What is the best DDOSing program, free or otherwise?

What is the best DDOSing program, free or otherwise?

Ping

I couldn't find a DDOSing program called Ping

Just type in your command prompt

What do I type? Yes, I'm a noob. I used to use web-based stressers a long time ago but so many of them are scams now

Is it illegal to download?

Ping

pinging someone's ip address can boot them offline?

LOIC
also you're a retard

If they get flooded with ping requests

LOIC is good if you want to get caught and boot your own stupid ass offline. fuck off.

Ping is not bad.

do you have to get multiple people pinging the same IP or is one enough?

One is enough user. Have fun!

ITT: 15 year old op trying to learn to hack his gf that fucked his hotter best friend

>no
> >

not even close, I'm doing it for fun

cia.gov has a good one

thanks user, i'll be sure to check that out, you're the best

Delete system32 and then just type an ip address on command. Very simple
>newfag

this is the only forum I knew that I might be able to get some honest recommdations, even though I knew I would get some faggots like you. either actually contribute or just fucking kill yourself

>I'm a script kiddy. plz halp me trol

So is ping illegal and what information dose it actually give you? And if I do use this should I use Tor?

instead of looking for a script/virus-laced program to DDoS someone, read up on the internet tcp/ip and make your own

using programs without even knowing what the fuck they're doing is just asking to get your shit pushed in

I'll look into that, that's actually the reason I asked because so many web-based stressers could take advantage of my ignorance. thanks for the advice

it's okay that you're ignorant about booting, but don't get salty about people trying to learn

>the only forum
>Sup Forums
>honest recommendations

Oh you clearly are a newfag
>newfag

b8

fuck off, i have your ip and ill use ping booter to boot you offline if you dont stop replying

Can't tell if b8 or just pure autism

im not kidding, i have your ip typed in ping booter and ill launch the attack if you reply again

>lets do this faggot

I'm launching the attack as we speak, i dont expect you'll be replying because your internet will be down
pic related, its you because of what im doing to you

:loop
ping 127.0.0.1
goto loop

im ignorant, but im not that fucking ignorant

Aghh.... your bore. I'm bore ok.
Good talk user

>your bore
>I'm bore ok
wat
pinoy detected

Do you even know how DDos attacks works? You require way more than just a program to make a successful attack, now go back to facebook

thanks for the help, I'm sure you're patting yourself on the back for that enlightening comment

pinging cannot take someone offline its bait