Femanon here, sup Sup Forums

femanon here, sup Sup Forums
reminding all the boys here that cock size does matter. the only thing that can make me cum is a nice thick 8 inch cock that can fill me all the way. not some little 6 inch dick or your little fingers, imagine trying to jerk off your dick with one finger, it won't work for you so why would that shit work for me?

so you average 6 inchers, please fuck off, the only sex you'll be having is with small girls with tiny pussies and hookers with stds

9 inch master race here. where you @ gurl?

im cumming daddy

k

tits out, time stamp.

ok, good job slut. you've posted your tits for everyone to see. your message is acknowledged.

-member of the 8 inch cock club.

>Small girls with tiny pussies

Isn't that like as sexy as it gets?
I don't think telling guys with the most common penis size that they will only get laid if they bang the hottest girls.

if you like fucking filipino spics, be my guest

Nobody gives a shit lol

shut up and post more tits

August 3 lmao

i eat ass tho

>small girls with tiny pussies

u dense cunt

Well duh. You need a big cock to fill that gaping hole.

>the only sex you'll be having is with small girls with tiny pussies

That is what I look for in pussy you dumb cunt. Now, please, go to a night club and get shot or raped.

Sucks to be you then, you can't get off with the majority of guys

i lol'd. this nigga all about those butthole pleasures.

Seven and change, I never get laid anyhow

your move

Butterface inc
Petite tights girls also best fucks. Hope I will be.

>2016
>implying that I care if you cum
>you're little more than tits and ass to me, you exist to give me pleasure and make me food.
>isn't there a kitchen you should be cleaning you basic slut?

No one wants your cavernous herpes ridden vagina OP

9.4 L
4.2 W
Athletic

Im 6 inches, but I can still make you scream

Yay!

hey, i'm not cutting four inches off for anyone. i'll take my meat rod elsewhere

Obviously your holes are fucking gaping and need to compensate for all the air trapped in your pussy. Go fuck a nigger and grow an unwanted mixed child on welfare. Just another fucking waste of oxygen. Nothing ever changes

If only an 8 inch cock can make you cum that's probably because your cunt is too wide..

"shit"

-3 inch club

keep going.

people are falling for the obvious photoshop?

Nice Phimosis.

yeah, life is unfair.
t. dicklet

I have a 90 inch cock. Big enough whore?

Roll

Here to remind you..we have the cock you don't. You'll take the dick and we'll leave, priss around all you want but you're still a cunt to be used and abused baby.

>so you average 6 inchers, please fuck off, the only sex you'll be having is with small girls with tiny pussies and hookers with stds

At this point I flip you face down on the bed and buttfuck you HARD. Big enough? Now let's do some ATM... no, don't lick, your throat is now a cunt and I'm going to FUCK IT HARD. Big enough?

Did you have anything else to say, CUNT?

Preach, Sup Forumsro. This eloquent young man has it right on every front.

that might be an over statement

This thread again

who cares if you cum.your reason for existing is to be a cum dumpster and get fucked.

kek

Here's my issue.... My wife is about the same size as you two and my dick is 8". When I try to really fuck her hard she can't take it.... She sounds like a dying animal and stops me within minutes of a good pounding. So this leads me to believe either A) you are both sluts and have massive cunts, B) you're into the pain, or C) both. So which is it?

I have a 6 inch dick. Tell me I'm incompetent on a timestamp

You realize you just told us that you have a large pussy. And thats not something to be proud of slut and the only men who like that nonexistent so please fuck off.

That may be why your pussy is fucking wide and floppy.

this guy gets it. I'm not quite 8, but very thick. half the time it doesn't fit. half the times it does she can't go on cause it hurts her

Honest question how big would my net worth have to be for you to settle for my 4 inch chode?

This

those some nice tits

but 8 inches is bordering on the
>your fucking loose
side

bragging about only wanting 8 inch cocks because of your sloppy hole
is the same as being a man bragging about only wanting small girls with tight pussies because of his small dick

>implying sex with small girls with tiny pussies is a bad thing

my dick is 8" long and 6" around and i would still much rather fuck a tiny pussy

1. i'm going to cum basically immediately because that shits going to be tight as fuck
2. it'll make my already pretty big dick look even bigger because that pussy is so tiny

who the fuck wants to fuck a big ole loose pussy anyway? is that some fetish i'm not aware of that you kids are into now a days?

what a useless whore.
your opinion dont matter whore

hahahahah holy fuck i recognize that room

>6" girth
lol

uh oh

Size matter

Are you that desperate for my small dick? Like, seriously

OP you still there?

Write a timestamp that says "Sorry user, you're too small for me"

What nasty ass, onion eatin, sub human ass, filthy ogre would fuck you and your small tits. Great b8

*Edgy neckbeard alert*

unless you got something to make my dick bigger your opinion on my dick means nothing

>Saggy tits and obv flabby tummy, needs 8 or more inches to feel anything
3/10
My 8.5 don't want none

Rate?

Your tits are disgusting. Wouldn't fuck

Yeah really you can't be picky about dick size with tits like that. At least OP has a nice body

Maybe you're just too much of a slut

I wouldn't want an std, so no. My 6 inch cock is not going inside of you.

ITT: Bait by girls with massive pussies and deformed tits

I'm ok with this. I can take it. When I face adversary, you know what I do? I put my best 5 inches forward and I march right on.

3/10

Nope

Cute panties.

Don't want to alarm you, but there is a small brown disc growing on the end of your cock. You should probably get that checked out...

small girls are the best you fucking cunt

Cmon girls show us how important big dicks are

I guest we are just trying to make a point

>implying small girls are bad

>cute 115% of the time
>Can pick them up for kisses
>look the best in shorts
>No risk of breaking jerry-rigged dorm room sex swings
>Can pick them up to fuck them in dozens of different positions
>won't break that desk in the 3rd floor's study room that one time freshman year

Now those are some tits. Best in thread, post more to really drive the point home

K, your tits are nice

Underrated post

You say that until a white man in a Ferrari drives up to you. Then you'll accept whatever cock the rich man has, cock whore.

your tits look like they're sad.
they are like you; floppy, empty bags of sadness.

Fake as fuck.

Does no one know how to zoom in?

>mouse on image
lol, people here are so dumb

this

You'll be dried up, aged, and physiologically useless in less than three decades. Your tits will be sagging, your skin splotchy and no longer taut, and your ass is gonna look like a yard bag that got left out in the rain.

I'll be getting distinguished splashes of grey in my sideburns, and enjoy not being stigmatised in the workplace or in public by the growing wrinkles of my face.

Women age like milk, men like wine. So enjoy your haughty time in the sun, sweetie. No one is going to want you physically after a few decades more, so get it while you can.

shit tier b8

what about 7

kek