Beyond the Justin Bieber jokes, he's actually more attractive than 99% of Sup Forums

Beyond the Justin Bieber jokes, he's actually more attractive than 99% of Sup Forums.

small dick

of course he is you dingus, he's a pop star

mine's smaller

that's not really an achievement...

He needs to mow his lawn thoe

justin bieber or orlando bloom's dick?

needs some man scaping

tbh fam

I'd suck off bloom and have biebster fucking me

and faggots were thinking that midget was large when viewing it from a telescopic blurry ass photo.

Fake and gay

>Beyond the Justin Bieber jokes, he's actually more attractive than 99% of Sup Forums.
>Sup Forums is one person

/Thread

>small

> 99% of one person

What

Who cares he's still a faggot

i'm nigga and more attractive than him

I wish my dick was as big as his. When he gets hard I'm 100% sure he's a good 7 inches. That's a nice thick 5'er there.

Uh no. He clearly has a semi. I'm six inches and my dick is way bigger than his with a semi. I'd guess he's about 5.5 inches when hard.

we need a pic of him hard

IM BIGGER IM BIGGER!

Studies had found no correlation between erected and flacid penises

[citation needed]

he will always look like a lesbian

cause he has a girl face. I've realized that, the more a guy looks like a girl, the more girls like him. and a perfect example is that fact that every girl fell in lesbian love with Ruby Rose, and a few weeks later everyone was talking about how she looked just like Justin Bieber.

I think it looks small, then again I have a 7.5 inch cock erect and mines always bigger than this.
>Yes I'm white

nah, his is average.

Why is no one talking about how fucking bent his dick is.

this is actually true.
thats why youre either a "grower" or a "show-er"
my dick is 7.5in, and when Im cold and sitting down, I cant get it to look like its a half inch

cause its barely bent, and lots of guys dicks are bent. it usually happens from getting kicked in the dick, cause it causes scar tissue to build up

Lol this. Sometimes when you take a shit does your cock shrivel up small?

This is true. My dick is 5 inches soft and when I'm erect I'm only an inch bigger. Some dicks are only 3 inches soft but grow to 7 or 8.

so much DAMAGE CONTROL in this thread

It's a shame that he has turned into a nigger. That's what happens when you guzzle the cock of the mainstream media machine.

yea haha, if I really have to shit and Im gassy and all that, my balls get close to my body and my dick shrivels up

he also sings like r&b type of shit though

So he's leveled up from "girl you're so beautiful" songs to "girl you so beautiful I wanna fuck you"?

Also... Those fucking repeating digits.

>BABY BABY BABY OOH!
That will stick with him forever

>Those fucking repeating digits.
they're called quints

thats literally the only justin bieber music I've ever heard. that one line from that song.

being this newfag

this is now a get thread?

end your life blease

It's just because non of us have confidence, he's like a decent looking guy but like for real 60% are better looking then him

what did I do to annoy you?

its also because lots of the people on here are ugly autistic pony fags and fat neck beards

I mean they can trim their beard into something more appealing, and eating better isn't that hard you don't even need to work out if your diet is in check, kinda a lost cause with that pony stuff though

for those of you who still dont know, bieber and cyrus are the same person.

I'm the greatest, most incredible guy. I'm great, I'm great.