Guys, I need some help. I was viewing my snap stories and I saw these two girls blowing their vape in a baby's face...

Guys, I need some help. I was viewing my snap stories and I saw these two girls blowing their vape in a baby's face, while it was repeatedly asking them to stop. I have their snapchat usernames and instagram usernames. If you guys could show them some justice I'd appreciate it. I'm all for vaping and doing your thing, but dont fuck with innocent kids.

Girl's snapchat username (w/ the story of her vaping in a kid's face): grey_grey1 & intagram: gmuneyhuney

Her friend's instagram: chloelynn_44

do your think

OP here. I want to add that they were supposed to be babysitting and the parents did not know of this.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Bump

What's the plan?

Bump

Any plan OP?

samefag smh

Kek

OP here. What can we do? I gave insta and snapchat names. All I know about them is that they are hoes and are from the Toledo, Ohio area.

I just want their parents to hear about this.

if the video can be retrieved from her account then she could be exposed

Wheres the video? I added her but no story has come up. Was it today she posted it?

yes posted today, maybe she took it down bc of hate

Oh nope she blocked me lmao

my friend is the one who came to me for help to bring justice. She deleted him off snapchat so we can't save it. Could we maybe get her name/number and then threaten her that we saved the video (phantom for snapchat) and try look her name up and contact her parents? If enough people sent her parents texts/calls (I would), she'd get in hella trouble

THIS IS PUNCHY ROCK

THIS IS PUNCHY ROCKK

rofl who gives a fuck

THIS IS PUNCHY ROCKKkk

THIS IS PUNCHY ROCKKkkkkkkk

How much would i have to pay for them to blow their vapes in my face while i beg them to stop ?

>talking baby