Is this guy really considered a 10/10 in Europe?

Is this guy really considered a 10/10 in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t1152242/?s=220d20119c38ae28d49dbede32d8a4cc
youtube.com/watch?v=TDvfT6T3RVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has all right bone structure ŧbh. I'm a girl btw.

12/10 here

He is a 10/10 here.

You are lying.

I doubt it.

I asked 3 girls and they gave him 6 7 6

I would let him get all my female friends and family pregnant

>thick lips
>aggressive nose
>smooth dark skin
yeah hed do well in europe only thing is he has finnish eyes

he's at least 8/10, would slay

what the fuck is an aggressive nose

dumbest shit I've ever read

That's Dutch ppl for you.

So basically any mulatto with white features are sucessful in Europe?

no mulattoes are lighter skinned and white features are staight nose and thin lips

this is the EXACT opposite

women want thick kissable lips. flat wide nose and dark skin

these guys look nothing like him. they have shitty jaws, non-existent cheekbones. they're basically incels running low T cycles

pff no

Not gonna lie, this guy is AESTHETIC as fuck.

You are basically describing a mulatto, since black men don't have these features.

They look better, honestly.

autism

Since we're on the topic of handsome nigs, would pic related be considered more handsome than OP?

I'm bad at these things.

He's a the prettiest nigger I have ever thin.
Give him ear surgery + a slight lips reduction + a white wig and he would make a decent brown elf.

no. He's not pretty.
But you'll have to ask to a black girl too. Maybe they don't have the same beauty standard.

>He's a the prettiest nigger I have ever thing

Seriously? I'm very impressed how beauty standards are different.

He looks more masculine
Guy in the OP gives off a vibe like he's a sissy rapper like soulja boy

?

Sure would do him desu senpai

so what's the story behind this guy

Is he from a rare African ethnicity or

They probably thought you were prepping the bull

He's just cute.

I'm not impressed at all. He would never be a model here. But in Europe these black men with white friendly features are rare.

>no. He's not pretty.
Yeah but can somebody post that pic about the Greeks having 3 standards of beauty i.e pretty
boyish face, androgynous and masculine)

He fits in the middle imo.

He just has a trusting face. Give this a read:

stormfront.org/forum/t1152242/?s=220d20119c38ae28d49dbede32d8a4cc

same here desu

m8 he looks a dozen times better than your average mulatto favela nigger

>implying such degeneracy reached EE

Baka desu senpai

>He would never be a model here
Shut up. That guy is way better looking than most braz I've seen

Ahh, carry on then quince

Why yes, I always get my dating advice from Neonazi internet forums.

I'm shocked now. I didn't know black people with white features call so much attention in these places.

They are probably butthurt African diaspora.

>with white features
Are you just this ignorant? Africa is THE MOST diverse continent on earth, since humans were generated there, so following the genetic rule of more variability as you get closer to the place where the species were generated. This guy has not white features, it's just another set of african features, so call the fuck down, Joao Oliveira Dos Santos.

It's forced

I don't agree with their political beliefs but there's some real, sad people on there that have been abandoned by society. I try to help them because that's what any decent person would do.

People are used to thinking of niggers as having really big ugly features so a good looking one is a surprise

Pic related is just another example. Convict who got an early release from jail because women kept pestering for his release, after the cops put his photo on facebook.

He's a pro model now iirc.

Tyrone?

In Nairaland, the biggest African forum of the world, mulattoes are like gods.

It is not. For most of my life I've been dating white guys, and recently I've started dating other ethnicities and colors, and I'm so much more happy. No one forced me to it, it just happened and I think I am a better person now.

Nah

Before and after

>It is not. For most of my life I've been dating white guys, and recently I've started dating other ethnicities and colors, and I'm so much more happy. No one forced me to it, it just happened and I think I am a better person now.
I don't care whether you're gay or a girl but get out.

He just has a pleasant face by european standard, with a nice smooth blueish black skin to add an exotic touch.

In England and Wales, yes.

In Scotland and Northern Ireland, no.

>but get out.
Nah.

I'm using my family's support and money to go to school, get a degree, and when I'm out I'll be fighting fiercely for the rights of people of all colors. While you keep fucking kangaroos and posting pics in an chinese anime forum

nice b8

>b8
Yeah sure bb

In 5 seconds I found a hotter "black" guy than this on instagram and scruff. They are just exotic for them.

>blacks
>exotic
Maybe 50 years ago

It's Brazil, they live 50 years in the past

>and when I'm out I'll be fighting fiercely for the rights of people of all colors

Blacks need to first realise that most of their problems are within their own lifestyle and culture, it's not all the white man's fault. Their crime rate is so astronomically high, are you really surprised when cops are more on edge when they deal with them?

Movements like blm will achieve nothing if they don't sort themselves out

The same way a 6/10 girl in Poland is like 8/10 here in the middle class and probably New World as a whole.

>are within their own lifestyle and culture
Yeah, because they have been thrown there by other people. I'm not saying that they are not responsible for many of their issues, or that they are pure angels with no evil, but you got to be pretty dense to not notice the problems with racism and lack of access to several resources. And I'm not even talking from a social sciences point of view.

haha, stormfront being taken over by puahate/sluthate. internet autisms collide

he's Ethiopian, he has at least 30% Eurasian ancestry

he has the same good features as OP. strong jaw, good cheekbones, not a huge nig nose so he appeals to even more white girls, kissable lips. masculine and some other features are universally attractive, no matter the race

I think you know nothing about mulattoes. I've posted a guy with almost the same face.

the guy you posted was good-looking too. no clue how white he is though. but this guy seemingly can't understand why those men are shit-tier compared to OP and your guy

hint: it isn't just the white percentage. look at the guy with the dreads, he looks the most white of all but he still sucks

>but you got to be pretty dense to not notice the problems with racism and lack of access to several resources
Their toxic culture has more of an effect. There's also the differences in biology that comes into play.

The blacks in England are the same, btw. 3% of the population yet 14% of all prison inmates.

Mulattoes can range from lighter than Ethiopians to North Africans. Most brown people here fit in South Morocco, I think.

He's hansome for a black guy. And he doesn't look like a generic thug ghetto nigger as media/Sup Forums often portray "all" of them as. Must be an actual african.

Probably.

you insecure cucks always forget to mention that they also marry white women at a 50% rate.

no white woman gives a fuck about their incarceration rate, they just want bbc

>that tall as fuck, wide as fuck back tanned woman with the flower behind her ear at the bottom left

what

>unironically trying to talk sense into some american sjw

this gave me a boner

>also marry white women at a 50% rate
Questionable statistic. But when they do, they also bring down the general iq of this country.

Yeah I'm moroccan and it is true most of you could pass for southerners without any problem

Northerners are a lot more light skinned but we are beginning to mix with southerners so it is not uncommon there as well

You have been brainwashed and don't even realize it. They're slick motherfuckers.

Basically the more white you look the more beautiful you will look, there is no such thing as a black person who looks good and has all the signature looks of a black person i.e. wide fat nose, nappy hair, fat lips etc

OP pic simply has good facial structure, if had lighter skin he would be doing even better.

I believe he's an Afar from Ethiopia, Eritrea, Or Djibouti

Idris Elba looks pretty sexy desu

>Scotland
>no
Kek

I don't get this guys appeal.
He's considered one of the best looking BBCs but I don't get it at all

>Old
>Greying hair
>Potato face
>Average eye area
He doesn't even have hunter eyes like OP's pic (Hunter Eyes is when your lower lids are horizontal, your eyes are horizontally narrow and your eyes area are an eye width apart).

>pic related are perfect 10/10 hunter eyes

>hunter eyes

sup puahate

He looks like a white Prince.

that's a quadroon/octaroon my dude

>puahate
What's this? I just sometimes casually go on lookism net that's why I know this

He has a nice British accent and a very deep resounding voice. Each of those separately is a plus but together they can make anyone look hot.

Not to mention he's a good speaker and can ooze sex appeal which is what all modern sex symbols need (something the /r9k/ will never accept) i.e Ryan Gosling looks 6/10 in most occasions but he knows what to say and how to say it to make a girl crazy.

This is what I'm talking about : youtube.com/watch?v=TDvfT6T3RVY

>all the signature looks of a black person

There is no signature look of black people.

They're the most genetically diverse group of people on earth, and literally spawned all forms of man kind across the planet.

A simple google search of black people from multiple parts of Africa will show a large variety of facial feature, a lot of them have the thin features white people seem to love so much, fine hair (but not bone straight), high cheek bones, slim and long noses, and even the thin eyes of east asians among other features.

nah m8

lookism and sluthate are the descendants of puahate

it ultimately doesn't matter, other than trying to suss out the whys. it's like when people wonder why so many dicks get hard for Mia Khalifa. people want to fuck them and that's what really matters, the rest is intellectual masturbation - important but less so

Ok, I don't even know what slut hate is

Well Ryan Gosling has major asymmetric eyes, long face

He is still looking very decent considering those features are dead ends for anybody else. I'd give him a weak 7/10

>it's like when people wonder why so many dicks get hard for Mia Khalifa.
Guys have much less standards than women. A literal cunt floating around could turn people on.

>He is still looking very decent considering those features are dead ends for anybody else. I'd give him a weak 7/10
Most people give him a 6/10 because his jawline isn't as sharp as most hollywood stars (it's not bad but average)

Girls get wet over Gosling for some reason

Like I said over here His positives far outweigh his negatives.

Who is this semen demon?

Ryan Gosling has a high-trust face. He looks kind, approachable, nonjudgmental, easygoing, honest, real, etc.

Same thing with Jake Gyllenhaal. He has one of the most warm and approachable faces ever. His face screams "boyfriend" "romance" etc.

Brazilians have a very narrow definition of black. And admixture and you aren't black. Only 7% of Brazil is considered black. Most colored are considered "pardo" ot mixed

Gyllenhaal is literally perfect tho

full homo

Feel sorry for his sister

okay then it's just a quadroon

don't forget Obama is a mulatto, most people don't know what a true mulatto is cuz american blacks are like 20% white

Good to know.

White/10

so we're the last maghrebi hope

In the USA like 27% of black men marry othdr races. I don't think there is a stat for all the single moms they make, though

Some Tunisians look quadroon as well, especially the curly hair ones.

very nice looking animal. Would buy if the price was occasional

France

yes
yes
yes

He looks so much better as a skinhead wannebe like I'd suck nohom tho