mine didn't look like what I ordered at all, but I didn't want to waste time, make scene or anything like that.

I still didn't know it had ananas on it and that it even exists on pizza. I thought it was something else or some weird cheese. Then I tried it and I actually really liked it. I was really satisfied with it, even when the order was mistaken. Then after some months I saw a meme picture on FB where there was a question whether it is normal to eat it like that or not. I also returned to Sup Forums and saw similar discussions and bants as well. I never understood it.

I feel like I have the most unbiased opinion of it because of how it turned out and therefore I think that this is correct.

1.Sweden
2.Yes

This thread always get 300 posts. Why?

Pizza matter

skub vs anti-skub

Something to do, innit

Australia
Yes, it wouldn't be pizza without having pineapples on it

youtu.be/rarPC0c_z7k

Ay I was just eating a piece.
Abs yes it does belong on pizza

>he ll never feel the joy of an ananas topped pizza