My company is allowing me to transfer to California, but the locations are Ventura, Mojave, & Fresno...

My company is allowing me to transfer to California, but the locations are Ventura, Mojave, & Fresno. Are these areas liveable or are they to mexicanized?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/bring-back-my-nigga-harambe
droughtmonitor.unl.edu/Home/StateDroughtMonitor.aspx?CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you fucking retarded?

ventura is pretty amazing to be honest.

Live in ventura county
It's alright

I live in Houston

I checked the map, it's close to LA. Is it part of LA or just a different area/culture altogether?

It's far enough from LA to be separate. It's once you pass thousand oaks that it all starts to meld together

houston is niggerville, which is better mexicans or niggers

Live anywhere but Fresno

Yeah that's why I decided to move

I'm guessing it's the city that's bad but what about the surrounding suburbs?

Fresno and everything around it is terrible

Definitely Ventura. Fresno is nicknamed California's Armpit for a reason. Cows. Lots of cows. Like, all the cows to make all the milk and burgers for most of the United States. That many cows. And cow shit. Lots of cow shit. Don't move to Fresno

Always heard that Sacramento is cowtown

>move to California

Quit dude. It is not worth it.

please just one argument against it!

Sacramento is the states capital. Fresno is more south, out in the flatland of California. Sacramento is fully developed

awesome pepe :)

You will live in poverty and never be able to save enough to make it worth it when you finally flee.

And it's getting worse there.

Now this is confusing because you say 'there' instead of where you actually intent to talk about.

Your options are The beach, The Valley, and The Desert.

As an 805 resident myself, I say ventura all the way

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/bring-back-my-nigga-harambe

I currently live in Thousand Oaks and Ventura isn't that far away. The community driving wise is a bit of a asshole, but once you get used to it. It's pretty nice. Lots of old people though.

Stay in Houston you dumb faggot. California is fucked.

$1 trillion state debt. State ran by the biggest fuckwits in the country. Drought getting worse. Tax base leaving. Highest poverty in nation. Highest tax in nation. Moonbeam wants to add $100 Billion to the state debt with his retarded train that noone wants.

The good news is the big one will hit one day soon and do the whole country a favour and tip your stain of a state into the Pacific.

i dont understand everyone says the drought is bad but there is still water there i dont get it i know i am a retard would like an explanation if you got one

droughtmonitor.unl.edu/Home/StateDroughtMonitor.aspx?CA

This is after the rainfalls of last winter which were way lower than predicted. And it's going to get worse.

ok but people are still drinking water there and taking showers, if its so bad then how is this possible? a what point is it all gone? also i heard they found a way to convert sea water to good water, again im retarded i know

Can i get that pepe without the MAGA hat?