Is there a way to remove scars completely?

Is there a way to remove scars completely?

I have been using bio oil daily and not much seems to change...

Nope, they stay for ages. That scar will stop being noticeable when you're 50 or so

Cut your skin off

Cut your head off below the scar. You're welcome.

Other side normal too?

Or did u just cut one side? Why just do one side

I used to cut myself. Stopped in May 2010. Didn't use anything on it and the scars are still there. I just cut my ankle though and I'm basically always wearing socks so no one sees. They aren't that bad but def noticeable if you look.

is the pic your scar ? if so nothing wrong with it Sup Forumsro/ looks pretty badass actually

Nah its shit wish it werent there. Sick of people asking how it happened

How did it happen?

How did you get it? Tried to cut your own head off?

heh

How did happen it?

Hopefully you die very soon

scum

How did that happens ?

Laser/dermarolling works for some scars but not sure if it will work for a scar like that.

medfag here user

>scars never dissappear
>your scar will be purplish/reddish for about 6 months to a year, then it will become thinner and whiter

>this is explained by type 3 collagen being replaced by type 1 collagen over time its called scar maturity

some of the terms i use might be a little wrong since i originally studied medicine in spanish but its just grammar, the science is the same

As someone with several scars I have only one advice to give to you, don't worry about your scars, the more you worry about them, the more they will bother you.

Best way, but still not perfect, is through peeling of the skin, either through sunburn or chemical peel.

Do you know of any products that help with baldness?

Suicide

that one is tough
you have 2 options right now in the market
>minoxidil makes your hair grow thicker, not restore bald areas, its effects will dissapear after a while

>hair transplant

Get a chemical peel. Go to a dermatologist and ask for a phenol peel if you really want to destroy that sucker.

1. Be handsome, shave head, own it
2. Wear hat

>People talk about scars like they are a bad thing.

I don't think mine are ever going away.

do you cut because you no longer feel sadness?

>going away
you have to stop cutting before going away is an option user

I just want to feel sometimes. I try everything. I feel empty. Drugs, sex, romance. Nothing. I don't know what is wrong with me. I watched my family die and I was weak and helpless. I was worthless.

Maybe I am just mad at the world or god and just want the control back.

Life is just watching everyone you love die or dying before them.

It isn't an option now. I like it too much. The rest of my legs are beat up with eczema right now so that rules out cutting there.

plastic surgery is your only option cutfag, and even then it will still leave a discernible line

ill try to explain what happens

from a brain perspective depression is brain cells dying

if the cells that control emotions die you can no longer feel.

you have to force them to do mitosis

they can replicate, those are the only neurons that can do that

2 ways to do that user

EXCERCISE, and for a long time, try it, feel it, even if at the beggining it doesnt work, it might work over time

antidepressants, and these fuckers are dangerous, they stimulate neurotropic brain factor over a long period of time, but at the begining they will make you want to kill yourself more.

if you think you can surpass this with plain logic and science maybe you can be saved

How did it happen?

Why do we get depression?, I'm not that user, but I don't even deserve depression, I'm supposed to be happy with the kind of life I have.

did you have a fusion? I had a c6-c7 fusion. Giant scar on the back of my neck doesn't look like it's fading. I had one like yours on the front. I'd say after about 3 years or so it has become barely noticeable. If I wear a polo, so the back scar isn't visible, nobody notices.

It isn't going to happen. I have tried all of that. I lost weight, exercised. Tried anti depressants but that shit never worked. I don't feel anything but pain sometimes.

You don't fix people like me. This is more than depression, I honestly think I have a full blown personality disorder now. I see a therapist just to keep my shit together.

sad experiences makes some of your neurons "suicide", some people are more prone to that, than others and have more affected limbic systems. a healthy lifestyle with excersise counters that by increasing BDNP naturally

so
>genetics and or bad luck

did you get rid of tha sad stimulus?

even if you try countering it, more sad stuff will take you back into depression

also make sure you are not bipolar (bipolar depression)

If any of you ever require stitches and dont want terrible scars, fork out the money for a plastic surgeon to do the sutures.

cortizone shots

The sad stimulus is constant. Everyone I ever loved is dead. I get to constantly remember how I felt watching the life leave from people I loved. I am haunted by what I have seen and will never be the same.

are you a joestar?

fuck my life

a cosmetic surgeon can remove the scar tissue and attempt to reclose the wound with more sutures per inch and a more precise alignment of the wound walls to minimize scar tissue regrowth making it less noticeable.

try to get closure, you need to accept what you lost and start anew, if you cant do closure then you are screwed.
that is where you start

Just give it time. Scars fade and become less noticeable over time.

Just get a tattoo over it

well user, his scar actually looks pretty good to me its just a really recent scar, i think he should postpone seeing a plastic surgeon until his scar matures

will the scar on my heart ever fade?

There is closure. They are all dead and gone. I know nothing changes that. I have tried to move on and be normal. It doesn't work. I watched my brother lose his mind on drugs. Watched my grandparents both die in front of me as well as my father.

I see this stuff when I dream man. I smell a perfume, or see an old car. It is all the same. It is going to happen to me just as it happened to them, I just have a choice as to when.

Ive had it for over a year now

it is still red, it means its still maturing.
it can take up to 2 years

When I cut my neck in the following weeks or months if I'm lucky I'll be sure not to miss as OP did (hope you didn't want to die really).

Nigga it looks gnarly keep that shit and come up with a story bitches love that shit. Now get out there and make papa proud

This is my before picture. You're not alone.

Also, I forked out like 2 thousand dollars to get scar revision surgery, used to look thicker and not as a 'neater' line, so to speak.

So im not sure if its worth visiting the doctor again or If I just deal with it

Never.

This is how it looks now.

Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever.

Did you try to hang yourself?

If so makes a lot of sense.

Nigga did you just compare thst puny barely noticeable shit to his fucking neck gash? You fucking pussy

not them

your closure

clearly you still mourn them, the dead ones are resting, maybe in a better place, they are gone and that is all, you have to start telling you that and accepting it.

the brother thing is harder i had a brother lose his mind and without the need of drugs, and i could not help him. i think fighting to recover his mind was better than giving up even if hes not totally back.

what process did you take to make it look so much better?

those look horrible compared to how the neck is gonna look

No one help out OP anymore until he tells us how he got the scar

You can see a surgeon about redirecting scars, and minimizing them. They will eventually fade. One product that is recommended is Scarguard.

I used CVS brand Mepiform Scar Treatment sheets. They're soft, silicone sheets that are clinically proven to flatten, soften, and fade scars. They're expensive as fuck though at like 30$ a box.

Some of us have to be fucked in life no matter wat.

A lot of cheers to you and i hope you feel better at some point and can enjoy some smile.

Here is your answer.

How long did it take for that shit to work

Silicone scar sheets. These are the only thing approved by the FDA to reduce scarring. They are also what plastic surgeons give their patients post-op to use at home. Cimeosil is a great brand. Use as directed.

I didn't use many, like a box and a half, and idk just apply them and wear it throughout the day. I did that like 10-20 times and it seems to be helping somewhat. I still have a bit more to use up as well.

those wont work on OP since his scar is not hypertrofic nor queloid, he just wants it to be white
and white takes years.

>the silicone sheets will prevent it from becoming uglier though

Yup. How it always goes. Have a good one user, cherish what you still have, it will be gone someday and there will be a hole left inside that nothing can fill.

Tell your parents or garndparents if they are still alive you love them and what they mean to you while you can because one day they will be gone like mine.

Love that part

If any of you guys were walking down the street and saw me and noticed the scar, what would your immediate assumptions be on how it happened?

Asking because this constantly runs through my mind when I meet someone knew and I am anxious to keep it hidden as best as possible.

Coconut oil rubbed everyday to it will keep the skin soft so it will heal more like it was

Yeah get a tattoo on it like I did.

Wear a turtle neck yo.

>
three options: the Trump patented double comb over lacquered spray-in-place

I would probably assume that someone tried to slit your throat and you're a badass for surviving

Don't hide your scars bro

I would assume you tried to kill yourself, because generally it's really hard to get a scar like that on that part of your body. But that's only because I'm the guy who cut his wrists and assumes that you can't get a cut like that unless you use a knife/sharp object.

Acid peels, like a 40 percent glycolic or if desperate enough TCA. It will take a year or something but will really help

That scar is there to remind you that you're such an Insufferable price that someone tried to cut off your head.

or the steve jobs turtleneck tshirt, or get a tattoo over it?

Who the fuck would kill themselves by cutting their neck? You're a dumbass. And fucking emo weab cancer. KYS

arent tattoos around the neck region fround upon in the work place, for example white collar jobs?

Cut them off. Doing this leaves a scar, but it will cover the other one.

>can't be fixed
Just kys then

I think it would be really hard to survive a hanging attempt, even if you didn't tie a proper noose. Also I don't think that would leave a scar, because if you survive then the rope wouldn't have been tight enough to cut your flesh

Kys faggot

Wat happened

your dum lol

Wow aren't you an edgy teen today? Done listening to screamo and want to feel like a badass on the internet?

You do not understand any of this shit. One day you will.

>cuts self
>calls others edgy teen
>you just don't understand me mom
>stay out of my room

kek

>you don't understand any of this shit, one day you will

I really hope that's bait because if not then you're a fully fledged retard.

KYS

Pic related is my neck. It's been 5 years. It wasn't that deep but required stitches. I used coconut oil and now it just blends in with the natural line on my neck that everyone has from moving their head.

looks like u don't try properly

>inb4 samefag
I Had more to say about your stupid ass

hmm, it mustnt have been as long/thick as mine (inb4 thicc).

I think I will need to use more than just oil, perhaps silicone sheets while asleep.

such a faggot, if u wanna make u real scars do it properly