So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums
I have roommates who haven't paid rent in over 2 months, and have not ever paid on time.
They always dirty up everything and never fucking clean up after themselves.
Not to mention all they do is work 15 hours at most a week while I work 40 to 60. They complain about being tired while they work retail and I work construction.. These fucking lazy apes have the balls to fucking buy dabs non stop and just constantly get high too, and recently one of their slimy friends stole some of my medication.
ALL IN ALL I WANT TO FUCKING RUIN THEIR LIVES BEFORE I MOVE OUT. GIVE ME IDEAS YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Step 1: roofies
Step 2: fuck them with a broomstick
Step 3: profit???

How much longer are you going to stay?

Until the end of this month.

I'm shit at planning revenge plans, all I'm thinking about is buying some bed bugs online and throwing them onto their bed before you leave

>bed bugs

Please don't do this user. You'll fuck them, but you'll also end up fucking over your landlord, your neighbors, and probably yourself.

This sounds good. Get lots of pests in the hiuse, i.e. roaches, spiders, ticks, fleas, skeeters??

Now thats what i'm talking about. I may do that.
I also plan on pissing on the couch i'm leaving for them my last day.

DUDE THE MANAGEMENT HERE IS SO BAD. I HAVE A MISSING DOOR THAT SHOULD OF BEEN REPLACED 9 MONTHS AGO. FUCK EVERYONE HERE.

When you move take every light bulb in the apartment

Take some rotten eggs and place this in hard to ind areas, i.e. AC vents, hidden cabinets.. Etc...

Them* hard to find***

I like this tactic.

There is a hidden cabinet I know they wont find. I could leave cheese in there too.

Take some thumb tacks and place them under the rug at every door threshold ..Kek.

I dont exactly want to hurt them that bad, mostly piss them off a whole fucking lot.

Haha but that wont hurt them too much and i promise u will feel better because they will be pissed off

If you have carpet anywhere, take a straw and some milk and run it along the edges of every room just before you leave. Milk is a great time bomb of a weapon. Put it places they will never look or clean.

Give me more ideas user.

THAT IS FUCKING GENIUS.

>piss on plate
>put plate in freezer
>take disk of piss
>slide under roommate's door while he's sleeping

Raw Fish is good to.

I heard of some movie where some chick puts like sardines or some shit into the curtain rods and screws the caps back on to fuck with some people. Shit rots and they literally never figure out what's causing the smell, and then when they move they take the rods with them.

Hahahahaha that is great!

How the fuck do you guys come up with this gold.

Shower curtain rod. Something stanky and combined with the constant moisture and heat. Fuck.

This this this. But on a consistent basis

I think this is a winner. I need to check to see if I can put it in the rod though.

This one OP

Do ALL these things user. Not just one

OP HERE AND MY SHOWER RODS ARE ADJUSTABLE SO I CAN PUT THEM IN.

If you have a coil stove or gas burner stove, paint the burner in clear nail polish.

shit nigga, get pics

Oh you know I am fucking doing a bunch of these.

We need to do something with the plumbing. Disconnnect the u pipe underneath the bathroom sink. When they use it, it will flood bathroom.

Briaaaaan that kills people

Does said house have base board heating by any chance?

If so, fill them with cheese.

What does this do? Toxic gas?

OP HERE.
So this rod comes out completely. I can put shit in it.

Under most sinks is a flexible hose with a valve. Even if you just turn the valve so it's off, it will confound most stoners.

Trips guarantee success

Smokes for ever once it gets hot at all. Likely Fuck the burners over too

Glue razor blades in the dryer

bananas for some weird reason also works grea

I fucking love this idea tbh

What about a nat infestation??

Fish. Has to be fish

Yes! Yes!

Even better

KEEP THESE HOT IDEAS COMING BOIS

Turn the temp on the fridge and freezer so they are as warm as possible. Should spoil everything

Unplug it right when I leave.

Get socket blockers and glue them into every outlet you can before you go.

Pour gas all over the inside when they are asleep, light a match and GTFO

HOLY SHIT THAT IS FUCKING BRILLIANT YOU CUCK

Take the chain that connects the flapper to the handle in the tank of the toilet

Two ideas:
Put large items in the fridge and freezer to take up as much space as possible..

And after you move out shit in boxes and it send it to them weekly with a pamphlet of poop colors claiming that this a free sample.

Break the post off of the intake for the Internet.

Good Idea.

And I already started putting a lot of shit in the freezer on purpose.

In the toilet, take off the floating balloon so that when the toilet flushes it never stops filling the tank

This

start growing weed in your closet
after you move out make an user call to police

"i had to move out because they started growing the drugs in the house officers"

masturbate to their tears.

>for added effect, leave a home made explosive behind and some jihadist bullshit on one of your friends computers.

Hahahahah fucking this. Get some pressure cookers and fill them with shrapnel...

Im losing my shit holy shit user. THIS.

Fucking gold mate
Do it

Man, that's the piss puck, where have you been?

Cut one prong off of every appliance in the whole place then plug them back in.

being a depressed sack of shit

No, then the light stays off when they open the door and it makes no noise.

How much money you plan on spending, OP? On the dream market you can get pretty much any amount of crystallized lsd ready for dilution in water. You can put it anywhere heat isn't high and light is low. Like on the bathroom door knob on the inside and on a drink in the fridge. This bathroom is going to ruin these peoples' lives by the end of the thread.

IM TAKING ALL THE LIGHTBULBS AND THEYRE ALWAYS HIGH THEY WONT NOTICE

You should definetely leave an upper decker in the toilet before you leave also.

I forgot about the shower head. You can unscrew it and fill it with all manner of things...

Currently poor because of them not paying ever, so that is only a far dream user.

Evil

It's ok fam. You know now.

Here's another good one... Fill a big paper cup with shaving cream, pinch the opening shut (so it looks like a persons lips) slide it under a door and stomp on the cup. Shaving cream fucking everywhere.

Piss in the fridge and every drink in the fridge

Nice fingers fatty

MMmmmm. I can taste their tears.

Thanks for the laugh mate

THIS

Holy fuck I laughed way to hard at that

Get a bottle of ink, pour some under every furniture piece that can hide it until it's moved. Couch, tables with a bottom shelf, etc.

Is it a multi-family dwelling? If so, your neighbors will be royally fucked as well. Usually along with anyone they come in contact with. They fucking spread like the plague.

If you do this, I hope you get them too.

I'm assuming that they eat food you cook. Cook with your cum. Be creative.

Maybe collect a box of cicadas. Even ten will do. Take them inside and let them loose when you leave. They will be everywhere.

CHICKEN MILK BOMB! do you research... its lethal

TELL ME MORE GOOD FRIEND

take a dump in thier pillow cases

Find the stash of weed or dabs or whatever and steal it/flush it/Fuck with it

ALSO POUR BLEACH AND RUBBING ALCHOHOL ON THE CARPET SO THE SMELL IS UNBEARABLELY STRONG

ILL DO THIS WHEN I "CLEAN" THE CARPET BEFORE I LEAVE

Send an anonymous tip to authorities about them about something made up

Lace their weed with poison ivy. They will develop poison ivy effect in their lungs and it will make them feel like literal hell.

You put chicken in a glass jar and fill 2/3 with milk. Put in a hidden location, and after a few weeks the rotten chicken and spoiled milk make so much gas that the glass explodes. It's apparently the worst smell ever, and tough to get rid of

This thread is evil lol.

Or replace the coffee creamer with OP's love juices

Raw chicken?

Totally doing.