I have sex with Amsterdam prostitutes 2-3 times a week, and have been doing so for 7 years...

I have sex with Amsterdam prostitutes 2-3 times a week, and have been doing so for 7 years. Ask me anything you're curious about.

Do you have a favorite?

I'm concerned a girl I used to date was or is a prostitute. Do you know any telltale signs of a working girl?

Would you fuck m8?

Are you rich? How much do you spend per week?

Surely OP will deliver

OP posted a picture of women when it seems he clearly prefers the company of gentlemen-hookers :^)

what kind of quality do they have there?

Amsterdam hookers are overpriced
S America is where its at
This is the girl I usually see $40 an hour in Argentina

Why are you using a internet image? You could use an image by your own.

I mean sometimes I think hookers are all I need. But that's coming from a 30 year old married dude who's body is going to waste

Check em
Prostitutes in 1st world countries are fucking expensive as shit. Rather go to a third world country. I also heard there's a Olympic special in Rio 11 usd for sex with foreigners.

Did you ever had a girlfriend experience or have any mantal benefits such as it helps you out of depression or anything? I'm very depressed and have tons of anxiety and cant get laid

they're fucking awesome arent they
do you live in europe?

How much is it?

Have you contracted any diseases? What's the risk? Do they all use condoms?

How do you get them out of the glass?
It is like a break glass in case of emergency erection type deal?

De donde sos crack? Pasa data de la putita

What are their rates and how do you afford it

Not OP, but I'll answer that for you...

(1) Always bring your own condoms and lube
(2) Offerred bareback - run

OP: ask me anything
>pops off for a wank

do you fuck the window girls or do you do to an actual brothel?

PRICES. WE NEED PRICES.

Not op but having sex with a real woman definitely eases the stress of never getting laid with anxiety/depression. It's not a long term benefit for true depression but it helps you from stressing out about relationships/women imo.

I fuck hookers a couple times a year to get rid of those feelings

Vivo en Rosario ahora

How bad are your STDs now?

>I also heard there's a Olympic special
Nah, Dilma's retired.

A little off topic but I love south american women how hard would it be to go to any south american country and convince one to move to america with me? Is there an easy way to do this or do I just plan a trip and try hard?

I have two favorites, they let me know their working schedules each week by sms. I'm really into black girls so one's from Dominican Republic, the other from Venezuela. If certainly improved my Spanish significantly

Just go and ask. They'll do it just because of your green card.

I wouldn't really consider myself too wealthy but I'm at the point where spending $200-300 on sex a week doesn't bother me in the slightest

Don't ever do this
You are only thinking of this because you cant get girls in the US
If you can't get girls in the US you will NOT be able to convince a girl to move to the US lol

The girls there arent stupid. They will prey on you

I don't take photos of the workers. It's for their comfort as well as my own

Just make your coin-purse jingle, jingle, jingle.

Yeah, Im not a virgin, but for the last 3 years I cant interact with people due to very high anxiety and stress. cant get a girl.. im failing to even making friends and being thrown out of groups

Just kill yourself. Looks like noone would care

getting pussy wont help you. Just kill yourself

I've had numerous girlfriends but I've only had sex with prostitutes while I'm single. Right now I have no desire to be in a relationship at all. Actually, most of the sex workers' customers are married men or those with partners

Yes I live in Amsterdam. Worked in China and Japan for a few years before moving here and I have to say, the women are an entire step up

If she sucks cock for money then shes most likely a prostitute.

The simplest way to scratch that Seven-Year Itch.

I'm gonna be in Amsterdam in a few days so question:

How much for full service from one of these broads?

How much is hash/weed?

For most women it's 50 euro, but they charge more for different sexual acts, how much clothing they take off, and how much you're allowed to touch them. Usually 50 euro will get you 20 minutes

I know how it is. I've been going on 10 years now, I feel like it's something you just learn to live with. Everyone has their problems.

how much for 1 hour anal?

que camiĆ³n viejo, no viaja nunca para buenos aires?

depends on the girl. Most white girls from amsterdam on the main tourists streets charge over 150 euro for full service, no clothes, full contact. But if you look hard enough you'll get the same deal for half the price and from just an attractive of a girl.
As for weed, I don't smoke it. I do take a lot of psychedelics though, for a full dose of truffles I usually pay 20-30 euro depending on the strain/potency

>mfw i have 4 side bitches that are all atleast 7.5/10, horny as fuck constantly and i dont have to pay a dime to fuck any of them

How? Pics?

Si pero no quiero buenos aires, no mi gusta mucho grande ciudad

Finding a girl over 12 that hasn't fucked every guy in her neighborhood, good luck. Look for girls in the 6th or 7th grade, get to know her family, especially mom dad grandparents, after you've fucked her for a while if you still want to bring her back, marry her when she's 15 and do all the paperwork at the embassy. You're friends will be so jelly. Bonus if she's got a younger sister, put in the work and get that pussy too, but don't be caught, massive drama.

Yeah im not trying to bitch about it. wasnt intended to complain

But I can get girls in the US I just really like latin girls.

I guess maybe a better idea is just to visit Arizona for a week or something but I really want a latin wife.

Just go to a fucking border town like el paso

tinder pretty much, bitches are sydney are so thirsty but loyal when they find a good fuck with no attachments

Alright im gunna need a step by step cause this seems fucking awesome. Lets say you match with someone on tinder, then what?

It didn't come off that way, just some advice from someone that has been going through the same thing for a long time. Don't let the anxiety and depression consume all of your thoughts. Accept that you're a little weird and make the best of it.

Fuck a hooker when you feel like you've gone way too long without sex. It's not too bad.

Is that what passes for Spanish in Argentina these days?

No, you don't. You just think you do. You'll see. High maintenance and passive-aggressive.

they ever let you creampie them? whats teh going rate for a decently hot girl