Sup Forums im on my lunch break at work. My 17 year old coworker has never been on here...

Sup Forums im on my lunch break at work. My 17 year old coworker has never been on here, which means he's never seen a rekt thread.We have 20 mins. Fire away.

ABSOLUTELY REKT!! xDDDD I'M ONE OF THE GUYSSS ;D

Get a fucking life you stupid consumption slug. Your slime trail only leads others to the golden phrase: lerk-moar, faggot.

fuck off you faggot this is why b is shit now

b is shit because when you used to make a rekt thread cunts would throw up the rankest shit they had just for fun, not bitch like you you fucking pussy

so edgy

Well OP, we're waiting. You can't expect threads around here to start themselves. You need to dump your rekt mats.

Nice post, OP. Now, can you actually contribute to your own thread, or are you just going to try to defend yourself with the power of autism?

you think thats a nice dick?
check this out

>on work computer
Saving rekt vids on my shared work comp is not worth losing my job. you know...a job. fuck this site is gay now

Yep, you're right. It's our jab to post these things. You're the idiot who wanted a rekt thread. I'm here for the dicks. You're the type of fag who thinks a dicks thread is gay.

Post more dicks.
>this is now a dicks thread.

fuck me

back to work i go. congrats b, you've just shown how fucking soft and whiney you truly are in current year. ciao faggots

here a timeless classic

Or showed your friend how incompetent minimum wage workers are.

We did it bois

cya butt-hurt

summer+depression=death

MAYBE BOTH YOU FAGGOTS WANT SOME TACOS?

Your caps are on.

Nice

Yo' KAPS be bustin' hoes in muh gubbermint.

maybe start a actual rekt thread later ad show your friend then